The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatchfan View Post
for me it depends, if i go find ML/FL, then as a courtesy i will let her know i'm cumming and let go off my load into her pussy or CIM. usually the MILF ones wont mind if i creampie them, one ever told me to shoot as much as i like into her pussy as it makes her feel young again having cum oozing out of her shaved abalone. anyway remb RAW is war so try not to do it too often cause its really dangerous.
If the girl or woman don’t say anything about cumming in pussy or not, I always assume they are happy to be creampie. There was one divorcee who did tell me not to cum in her but in the heat of the action, when I was grunting and was about to pull out of her towards the end, she pulled my hip down on her, she changed her mind in the end.
Old 25-06-2021, 11:26 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
If the girl or woman don’t say anything about cumming in pussy or not, I always assume they are happy to be creampie. There was one divorcee who did tell me not to cum in her but in the heat of the action, when I was grunting and was about to pull out of her towards the end, she pulled my hip down on her, she changed her mind in the end.
nice...

that is rare but when it happens, its gold....

only happened twice in my life, as I was pulling out, the girl said to cum inside, pulling my butt to finish...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 25-06-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
calculated....she used the app and said its 'safe' to CIP. thats why that week damn scared because she seldom late in her period timing.

i really want to use condom sometimes but she always say she doesn't want it as she doesnt like the feeling. There was once she told me 'but i want you to feel good fucking me'. Totally blew my mind and i piak her extra well and hard that day.
Understand your anxiety.
Sometimes, the women's cycle can become irregular and you might hit the unwanted jackpot.
Old 25-06-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Those u can fuck raw...will let u cum in pussy mostly....those that say pls dont..in the heat of the moment will usually allow...LOL
Old 25-06-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Mr Honey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When you do raw with your FB, GF or FL, how do you know if they never do raw with other guys also? is it still safe to prevent HIV or STD?
Old 26-06-2021, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

I know some bros always like to go raw on Ang Pais promising to cum outside. Once climax, they just let go everything inside anyway without informing the other party.
Old 26-06-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
nice...

that is rare but when it happens, its gold....

only happened twice in my life, as I was pulling out, the girl said to cum inside, pulling my butt to finish...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
Those u can fuck raw...will let u cum in pussy mostly....those that say pls dont..in the heat of the moment will usually allow...LOL
Upped +10 for exchange
Old 26-06-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Settoto2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The feelings is very shiok (beyond description with just words) when the warm semans jet spray into the wall of the inner vulva. The feelings of total wrapped with loving warmness.

You tell in advance before cumming is too make the vulva have a pre-warning of the on-coming warmth.... but if you jet spray without telling, it add on to a sudden shock to the cool inner vulva's wall with the surprise sudden avalanche flooding of warm semans.
I also don't know what words to describe for such double sensational feelings.

Anyway, if the period missed its timing 4 weeks later, then it is another chapter of the sex-citing story. Will host a meeting(mating ? ) to discuss the continuation of the storyline with the co-author than....
Old 26-06-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
Upped +10 for exchange
Bro.
I needed those from you.
Old 26-06-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Sometimes fucking a sexy SYT RAW and creampieing her is not enough..
Sometimes you need more.
You need to record the moment of insemination for posterity.
So that when her daughter asks, "How was I made?", you can provide photographic evidence...

23 year old B+ cups.

No KY was used in the making of this photograph. All natural lubrication... she was dripping wet!

Up my points if you want to see her body!
Bro.
This is POWER.
I needed those.... and your points too...
Old 26-06-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Chewurkuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fucking her in the ass after cumming in her pussy last night
Old 26-06-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Mr Honey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachsea View Post
Lol hard to know if “exclusive” nowadays .
Cum in a few girls whom are gf of others .
So duhzzzzzzz .

Goes both way bah
haha, not scared of kena AIDS or STDs?
Old 27-06-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Mr Honey;20708668]haha, not scared of kena AIDS or —gone—

Last edited by Beachsea; 30-06-2021 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Removing
Old 27-06-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Pentagone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Sometimes fucking a sexy SYT RAW and creampieing her is not enough..
Sometimes you need more.
You need to record the moment of insemination for posterity.
So that when her daughter asks, "How was I made?", you can provide photographic evidence...

23 year old B+ cups.

No KY was used in the making of this photograph. All natural lubrication... she was dripping wet!

Up my points if you want to see her body!
I support your work bro.
Old 27-06-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 3
sinolily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We actually know it when you guys do that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1