The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buibuicat View Post
There a saying happy wife happy life lol .... Nise one bro ..
camping for part 3...
my wife dark fantasy is doing something like this to make me punish her for flirting openly in a bar while I watch her . She has done it before a few times when I wasn’t around ....should have punish her by now for her past .....��
sexy girls always grab the attention from the men
Old 14-03-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 20
gosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud of

pitched a tent and camping here!
Old 14-03-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
Maybe sexy or not ... some know which buttons to push on men and what they want...to be in full control or at times play dumb but they are all not stupid ....
Old 14-03-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course, that goes w/o saying...if sexy girls can't grab attention of men which ordinary girl can ?? ...how abt u, do u get attention from the men ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-03-2021, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 6
5in1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5in1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Sexy girls wearing sexy clothes will grab more attention
Old 16-03-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Lai lai lai TS.....more juicy story lines pls....
Old 19-03-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
We know exactly how to to get such attention naturally
Old 20-03-2021, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
The company dinner – part 2

I vaguely remembered total there was about 12-13 of them, 4 ladies including my wife and the rest are all guys, they split themselves into 2 tables. Mr A was seated at table 1 I could recognize him because my wife showed me his picture before. I guessed that table 1 was probably made up of the senior staff and table 2 where my wife was seated consisted of mostly the more junior staff, typical company outing where everyone wanted to avoid seating with the boring management team.

While I’m at it I took my chance to check out the other 3 female colleagues of my wife, the 2 older ladies which sat at table 1 looked not bad for their age (around 40?) but they dressed too conservatively while the other girl which sat together with my wife at table 2 looked average at best and probably got overshadowed by the presence of my wife, there was no doubt that my wife looked the most desirable out of the 4 of them. I observed both tables for the next 1.5hours but there was not much going on, both tables were just chatting, chilling and drinking normally and I could tell most of them wasn’t even drinking that much. I was already on the 4th pints of beer myself, I got bored and was more interested to check out some of those sexy Thai girls working there instead.

Then suddenly I received a text from my wife…

K: dear are you gonna be done soon at your side?

Me: not yet why leh? You are done ah? If you are done you want to come find me first?

After I sent the text I looked over at my wife and saw that she was using her phone but she did not reply to my text. After another 15mins around 12am, I saw all of them at table 2 including my wife got up and looked like they are done and were going to leave the place, at that moment I was thinking in my mind shit!!! If she was leaving I need to quickly run off to some random pub first since she was going to come and find me. As the people from table 2 walked over to inform their bosses at table 1 that they were leaving the 2 ladies from table 1 stood up as well and joined them to call it a night.

Just as I was about to take my leave too I saw my wife stopped and sat down at the corner of table 1 instead, I thought she was leaving but she stayed back and talked to the rest of them at table 1 for 5-10mins before heading to the toilet. As my wife did not leave I sat down again and finally I received a reply from her…

K: cannot we are not done also. All of us still drinking and not nice if I leave myself first.

My first reaction was huhhhh????????????? But I just replied her normally.

Me: okay np babe just asking

K: when you are done and coming over you let me know k? so I can tell them in advance you are coming to fetch me then easier for me to leave hehe

Me: sure will do that~

Immediately after these texts my mind was like ??????????????????????????????

I’m was really puzzled why did she need to give the excuse that she cannot be leaving alone first? She could have left together with the rest just now but she did not and chooses to stay behind and join table 1 instead??? My guess was that before she left for the toilet she probably told those guys at table 1 that she was waiting for me to come fetch her so while waiting she asked to join them instead. As I was still trying to make sense of what happened I saw my wife came out from the toilet and she looked a little different because she had removed her demin jacket and wasn’t wearing it anymore.

As she strutted back to table 1 I can tell that her male colleagues were bantering and teasing her about she removing her jacket and I saw her replying them with some hand gesture suggesting that it was too hot and stuffy. I was not surprised that they were teasing my wife as her cleavage line becomes very noticeable without the jacket and just the low cut tank top. I believe up till now all of them must have felt disappointed the whole night that she was seated at a different table as for my wife it seems like she cannot wait to flaunt her assets and flirt with them as soon as all the female colleagues left.

Two of the guys then quickly slide out of the sofa seats and ushered my wife to sit in the middle of the table and beside Mr A, she shyly oblige and sat down beside Mr A. After settling down you could tell immediately all the conversation switched to my wife as they stared on lecherously at my wife provocative body while chatting with her. However, this may possibly be what my wife was yearning for the whole night as well, all the female colleagues have left, she was the only one left, all the attention are on her and I could tell she was relishing every minute of it. Finally it appears that the night is going to take an interesting turn…

To be continued……………………………….

The company dinner – part 3

The night continued on with them talking and drinking, this group of men in table 1 are probably older in their 40s to early 50s I guess and more mature so they wasn’t playing any kind of drinking game, I was quite surprised that they wasn’t ganging up and trying to get my wife to drink more. After 10-15mins of “ice-breaking” I could tell that my wife was getting into the mood, during their conversation her action became more exaggerated. Being flanked by guys from both side she would playfully nudge them, touch their arm and lean closer when she laughed etc. I’m not sure if any of them knew that she was married but they were definitely enjoying her flirtatious behaviour especially Mr A and the other guy beside her as both of them can have more physical contact with my wife while the other 2 watched on in envy.

This carried on for another ~45mins before all 3 of them except Mr A got up and left the joint. With only the 2 of them left their conversation became much more subtle, there wasn’t any more yelling and joking around, instead both of them was talking more closely. Mr A took the opportunity and move in closer to my wife rubbing shoulder to shoulder with her. By now it was almost 1am already, Mr A stretches his right arm around the shoulder of my wife and cuddled her, he appeared to be drowsy and sleepy as my wife feeble attempt to nudge him away was unsuccessful. She tried a few more times to “wake” him up but eventually she gave up and started using her phone while Mr A continued to cuddle her.

After a few minutes I spotted that Mr A removed his left hand from the table top and went underneath the table but as I could not see beneath the table from where I was I pretended to go to the toilet. While I was walking past them I slowed down to take a look and saw that Mr A was caressing my wife’s crossed leg, while in the toilet I already have a hard-on after watching my wife’s boss getting intimate with her. I washed my face and quickly exited the toilet and while walking back I took a glance towards their direction again and saw that she did not reject his advances as he was still caressing her thigh. Back at my table I grabbed my pint of beer and shifted to another table which will give me a better “viewing” angle of what’s happening and that was when I received another text from my wife…

K: are you coming over soon?

It took me some time to reply her as I was eager to see where this will lead to but there was still a little hesitation at the back of my mind. In the end I settled with…

Me: yup will reach in another 35-40mins

I looked over immediately after I replied my wife and just 10-15secs later I saw her showing the screen of her handphone to Mr A and I’m pretty sure she was letting him see what my reply was and I’m not gonna lie at that moment I felt a tinge of jealousy. Was it Mr A the one who asked her to check where I was??? Or was it my wife herself that wanted to make sure so to reassure him??? These thoughts start to fill up my head but it was short lived as my reply was like a signal that set off Mr A, before my wife could even put down her phone he was already busy kissing the side of her forehead, her ears, her face and down to her neck. He moved his left hand from her thigh to the side of her face and turned her head towards him so he can kiss her on the lips, my wife was kind of caught off-guard by how forceful Mr A was and she broke off from the kisses a few times but each time she does that Mr A would push her lips back to continue kissing her and eventually my wife gave in and they started frenching each other.

Sensing that she was no longer resisting Mr A grew bolder, he glided his left hand down from her face to her chest and started groping her soft boobs thru her tank top. Whenever they stop frenching Mr A would be licking my wife all over her neck and collarbone and she would react by stretching her neck so he could lick every inch of her. Mr A must have been fantasizing and lusting over my wife sexy body ever since she gave that presentation in office and tonight finally he can enjoy her. Next he carried both my wife legs and let them dangle over his right leg, my wife balanced herself by wrapping both her arms around his neck as his left hand quickly disappear under my wife skirt. It only took a short time and she started twerking her hip and swaying her feet, she must be feeling really horny getting her moist pussy fingered by her 50 years old boss.

Mr A was all over my wife fingering her, fondling her breast, frenching and licking her like a hungry wolf. By now I can see there were a few other people looking at them making out but it was a common scene as you can find several couples making out in every corner of this place. After a few minutes I think my wife orgasmed as Mr A’s left hand emerged from under my wife skirt, he lied on his back against the sofa and was panting and catching his breath. It must be pretty tough for him to be “multi-tasking” so vigorously at his age. However my wife was not done it’s now her turn to service Mr A, she re-adjusted her sitting position by turning her whole body to face him, she unzipped his pants and crosses her right leg in an elevated angle most probably to cover Mr A exposed dick. Although it’s blocked I can still see the stroking motion of my wife’s right arm so she must be giving him a handjob, she dripped some saliva out her mouth onto his rod and continue stroking it. In this position my wife boobs were pressing against Mr A body, she would also look at him with a slutty expression while stroking his rod and sometime she will switch to her left hand so that her right hand can go under his polo-tee to tickle his nipple.

With all this going on it did not take long for Mr A to regain his energy, he raised his right arm from behind my wife and started fondling her boobs over her right shoulder, this make the right strap of her tank top to slip down revealing her pastel purple cotton bra for everyone to see but both of them do not care as Mr A quickly tilt her chin up and they started frenching again. As they both started making out more and more fervently my wife stroking also become faster and faster and after a short while Mr A shoot and unloaded his cum everywhere. Feeling weary he lied on his back to rest again while my wife took out wet wipes and clean him up like an obedient girl.
After the deed they both adjusted their clothing and Mr A quickly call for the bill before leaving the venue. I quickly exit the place too after my wife texted me she was done and will wait for me outside the shop. I walked towards her pretending I was coming from another place then we went home together.
While in the cab my mind was already replaying all the scene that happened tonight and that made me horny AF. Once we reach home my wife removed her jacket and went to take a glass of water before sitting down in the living room to take a breather. However, I couldn’t wait anymore as I stood over my wife looking down at her exposed cleavage and bare thigh…so this was what all her male colleagues been seeing the whole night. I removed my shorts and took away her glass of water…

K: wtf are you doing suddenly???

Me: just help me shoot babe

K: huhh?? but I no mood and I’m very tired already…just want to go shower then sleep.

Me: no…I cannot take it liao I need to release

K: zzzz but just use hand only…you were out whole night….

Me: okok whatever

I quickly sat beside her just like Mr A as my wife started stroking my rod reluctantly. After a few minutes I can sense that she was clearly not in the mood and was giving me a half fuck handjob. I knew that I won’t be able to cum like this so I wrapped my right arm behind my wife and started fondling her boobs from both side but there was not much reaction from her so I slipped my left hand under her skirt and started circling my fingers around her pussy. I can feel that her panty was still sticky from earlier but she was not getting wet so I pulled her panty down to the knee and starting rubbing her clitoris. I pulled her in closer to try and kiss her but when I lean closer I could still smell the odour of Mr A’s dried saliva all over her neck and shoulder area, my wife was really all sticky and sweaty, it was kinda disgusting but I also felt super turn on by it and after a while I managed to cum…

K: there done.

My wife said that in an annoying tone as she wiped the cum on her hand against my leg, stood up, removed the panty that was dangling on her knee and threw it on the floor…

K: I will put it to laundry myself later

K: I going wash up and shower now

She stomped off looking pissed…

I thought to myself what’s with her fucking attitude not only she never help to clean me she still rubbed the cum on me, what a big difference vs how she treated Mr A earlier. Feeling unsatisfied I took her panty and started rubbing my rod with it while recalling the scene of her and Mr A making out and that easily got me hard again. I walked into the bathroom naked and saw that my wife was still removing her makeup I stood behind her, lifted her skirt up and started rubbing my erected cock against her naked ass and pussy.

K: what are you doing again??? Didn’t you just cum??

Me: shut up la you just continue removing your makeup. Don’t need do anything

I yelled back at her. Feeling a bit shocked from my reply she continued doing what she was doing although she was unhappy. I continued rubbing my rod against her, circling near her pussy lips area, slowly thrusting in and out between her thighs while grabbing and caressing her ass cheeks. Gradually little by little I’m starting to feel her pussy getting moist, she would start to close and rub her thigh and feet together and I could see from the mirror reflection she would pause and close her eye momentarily whenever my rod go close to her pussy. Seeing this reaction I quickly slip both my hand underneath her tank top and caress her boobs from the back. Eventually her butt started to slowly sway and perk towards me so her pussy can make better contact with my cock, I saw that she was biting her lips and trying her best to hold back her moans.

Me: see I told you, you don’t need to do anything

Me: your horny body will react on her own right????

K: *remain silence…

At this moment I started thrusting my rod harder and faster, squeezing her erected nipples, she couldn’t take it anymore and started bending down placing both her arms on the basin while sticking her butt out, she is now in a stand-up doggy position pushing her wet and swollen pussy towards me inviting my rod to enter her. I gladly oblige and shoved my whole cock into her pussy. Her pussy felt so warm and tight as she squeezed her thighs together…

Me: AH AH AH AH

Me: fuck you bitch give me attitude just now right??

Me: now begging me to fuck you like a slut

K: EN EN EN ENNN

K: sorry……dear……ahhh…ahhh

K: ummm……ennn…..ennn…UMMMMM~~

I placed both my hands on my wife hips and pull her in to penetrate her deeper, soon the sound of our sweaty hip clashing against each other started filling up the whole bathroom

K: AHH…AHHHH…AHHNNN…it feel so….good~~~~

K: emmmm…mmmmm…MMMMMM~~~~

K: Dear….CUM inside me…plss…

The next moment I exploded all my cum inside her pussy like what she wanted.

K: ahh…ahh…...emmmmmmm~

My wife could barely stand as she supported herself with the vanity table while a mixture of my cum and her pussy juice flow down her thigh…
I left the bathroom, grabbed my towel and went to shower without saying a word.
Old 20-03-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sounds like she and A has been doing it for awhile!
Old 20-03-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Rush9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting share TS, hope to read more!
Old 20-03-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Where is this Thai disco joint ? Can see many ppl make out
Old 20-03-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
We know exactly how to to get such attention naturally
dear sister, can you show or share with us one example of how you do that ? so we can know which is the naughty lady or girl who wants our attention and don't respond wrongly to the wrong one and get beaten up by their boyfriends or husbands ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 20-03-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 15
Souichiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouichiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouichiro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Man.. somehow I didn't feel good reading this last chapter. But I could not stop reading!
Old 20-03-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souichiro View Post
Man.. somehow I didn't feel good reading this last chapter. But I could not stop reading!
why ???...wat happened bro ???... why din u feel good reading tis last chapter of tis sexciting story ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-03-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Whoo hoo...2 shots this round...
Power lah bro....make her say sorry and show her your fxxking power!!

Lai lai lai more story pls....awesome writing and build up....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1