The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Where can i do hiv and std test in bangkok

Hi All,

Anyone got clinic for me to do test for HIV , Herpes and std test?
and how much does it cost????
Old 29-06-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Re: Where can i do hiv and std test in bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
use google chrome browser auto translate thai words.

https://th.trcarc.org/th/clinic/service-charge

its anonymous testing. You can always compare their pricing with other clinics or hospitals pricing.
oh they only have hiv test?
Old 02-07-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Funboi,

Ditto! Excellent comments, you're the man these days! Come on guys, give this man lots of points!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 02-07-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
their test not just HIV. Many farang also go there to test cuz bom bom too much. oh i mean raw too much

if dr ask why you testing just say you getting marry. -ve mean the dr will tell you ok to get marry have children but if you always get to see the same dr maybe will wonder how many times you getting marry/remarry. I am not sure if say homosexual AJ raw too much ladyboy they will give what other better advice. 55555 if honest just say raw too many prostitute in thailand.

ps.

This may not be 100% updated but still useful. usually got test HIV service likely mean also got test STD.
Thanks.. but i booked with pluse clinic already next week sat.. 2 week after exposure..hopefully the result there are nothing ... i only plan to test herpes / hiv / syphilis.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1