The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Asta5X,
Please continue your story leh... can't wait any longer.. I'm looking forward to it..

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 17-06-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Bitecoin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more naughty stuffs
Old 17-06-2021, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Asta5X,
Please continue your story leh... can't wait any longer.. I'm looking forward to it..
Yes, Me too ! ...like tis hot n sexy babe.....counting the mins n the hours to the next update

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-06-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
continued from above due to word count

After finishing his sentence Mr A leaned forward and starting kissing my wife again. This time they shared a kiss that was gentler and more passionate as my wife locked her tongue with Mr A. All the dirty talk from Mr A was starting to have an effect on my wife, as she closes her eyes her mind begin to fill up with images of the 5 directors staring at her body and fantasizing all kind of dirty thoughts in their minds when she had no clue at all. The very thought of this scenario arouses my wife even more and she could feel herself getting wet, while Mr A was stroking her thigh my wife spread her legs slightly apart as though she was inviting Mr A hand to go in further. Mr A quickly took the hint as his hand went underneath my wife’s skirt, Mr A could feel that my wife’s panty was already damp and sticky, he circled his thumb around her clitoris and used his middle finger to rub the lips of her pussy thru her underwear. These touches from Mr A felt particularly good as my wife have been holding back her urge the whole night but little by little it was getting too difficult for her to resist the urge, my wife gradually parted her legs even wider pushing her skirt all the way up revealing her matching peach coloured floral panty. Mr A started rubbing her pussy more aggressively, pushing his middle finger into my wife vagina slightly…

K: UHHH…uhhh…hhhh~~~

Mr A: look at how naughty and wet you are K…

K: that’s because you keep touching me A…I can’t help it right…

Mr A paused everything he was doing and wrapped his arm around the shoulder of my wife and signalled her to stand up. My wife stood up gingerly, her skirt was still tucked up around her waistline…

Mr A: come let’s take a look at your wet pussy

Mr A pulled down my wife’s swiftly before she can even react

K: NOOO! What if someone saw us!??? – my wife shielded her pussy with her hand as she replied

Mr A: Don’t worry no one is going to come back to office on a Friday night and this meeting room is so far from the entrance

Mr A: come sit on the table first K…I will go dim the meeting room light if you are still worried…

K: ok…you go dim the light A

My wife removed her heels and sat onto of the table cautiously with her back facing the entrance of the meeting room with both her bare feet suspended in mid-air while her panty dangle on her left ankle. Mr A walked back after dimming the light and stood in front of my wife, he carried both her feet up onto the table and split them apart forming a v-shape, my wife looked away shyly, she was having mixed feeling of what was happening as she did not expect her vagina to be exposed right in front to her 50+ years old boss. It felt so wrong to be doing this but at the same time she was already feeling so aroused by A it is becoming increasingly difficult to reject his advances. While my wife was still trying to process all this Mr A have already squatted down with his face was just centimetres away from my wife pussy and he took a few sniffs around my wife’s groin area

K: it…it’s…been a long day so maybe… - my wife covered her pussy with her right hand again feeling embarrassed that it might have smelled funny.

Mr A: no K…its GREAT

Mr A removed my wife hand and started licking her pussy, he begin licking my wife’s pussy using the tip of his tongue before slowly extending them further and eventually he was using his whole tongue as he began slurping her whole pussy like a soft serve ice cream. But it was not enough as Mr A started using his right thumb to circulate around my wife’s clitoris, pressing his thumb against it he lifted it up so he can lick even the deeper area of her vagina…

K: mmmm…EMMMMM…HMMMMMMM~~

K: ahhhh~~~ ah...ahh…UHHHH!~~

It felt so good my wife couldn’t stop moaning, her hip would twitch and spasm every time Mr A hit a right spot and that encourages Mr A to be more aggressive as he started pushing his tongue deeper into my wife’s pussy as though he is tongue fucking her. As my wife continue to moan in pleasure she was also getting wetter and wetter down there as her cum juice start to flow out of her pussy, upon feeling this Mr A switched his position, he stood up and stuck his right middle finger into my wife pussy and started fingering her non-stop. He placed his left hand on the back of my wife head and pushed her towards him as he leaned forward to french my wife to make sure that she taste some of her own cum juices…

K: HMMMMM….MMMMM….MMMM~~~

K: MMMM!! UHHH…UHH~~! Uuhhh…mmmmmmm~~~

K: ahh………ah….aaaaah~~

Mr A slowly removed his finger from my wife’s pussy after he knew my wife had her orgasm, it was pretty messy sight as my wife’s cum juice begin to flow and drip down the table. After he was done Mr A then sat down on the chair to catch his breath, this was considered pretty tiring for him as he wasn’t sexually active with his wife. My wife also took a minute or two to catch her breath before she removed the panty from her ankle and got down from the table, she adjusted her skirt slightly just to cover her pussy before walking over to Mr A…

To be continue…………………………………
While waiting for TS to cum back with his continuation to the notti story of his sexy wife K with her boss Mr A...

just like any other guy, can't help but to fap when re-reading the notti n steamy part abv where her horny boss being alone with her was trying to slowly n sensually explore her forbidden pussy for the 1st time with her still wearing her sexy panties on with some notti dirty, flirty n teasing talk with her 1st to raise her libido n horniness for guys wetting her notti panties ...

though initially shy n putting up a bit if a resistance trying to cover her pussy from his view when the notti old man pulled her panties down to reveal her little fresh oyster below, she eventually loosened, succumbed n surrendered herself to the lust n pleasures of his fingering her pussy with all the familiar moaning n groaning making it very wet down there for her causing the notti wife to eventually remove her own panties by herself n went commando n pantiless for the 1st time when tgt with her boss

Last edited by Rickey; 18-06-2021 at 10:47 AM.
Old 18-06-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10172 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

nice nice nice
Old 18-06-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansomRod View Post
I was wondering what the fuss is all about with this thread, until I showed this to my fuck buddy.

Big mistake. It turned her on so much that she was begging me to fuck her hard again and again.

Deep down, I hope TS don't continue.

But for the sake of the bros and sis here, please do. This is a sensually thrilling story.
Glad more n more horny wives n FBs r getting turned on n their pussy wet by tis thread n want to be fucked hard n furious by their husbands or guy when or after reading tis notti sexy n sensual story of K, TS' notti n sexy wife ....

TS where r u ???...pls don't keep them waiting too long hor ...otherwise u will hv to go to their bedrooms to help them dry up all their pussy wetness by yrself which may take u the whole day ...(你必须去他们的卧室帮助他们自己擦干外阴的所有湿气).. hehe

Last edited by Rickey; 18-06-2021 at 12:50 PM.
Old 18-06-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
dawan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I was wondering what the fuss is all about with this thread, until I showed this to my fuck buddy.

Big mistake. It turned her on so much that she was begging me to fuck her hard again and again.

But for the sake of the bros and sis here, please do. This is a sensually thrilling story.
She beg you to fuck her hard, should be good what. If she ask another guy to fuck her then jialat liao
Old 19-06-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

Quote:
Asta5X,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitecoin View Post
Camping for more naughty stuffs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, Me too ! ...like tis hot n sexy babe.....counting the mins n the hours to the next update
Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
nice nice nice
Thanks for the constant support guys I'm still around hopefully can upload the next part soon

Quote:

Bro which part of the story turn on your FB the most ? Share with us the details la
Old 19-06-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the constant support guys I'm still around hopefully can upload the next part soon

Bro which part of the story turn on your FB the most ? Share with us the details la
Good to hear from TS after such a long while ... hv been waiting until our guys' balls turn blue but dunno pussy turn wat ??? ..hehe ...jiayu ahh to go faster !!!..

Old 19-06-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Wait till my pussy dried up, but I got my hubby t lick me wet and tongue ffuck me again..
Last night I was with Albert, my boss, and show him this thread..he did what Mr. A did.....

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 20-06-2021, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
FARKIVE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, continue please, your story is top notch.
Old 20-06-2021, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hahahaha my notti K also horny after she read this few pages ……told her I don’t mind if she acts out with me like this …. Making me steam reading this too
Old 20-06-2021, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
continued from above due to word count

After finishing his sentence Mr A leaned forward and starting kissing my wife again. This time they shared a kiss that was gentler and more passionate as my wife locked her tongue with Mr A. All the dirty talk from Mr A was starting to have an effect on my wife, as she closes her eyes her mind begin to fill up with images of the 5 directors staring at her body and fantasizing all kind of dirty thoughts in their minds when she had no clue at all. The very thought of this scenario arouses my wife even more and she could feel herself getting wet, while Mr A was stroking her thigh my wife spread her legs slightly apart as though she was inviting Mr A hand to go in further. Mr A quickly took the hint as his hand went underneath my wife’s skirt, Mr A could feel that my wife’s panty was already damp and sticky, he circled his thumb around her clitoris and used his middle finger to rub the lips of her pussy thru her underwear. These touches from Mr A felt particularly good as my wife have been holding back her urge the whole night but little by little it was getting too difficult for her to resist the urge, my wife gradually parted her legs even wider pushing her skirt all the way up revealing her matching peach coloured floral panty. Mr A started rubbing her pussy more aggressively, pushing his middle finger into my wife vagina slightly…

K: UHHH…uhhh…hhhh~~~

Mr A: look at how naughty and wet you are K…

K: that’s because you keep touching me A…I can’t help it right…

Mr A paused everything he was doing and wrapped his arm around the shoulder of my wife and signalled her to stand up. My wife stood up gingerly, her skirt was still tucked up around her waistline…

Mr A: come let’s take a look at your wet pussy

Mr A pulled down my wife’s swiftly before she can even react

K: NOOO! What if someone saw us!??? – my wife shielded her pussy with her hand as she replied

Mr A: Don’t worry no one is going to come back to office on a Friday night and this meeting room is so far from the entrance

Mr A: come sit on the table first K…I will go dim the meeting room light if you are still worried…

K: ok…you go dim the light A

My wife removed her heels and sat onto of the table cautiously with her back facing the entrance of the meeting room with both her bare feet suspended in mid-air while her panty dangle on her left ankle. Mr A walked back after dimming the light and stood in front of my wife, he carried both her feet up onto the table and split them apart forming a v-shape, my wife looked away shyly, she was having mixed feeling of what was happening as she did not expect her vagina to be exposed right in front to her 50+ years old boss. It felt so wrong to be doing this but at the same time she was already feeling so aroused by A it is becoming increasingly difficult to reject his advances. While my wife was still trying to process all this Mr A have already squatted down with his face was just centimetres away from my wife pussy and he took a few sniffs around my wife’s groin area

K: it…it’s…been a long day so maybe… - my wife covered her pussy with her right hand again feeling embarrassed that it might have smelled funny.

Mr A: no K…its GREAT

Mr A removed my wife hand and started licking her pussy, he begin licking my wife’s pussy using the tip of his tongue before slowly extending them further and eventually he was using his whole tongue as he began slurping her whole pussy like a soft serve ice cream. But it was not enough as Mr A started using his right thumb to circulate around my wife’s clitoris, pressing his thumb against it he lifted it up so he can lick even the deeper area of her vagina…

K: mmmm…EMMMMM…HMMMMMMM~~

K: ahhhh~~~ ah...ahh…UHHHH!~~

It felt so good my wife couldn’t stop moaning, her hip would twitch and spasm every time Mr A hit a right spot and that encourages Mr A to be more aggressive as he started pushing his tongue deeper into my wife’s pussy as though he is tongue fucking her. As my wife continue to moan in pleasure she was also getting wetter and wetter down there as her cum juice start to flow out of her pussy, upon feeling this Mr A switched his position, he stood up and stuck his right middle finger into my wife pussy and started fingering her non-stop. He placed his left hand on the back of my wife head and pushed her towards him as he leaned forward to french my wife to make sure that she taste some of her own cum juices…

K: HMMMMM….MMMMM….MMMM~~~

K: MMMM!! UHHH…UHH~~! Uuhhh…mmmmmmm~~~

K: ahh………ah….aaaaah~~

Mr A slowly removed his finger from my wife’s pussy after he knew my wife had her orgasm, it was pretty messy sight as my wife’s cum juice begin to flow and drip down the table. After he was done Mr A then sat down on the chair to catch his breath, this was considered pretty tiring for him as he wasn’t sexually active with his wife. My wife also took a minute or two to catch her breath before she removed the panty from her ankle and got down from the table, she adjusted her skirt slightly just to cover her pussy before walking over to Mr A…

To be continue…………………………………

The office – part 3

Mr A looked on as my as my wife approaches him, he spread his legs apart to signal his intention and without speaking my wife knew what she was supposed to do. She kneeled down in-between Mr A’s legs, looked up at him and gave him a cheeky smile before she started unbuckling his pants. Mr A grinned back at my wife in anticipation as he shifted his buttock upwards so that my wife could pull down his pants. Upon pulling down Mr A’s pants my wife was greeted with a huge bulge in front of her, she continues and quickly tugged Mr A’s underwear down to set his rod free. As soon as she does that Mr A’s dick immediately spring to life onto my wife’s face, it’s been a long day and the musky odour from Mr A’s dick was strong but my wife did not mind the smell in fact she was stimulated further by it. My wife rested both her elbow on Mr A’s thigh and wrapped her hands around his cock, Mr A’s cock was a good 5-inch long so even with both my wife’s hand around it just nice the dickhead was still exposed. My wife couldn’t wait anymore and went down on Mr A, she enveloped her tongue around Mr A’s dickhead to wet it before proceeding to gave it a few good blow.

K: emmm….emmm~

K: emm~ hmm~~~

The taste and smell was disgusting but the feeling was damn erotic for my wife as she continue to suck on her married boss cock in the office. My wife would look up at Mr A while sucking his cock inside her mouth to check on his reaction to make sure she was doing a good job, that slutty expression from my wife was a big turn on for Mr A as he started to use his right hand to guide my wife’s head and mouth deeper into his dick.

Mr A: siiiii….ahhhhh~~~

K: MMMMMM~~

Mr A: yeaa…..ya~~~ ahhhhh….

K: EMMMM!!! emmm….HMMM!!~~

Within seconds they were in sync, my wife was going in deeper and faster, her upper body was heaving up and down as she continue to blow Mr A, she let go of the grip of her left hand on Mr A’s rod to unbutton the fourth button of her blouse to let loose her breasts which now begin bouncing more freely without any restriction. Mr A saw what my wife did and quickly help himself to it, he extend his left arm downward and started fondling my wife’s right boob and nipple thru her bra. This went on for another 1-2mins before my wife paused on the blowjob, she got up on her feet while lifting the shirt of Mr A before bending forward to lick on Mr A’s nipple, my wife continue slowly to lean her whole body closer to Mr A while she lick both his nipples. Mr A patted on my wife shoulder to signal my wife to come even closer as he wrapped his left hand on the back of my wife to straighten her body and push her nearer to him. My wife reacted by placing both her hands on the armrest of the chair to balance herself, she also lifted her right leg up and rested her kneecap on a small space that was available on the chair seat. This action allowed my wife to push her whole body forward nearer to Mr A as Mr A happily plant his face into my wife chest, he pulled down her bra and started sucking on both her boobs. Mr A nibbled softly on my wife’s erected nipples as she started moaning in pleasure…

K: mmmmm….hmmm~~~

K: ahhhh~~~ ahHNnn!!!~~~

As my wife skirt was already barely covering her pussy, by lifting her knee up means that the skirt was pushed upward again which resulted in her pussy being exposed. And in this position they were in my wife could sometimes feel her pussy rubbing against the tip of Mr A dickhead and every time when that happen it was a like sensual shockwave was being delivered to my wife’s brain. By now my wife’s pussy is already dripping wet, the warmth she felt in-between her legs was slowly getting too much for her to handle, she couldn’t resist that feeling as my wife started to lower her torso so that she can grind her pussy against Mr A’s cock. It was great, the feeling of Mr A hard cock rubbing against the lips of her pussy, my wife started twerking her hip humping her pussy harder against Mr A dick. It was as though my wife is simulating Mr A penetrating her and eventually Mr A noticed what my wife have been doing…

Mr A: look like someone want it right??

Mr A: you must be feeling so horny now K…I can already feel your wet pussy…

Mr A: let me fuck you now K

My wife snapped herself out of the moment for a second…

K: but…you are my boss…

Mr A: don’t worry no one will know about this

K: but it still feel wrong…

Mr A: you can trust me, I will take care of your things at work.

K: ….im…not sure….i…

Before my wife could finish her sentence, Mr A nudged my wife off the chair and turn her back against him…

Mr A: come turn around K, there’s nothing to worry about

Mr A: just leave everything to me

K: …uhhh..

Mr A grabbed my wife by her waist and tugged her hip towards him, my wife body reacted instinctively by perking her butt upwards to face him, Mr A saw that and quickly pulled my wife hip downwards which allow his cock to penetrate into my wife pussy in one swift motion. As my wife pussy was already so moist Mr A inserted his cock into her right away, Mr A continued to hold onto the hip of my wife to support her while my wife started moving her hip in an up and downward motion…

Mr A: YESsss…that’s right K... that’s the way…

K: ehnn…enn..en..ehn..ennn~~

My wife held onto the armrest with both her hands and clasped her thighs tightly together as she increased the speed of her motion…

Mr A: oh yeaahhh…you are so wet and tight

K: ah…ah..ah..ahhH..AHH~~~

As they begin to sync their motion my wife can feel the whole of Mr A 5inch cock inside her…My wife have now basically sat down onto the lap of Mr A with his erected cock fully inside her

K: ahhh~~~ it feels sooo good A~~~~

K: AH…AH..AHH…HMMMM…EMMM~~~

Mr A then cupped both my wife boobs from the back as they continue to fuck each other...

Mr A: siii….whooo....yahhh....

Mr A: im…gonnna cum soon….K...is it safe time of the month…??

K: EM…YES…EN….EN…should be safe A~~~~

Mr A: ok stand up…

Mr A was still holding onto the breasts of my wife and his cock inside her while the both of them stood up from the chair. Mr A stepped out from his pants as he slowly shift himself along with my wife towards the clear panel wall of the meeting room. He pressed my wife against the wall and started fucking her in a standing doggy style again…

Mr A: you can see my room from here K

Mr A: is this the first time you have sex in the office!???

K: ………….

Mr A: ohh? I bet you must have done it before right? Since you are such a horny girl

K: mmm…but its...EN…EN! your fault…A…MM~

K: ah..ah..AH~~

Mr A: yes…but I know…you…like it…

Mr A: YA~~ YAAA…ya…

Mr A: ahh…ah…ah…ahhhhh…………..

Mr A pulled out this cock just before he cum and shoot all over my wife buttock instead. Somehow Mr A still managed to stay level headed as he was still worried about any kind of “accident”

K: ahhhh~~~~~ wew~~~

Mr A: ahhh……ahh…..I pulled out K…hopefully there is nothing…

K: …..okay…I know…

Mr A: you said its safe right?

K: yes it should be…don’t worry…

Mr A turned my wife around to face him before kissing her on the lips…

To be continue………………………..
Old 20-06-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Wait till my pussy dried up, but I got my hubby t lick me wet and tongue ffuck me again..
Last night I was with Albert, my boss, and show him this thread..he did what Mr. A did.....
Quote:
She will reveal the details only when you post the next part of the story (Yeah, she can be a bitch sometimes...).

So over to you now, bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buibuicat View Post
Hahahaha my notti K also horny after she read this few pages ……told her I don’t mind if she acts out with me like this …. Making me steam reading this too
Wow !!..TS u r the DEE MAN ! ...can't believe yr thread is the hottest at the moment ...u can make so many of yr fans notti "Ks" pussy wet reading how notti yr own wife K was with her boss Mr A n making them wanting to imitate n role-play like her with their own partners ...hehe...

for those of us guys here who r unfortunate enough to hv no partners, our dicks too r very HARD too n we hv to play with it ourselves to relieve our high tension below ...hehe

Last edited by Rickey; 20-06-2021 at 09:41 AM.
Old 20-06-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
She will reveal the details only when you post the next part of the story (Yeah, she can be a bitch sometimes...).

So over to you now, bro.
done. waiting for your fb update

Quote:
Originally Posted by FARKIVE View Post
TS, continue please, your story is top notch.
thanks for your kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buibuicat View Post
glad your K enjoy the story too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1