The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 16-06-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

For a few years we hardly kept in touch except for the occasional Season Greetings via text.

One day (again) she initiated contact with me via telegram. She told me that actually when she got back with her ex, it did not last long (only 1 year). However, she felt a bit shy and ashamed to go back to me because she felt guilty rejecting me. I told her I never felt rejected nor betrayed and all was good between us.

The amazing thing is even though we had not met for 3 years or so, when we met up for dinner again, it was as if things never changed. We started talking and laughing like old times.

I found out that she was not working in nightlife anymore and she was in between jobs, I immediately offered her job as my PA. My company had grown over the past years and now I could afford to hire more people.

At the start, we were both very professional and everything was really about work and there was no hanky panky at all. However, about 2 weeks into the job, there was once where she came into my office and I asked her to stand next to me while I showed her how to do something on my desktop.

When she stood next to me and bent over to look at the screen, her long hair brushed against my arm and face...I did not know what took over me and I hugged her waist and pulled her onto my lap....she was only 1.58m tall and 43kg light so it was easy. She let out a little shout of surprise but stopped herself.

We looked into each other's eyes while breathing heavily for what seemed like forever....in reality it was probably 5 seconds haha.....And for the first time, we kissed. Slowly and lightly as if to test water at first, and then she stuck her tongue into my mouth and we started to french like no tomorrow.

My hands started roaming around her body and hers stroked my arms and neck lightly.

We broke the kiss and I asked her nervously "is it ok if we go all the way now....I want to be completely honest...I really want to fuck you..."

She smiled in her usual bright smiley manner with a hint of naughtiness and nodded.

Even though it was a dream come true for me but I was still aware enough that if I expected her to suck my cock, I had to clean it first. Luckily I had some baby wipes in my office for me to wipe my oily face so I could use it to clean my now extremely erect cock.

We moved to the sofa in my room (yes I had a sofa for myself to take naps when I was too tired while working). I took off my pants and briefs to let my cock spring out. She calmly took it in her hand and stroked it while we both sat down on the sofa and continued kissing.

I started stroking her inner thighs and massaged around her crotch. Most of the girls I did with in the past liked me to take off their clothes slowly and tease them first, but she said sweetly "let me take off my shorts and panties...easier for you to finger me..."
Old 16-06-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster

NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all

I made sure to do both, first with her bent over, then with her lying flat on her back on the sofa. She really enjoyed being fingered and I wanted her to have the time of her life. I massaged her vulva, and slid my fingers along her pussy slit up and down while she got wetter and wetter. With her pussy flooding, rubbing her clit felt was so easy and she moaning louder and louder

"Use 2 fingers...pleasse.....2 fingers....put inside me...."

I complied and fingered her with 2 fingers while licking and sucking her clit. I accelerated and really used all of my stamina to rub her until she finally came with a scream. I felt her pussy spasm and she shivered.

I was so tired but satisfied. I told her "Wow, I haven't even seen how your boobs look like and I already made you cum"

She laughed and said "You want to see? I show you now!" With that, she took off her oversized tee and bra to expose her round B-cup tits. She did not have those model-like figures but her body was so fuckable and her face...so pretty...her skin so fair and her long hair framed everything beautifully.

I moved in to kiss her breasts and lick her nipples, all the while still dealing with a raging hard-on. We started french-kissing again while I caressed her boobs and she stroked my dick.

"Mm...like not bad ah," she said while stroking my cock. I don't know if she was being nice and polite because I certainly did not have a big penis. Mine was 6 inches at best when fully erect, and usually if I wasn't fully aroused, it would be only 5 inches plus.

"Thanks for being so sweet...but I know mine isn't that big. I hope you like it though" i replied

She mischievously answered back "Why not I try to help you make it grow a bit more" before starting to kiss my cock.

I'm a blowjob man so at the sight of this, my cock did probably grow a bit as I felt more blood rush down there. She saw me twitch and proceeded to put my cock in her mouth. Oh my god...I could not believe this was real...yet here we were, with her lips around my cock and moving up and down...and licking around my little head..

"Oh my god this feels so good..."
Old 16-06-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

"You like it? I can be your cock sucker in future if you want. If you feel like you need it, just let me know. You know, I feel like I can fuck many different guys...but I won't anyhow give blowjobs. Even with my boyfriends I don't do it for all of them....and I've wanted to suck your cock for a long time"

I think my cock must have nearly reached 7 inches upon hearing her say those words.

I couldn't wait any more...I needed to go inside her..."May I please fuck you now? My cock is so hard and long now...Let me fuck you and pleasure you too"

She only replied "How do you want it? Front or back...or?"

I did not reply and spread open her legs on the sofa. The height difference was just right as I leaned onto her and pushed my cock into her dripping wet pussy.

"OH MY GOD!" we both shouted together as I penetrated her, followed by spontaneous laughter. As I fucked her with a steady rhythm in missionary, I pulled her towards me to kiss. In this position, my cock wasn't stimulated as much so I asked her to turn around so I could doggy her.

With her facing the wall and kneeling on the sofa, it was just the right height for me to stand behind her. I positioned my hard cock at her pussy opening and pushed in. Another nice big moan from her and I started fucking her.

"Ah...uh....uh....ah....harder...fuck me...harder"

I continued with the same pace of thrusting but I went deeper with every thrust. The sound of my body smacking against her ass and thighs turned us on even more. She wanted to take over as it was so enjoyable for her and it became her fucking me.

"You want to fuck so hard? Didn't know you're such a horny girl" I teased her as she rammed her ass into me again and again

"Oh..so good...i feel so good!" her moans and shouts were filling up my office and I felt sweat dripping down my brow. This was quite the workout and I haven't had such vigorous sex for a while.

Without warning, my cock popped out of her pussy "Oops hahahaha" she giggles girlishly

I smiled at her "It's ok, you want to go on top? Do you like grinding?"

She nodded while saying "Grinding? You know grinding is for lesbians right?"

I laughed and said "Ya, not that kind la, you know what I mean"

She replied "Mmm....bet you didn't know I also grinded with girls before"

That was quite a surprise for me but I did not reply her and only laughed while positioning her above my cock. She slowly lowered herself onto me and soon she was bouncing on my dick. It really helped she was quite small sized and her ass had the right amount of flesh to cushion this kind of fucking.
Old 16-06-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster

Soon she started riding me and grinding back and forth. "Oh god...my clit...i love it...fuck fuck...i'll cum soon like this"

"Keep doing it...don't stop" I mumbled to her while playing with her tits "Cum on me...I'll hold mine in...i want you to cum again"

"Oh my god oh my god im cumming...im cumming...cumming!!! Ahhhh!!!"

I felt her wetness and her pussy clench again. At this point, my cock was hard by virtue of the slutty expressions on her beautiful face, while she was grinding her clit against me, my cock wasn't stimulated much so I was not in danger of cumming.

She had cum again. Twice in 20 minutes. "Shiok or not?" I asked her

"Ya shiok...enjoy....so so good" She collapsed onto me and hugged me while my cock was still inside her. "Oh no, you haven't cum yet hahahah" she started to giggle again

"Yup, and I'm getting soft, my cock has been exercising too long, it needs to shoot already"

She touched my face and said "let me blow you till you cum ok"
Old 16-06-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

She started sucking my cock again but it wouldn't get as hard as it did previously. Perhaps I was really tired. She wouldn't give up though and said "Is there anything I can do to help you get hard again?"

I had an idea and told her "let's 69. I want to eat your pussy again"

"Ok!" She excitedly changed her position and we gave each other oral for a minute or so. this really worked for me as I was turned on by her moans and how she was so distracted she had to use her hand to rub my cock when she could not concentrate on sucking.

"I can't suck your cock if you keep making me moan!" she complained "but you're getting harder and longer again so that's good"

I replied "I want to fuck you again. I want to get harder inside you"

She complied and opened her legs again to let me enter her delicious pussy. I wasted no time in fucking her fast and hard. I needed to come while looking at her pretty face and big mesmerizing eyes.

"Open your eyes....I want to look into your eyes" I grunted while my cock rapidly went in and out. "I want to cum on your face"

"Ah...ah....ah.....fuck me....fuck me hard....cum on me....give me all your cum...."

I couldn't take it any more and pulled my cock out of her pussy and positioned it above her boobs.

She looked at me longingly and said "on my breasts? I thought you wanted to cum on my face?"

Before I could reply, I let out a loud grunt and shot my first load onto her chin and face. She shrieked in surprise as she did not expect my cum to shoot so far. I knew this would happen as I had not had sex in about 2 weeks. The pressure and amount of semen would be more than she expected.

I shot a 2nd smaller load onto her boobs and she started to laughing "Wah lau...you cum so much!"

I smirked and said "That's why I told you sure cum on your face. If I put my cock at your face, then maybe too much cum will be on your face, no joke if it gets into your eyes."

She shot back "How you know about cum in eyes? You try before?"

I said "no la, last time I fuck other girl accidentally got my cum into her eyes, she said damn painful"

She laughed again and her boobs bounced with her laughter.

I saw that and my cock unintentionally started hardening again. She saw my cock twitching and mock exclaimed "Wah, just cum and now want to do again?!"

"No la," I said "I'm just so turned on looking at you and thinking of fucking you....all these years in the making, and finally today it happened. I'm really so so happy"
Old 16-06-2021, 06:31 PM
Samster

She smiled and said "Im happy too. Sex with you feels so good. I feel warm inside and enjoy getting filled up by you, you know."

She continued shyly "can I suck your cock and help you clean up your cum"

I moved my cock to her lips "Of course you may"

After this, she continued working for me for 2 years. We fucked regularly and even after she stopped working, we still fucked, but less. She also helped me to go onto SA to vet potential SBs. There were also a few times when she was the F in any casual FFM sessions I had. It was always good for her to be involved because she and I had so much sexual chemistry.

We stopped all our activity and mutually agreed to not be involved in each other's lives anymore in Dec 2019, right before Covid really disrupted the world. The reason is because I found a girl whom I really wanted to be my girlfriend and she also found a boy closer to her age who seemed much better than those losers she had when she was younger.

I got married quite quickly start of this year (Jan 2021) and the last I heard about her, she is still with that guy. My philosophy is still the same; as long as I'm in a committed rs, especially now I'm married, I will not fuck any woman other than my wife.

Still, it was a good memory and unexpected sexual experience I had in my life. Wherever you are, I still miss you and I hope happiness and good health will be with you always.
Old 16-06-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Definitely camping n pitching tent for more juicy updates lol
Old 16-06-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoIdea View Post
She smiled and said "Im happy too. Sex with you feels so good. I feel warm inside and enjoy getting filled up by you, you know."
Just Pull you out of red ...my humble contribution to you
Old 17-06-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
SalahGhaly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro NoIdea. Thanks!
Old 17-06-2021, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
When I was sending her home one day after we had dinner together (one of her off days), she suddenly told me that there was this website, Seeking Arrangement, that might be suitable for me.
However, I did not want that because I believed (and still believe) that if we commit to a serious rs with someone, we should be loyal. If we are single, then we should be free to fuck around, but not if we made a commitment to someone.

She thought about this for a few days and let me know that she decided to get back with her ex because she saw a future with him. With me, it was clear that we could only have a Sugar RS. I agreed and let her go. She was 20 years old then.
Though I'm not like that now but I don't know why I feel touched that you actually treated her so well and with such high values. 👏👏👏
Old 17-06-2021, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:

Still, it was a good memory and unexpected sexual experience I had in my life. Wherever you are, I still miss you and I hope happiness and good health will be with you always.
In a way, it's a sad ending.
Old 17-06-2021, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Just Pull you out of red ...my humble contribution to you
Wow thanks bro!
Old 17-06-2021, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalahGhaly View Post
Very nice share bro NoIdea. Thanks!
Thanks for reading. I don't write much and really wanted to share especially since I'm officially retired from fucking around after getting married haha
Old 17-06-2021, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Though I'm not like that now but I don't know why I feel touched that you actually treated her so well and with such high values. 👏👏👏
Everyone is different, I don't think got low or high values. Thanks for your compliments!
Old 17-06-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
In a way, it's a sad ending.
My wife is wonderful and I have no regrets marrying her. I don't think it's a sad ending because relationships are complex and for me, the worst thing I can do is hurt someone whom I love and loves me back equally.

It's human nature to want the best of both worlds; a virtuous and stable spouse while lusting for fresh meat outside. However, curbing the temptation is what makes us human.

The girl in my story fulfilled my carnal needs but my wife is my soulmate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1