The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

One of the 'aftermaths' of our last trip was that Sophie's sister visited her for the 1st time according to Sophie. She came alone during her 1st visit, 2 weekends after the end of our trip, stayed for 2 nights at a hotel before going back. She returned again in late Mar, tgt with Xiaoxin & they met up with me. I did not know she visited Sophie earlier on & Sophie did not mention to me at all until her sister told me. It was until I had lunch with Sophie the next day then she told about her sister's earlier visit & that also explained why she took that day off too. She told me briefly about their r/s, how she feels about her sister but also expressed tt she was thankful for her care during their childhood. She also met them later tt day to bring them around. Grace, Sophie's pal invited everyone for a party after work the next day. This girl can find any excuse to gather people to gamble or just to have drinks at her place. Sophie had to attend an event that evening, which she brought along her sister & Xiaoxin b4 they went over to Grace's place. The lot of us were already there when they arrived but i was the only one at the grand living room cos the rest were gambling inside the room. All 3 of them were wearing gowns. Sophie's sis wore an open-back velvet long gown, Xiaoxin was wearing a off-shoulder one-piece & Sophie wore a sleeveless long dress tt was covered upfront but shows alot of her shoulders & sides below her armpits. Sophie's sister's big ample butt was an eyeful beneath her dress & it was unsurprising when I overheard her say to Grace tt she was just wearing 胸贴 & nothing else. The night went on with drinking games, small bites & even a pot of chicken abalone soup for those who weren't gambling. Grace went to a room with her guy friend & came out later wearing just a black silk robe. The girls and her were engaged in some hush hush talks & Sophie blurted out saying '是要我们进去吗?'. Seconds later, Sophie turned towards me & said '你去呀’ & everyone broke out laughing. Sophie & her snide remarks . When the laughter died down, her sister & Xiaoxin who was a little tipsy, did went in tgt & I rmb a girl beside me was clapping her hands & cheering. Grace went in to check in on them after awhile, b4 coming out again & drank a full glass of red wine. Sophie drank quite a fair bit too. When the girls came out of the room, Xiaoxin was laughing & saying things like '他好没劲’, '他好搞’ etc. We left b4 the gambling people, Grace called a ride for Sophie's sis & Xiaoxin while I took a ride with Sophie to send her back.

She waited for me to walked over to open the door for her when we arrived at her place. I held her hand and had my hand on her waist at one point when I helped her to the lift lobby. That week was also the 3rd week of me trying to woo her. Her attitude towards me was mostly 'hot & cold' but accepted all my gifts & turned up for all date invites unless it was for work. She would not text me first unless it was to reply my texts but was spontaneous when we were out for dates. Cafes, restaurants, parks, yoga studio & once at her place were our hangouts. When we reached her door, she walked in without closing the door & I followed her in. She went into her room to change into a cami top & shorts. When she came out, she turned on her laptop & projector to resume playing a Chinese 艺术片 (2 characters) & we watched tgt. Not tt this did not happen before. We did watch 2 episodes of a TV drama tgt on this exact spot after our trip to her father's place. This time round was different. I had my hand over her waist as she leaned against me. As the movie went on, her hand went south to unzip my pants & took out my half asleep didi. She looked at me b4 she went down & gave me something tt she told me before she knew nothing about about. Once she told me while we were walking in a park tt '男人哪里我不会舔’. She isn't 10/10 with her skills (maybe i was just being picky with her) but I always love it when a woman pays extra attention to the underneath of my didi with her tongue. She took everything in & twirled her tongue really well so there should nothing more I could ask for. She knew when I was almost ready to shoot & she stopped herself immediately, got up & went to grab a glass of water from the kitchen. When she came back, she adjusted the lights & dimmed the whole place. Although the movie was paused at the part where the main lead was looking right at the camera, I think my didi reacted accordingly too when she moved herself closer to me, with her bra-clad boobies hanging just above my didi & she quipped '老色鬼'. She teased me like I was a 18yrs old when she brushed her boobies against my didi & looked right up at me. Moments later, she sat right up & was reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra. I told her '穿着 不要脱’ & immediately she shot back '谁要脱’. I told her '假的 我也不看' & her face just changed, from being amused to like she was being mocked and of cos 假装很气. I think I learnt much from her & some of my colleagues & she 忍不住 笑了出来. I think she is a very 'dangerous' woman to be with because she takes such r/s very seriously & would really 对你死心塌地. Even more 专一 den Lina and also very dedicated to her job. She is not looking for companionship but also commitment. We then kissed for the 2nd time ever since I started wooing her. She whispered to me saying she was a few days into her period but ended the sentence with a '可是’. At tt moment, I rmb I wasn't wondering about what she was thinking but I rmb me upping her sister just last month. Not sure if it was guilt or fear or maybe even knowing tt she was on her period, I did not push anything tt night. She resumed the movie & we finished it. I admit while we were watching the movie, I had flashes of me upping her sister racing in my thoughts & i was confused & even scared. When she said to me '今晚陪我睡', I could sense that she was ready to go ahead with this r/s and maybe even would follow me to SH.

There was a cute moment when she handed me a towel after I came out of the shower. She told me she went to Baidu & read tt it is actually ok to have sex during periods. My didi came back to life again when she came out of the bathroom with just a white towel wrapped around her body. She giggled when she saw my erection & said to me '是你在勾引我还我在勾引你呀’. You know my mind was flooded with thoughts of me upping her sister at that moment & I knew something was really wrong. I told her I would take the couch outside & she kept quiet. She kept her door open after she handed me a blanket & turned off the lights. It was a very 'weird' moment for both of us then but until today I still think I made the right decision then. Next morning, to my surprise, she was up earlier than me & prepared bf but she told me she took leave for the day. I used all the 'tricks & patterns' I know, said all the sweet nice things b4 she would engage in a proper conversation with me. She asked me if there was another woman but I told her other than my 'on/off but mostly off' r/s with Sierra, who isn't Chinese, there wasn't another woman. Of cos I didn't have the balls to tell her about me upping her sister, that is too much even for me but I needed more time to 'separate her & her sister'. She drove me back to my apartment, where I changed b4 she drove me to office. She also came to pick me up after work & we had dinner tgt. Her mood improved, it was like last night did not happen & her revealing outfit had my eyes purring over her much exposed nehnehs when she unbuttoned her cardigan. The straps of her dress kept on slipping off her shoulders but her transparent bra straps held on . We were alone in a private room & it was obvious she was teasing me because usually she does not dress like that. Our little time spent together was cut short when her sister called her, asking where she was & wanted to meet up at her place. We were about to finish our meal but on her cue, we took our time & only left about 10min past the meeting time. I got her to button up b4 we leave the room, which she did but had the '你到底想老娘怎么样’ look on her face and she even paid for the meal which is actually what she would always do unless Grace is with us. She said to me '我选的地方 我付钱啊’. I knew she was also trying to tell me '老娘不需要你养’, an accurate reflection of the sharp rising spending power of the ladies here in the mainland.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

Most chinese parents especially old generation is quite conservative, they cannot accept online dating. A friend of mine get scold by her parents when she dates in sugarbok,com during free time. The parents have the mindset online is not a good thing
Old 04-05-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Abit paiseh to see my last update > than a month ago, and one trip can still write for so long haven finished lol . But well, work had gradually piled up since then. I have to work harder or least give the impression that I am working as hard or harder than the rest if not the people at the top would have the chance to either cut my bonus or transfer me away again. I actually kept notes of the trip in my phone but details not sure if rmb all. Anyway, I feel I am writing for myself so it is fine I guess.

The last few days of the trip was great for me. This trip was worth the time and I got to know a woman whose personality appeals to me. Long story cut short, we made a trip to the city where Sophie's sister is working together with her sister's bff, who is also her childhood friend. She also brought along her young kid. So 5 of us in total including the kid, Sophie's sister arranged for a minibus to take us to the city. I rmb the minibus driver 大姐 sibei talkative, I wanted to nap but would always be awakened by the chatter. When we reached the place where we would be spending 2 nights, I was reminded again of the 'kampong spirit' of the Chinese here. Not tt I was complaining but Sophie's sister actually booked this place bcos they have a room for 5. To me, really was like a half-hostel room half-massage joint kind, where actually is a 度假屋 where the locals would book. The hostess even said the room is usually booked cos of its multi-functionalities & shape . Four single beds, 2 on each side of the room, separated by a cabinet each & a marble table in the middle. There is a small kitchen area just beside the entrance. The spacious bathroom can be accessed by a step-up entrance from the kitchen area & a frosted glass door on the other side which faces the beds. But the hostess told us the frosted glass door at step-up entrance is stucked so can only use the other door. The bathroom has 2 overhead shower stand, one on each opp side of the walls but 1 toilet bowl. Sophie's sister bff took the bed nearest to the bathroom while she chose the bed beside hers. Sophie took the window bed while mine was just opp her sister's bff. We put our things down & went out for the day. Wat I did not expect was for them to actually enjoy the little cycling trip we had. It wasn't tt hot for me, about 26-27 degrees but although the girls were sweating, they had fun. The bff had her child on a seat behind her & the child was rather chill throughout & she even kept up with us. Sophie's sister & her bff were wearing a similar sports tank top, different color but the bff's boobs were nearly spilling out of her bra & top. I think was bcos the top itself has pads & so don't need to wear bra inside & the bra she was wearing probably also oversized & pushup. The girls later visited a 批发 shop where they bought alot of lingerie & nightwear. We came back at around 10plus, the girls also bought alcohol otw way, and the bff (I call her Xiaoxin here) used the bathroom first with her kid b4 me, Sophie's sister & then Sophie. I guessed the morning ride wore me out & also the habit of sleeping early at their place, I dozed off quickly.

I woke up early the next morning, saw Xiaoxin watching her kid eat at the kitchen area but what caught my eye immediately was the satin red 古代 kind of inner vest she was wearing. I 'spied' on her while lying on the bed, while my surprise peepshow began unknowingly to her. She isn't very pretty but definitely 耐看, about 1.6m tall & slender & noticeably her face is quite small. I watched them for about 5min b4 I decided to be less creepy & got up from bed. She noticed me & greeted me. She told me they slept at around 3am last night & had a 派对 in the bathroom . The time I rmb was either just past 8 or 9am. I went into the bathroom, saw empty bottles on floor & women lingerie hanged up just beside the basin. Three bras and 2 lace panties. There was also a black pouch with something inside & a 说明书 just beside it and I didn't want to know what was it. I went back to the kitchen area, Xiaoxin was still waiting for her kid to finish while I grabbed a bottle of water. Then I saw the glorified sight of the day. From where I was standing, I could see the matching red/gold mini thong she was wearing below the ‘肚兜’ she was wearing. The real catch was the that the thong is crotchless although there is a delicate black embroidery design just above the small opening. Okay quite honestly, if I wasn't tt sharp, I might not notice it from where I was cos her pubic hair kind of 'blend in' with the black embroidery. One sidenote on this is tt this is not too uncommon for the women here according to my 秘密情报. One thing for sure, she was perfectly comfortable in her current outfit around me. No awkwardness, no attempt to hide her modesty. She has a birthmark on her left butt cheek & tats on her upper right thigh. We chatted for quite awhile at the kitchen area & I must say she is quite engaging as a person. She told me she worked as a hotel receptionist after quitting her desk job because she felt so bored over there. She got promoted to assistant manager & then she got pregnant. While we were chatting, she was also busy boiling 2 eggs & a cup of mushroom soup for me. '你吃呀 我去洗一下’, she said to me after she placed the food in front of me. She led her kid to the marble table, sat him down b4 she went to the bathroom. When she came out, she had a tee on & told me she forgot there was still grapes leftover from last night in the mini fridge while she took out a pack wet tissue from her bag & went back in. She came out moments later, rejoined me at the kitchen area & took out the box of grapes. She stood beside me then our little talk turned a little yellow 黄色 when she blurted out asking me if i heard anyone 叫床 last night. I asked her it was from our room or other rooms & she replied '你没听见就算了’. Then she turned on her detective mode & asked if I slept with her bff over the last few days cos she saw her buying pill ytd. She then made some saucy comments & said '她以为我不会发现啊 毕竟我们是好姐妹'. As I was trying to deflect some of her questions, both of us noticed her bff sitting up on her bed, checking her phone b4 putting on a black cami nightie from beneath her blanket. She said to us '那么早啊’ b4 she walked past us & entered the bathroom.

We waited for Sophie to wake up b4 going for breakfast together. The girls were a little edgy, maybe bcos of the lack of sleep or an aftermath of their little havoc last night & were trading barbs with each other. Sophie suggested 去包温泉 or go to a spa. Sophie's sister wanted to do some more shopping first. We went to 逛街 after tt, then picked a 景点 to visit b4 heading to a hot spring. Sophie booked for us those couple-style, indoor hot spring which Sophie's sister & Xiaoxin shared one & Sophie & I both got one each. Sophie told me she go have her own soak first & would come join me later. I'm not a very big fan of hot spring but it was still nice to have a soak. Sophie really came to join me later, wearing a pearl white sporty bikini top with double straps & matching bottoms. It was a first time I really felt tt her already lovely chest is probably bigger than I thought. The bikini top she was wearing is also obviously for well-endowed women. She was also tired cos she dozed off after awhile. The service staff came in to check on us, told us about some of the amenities in the room which we did not touch b4 showing us the shower cubicle & some 'play stuffs' we could use to shower tog. Sophie laughed when she saw those stuffs. She hanged around, probably watched me take a shower & we left the room tog. We left the place & took a ride to have dinner. That night we came back early to rest, the girls were a little alcohol high & Xiaoxin carried her sleeping child to bed. The sisters left to find a place where they could chat without creating a mess like last night. Sophie called me to tell us where they were, & following her instructions, we came to a 'shady looking' spa manned by an 阿姨 at the counter. I admit this reminds me of one i visited on my very 1st trip to SH years ago. She gave us instructions on where to go after entering the door & the room no. Turned out it was a massage joint & me & Xiaoxin shared a room with 3 beds. My therapist turned out to be good too despite her tight uniform dress & me not even asked to wear shorts. Got massage skills, at least better than the last one I had & she even 'added' quite a few mins of sexy teasing plays. I was led out of the room, walked down a short corridor with my hard didi very obvious beneath the towel into the shower room. The therapist then revealed her 狐狸尾巴, asked me if I need a finish, offered me something she said '比做爱更爽’ & quoted me a price. So what she did was to get naked, positioned my didi in between her inner thighs from behind & rub against her trimmed meimei. It was like dry humping but she was very spontaneous & allowed kissing. She has fake boobs but they were quite well done & she even fingered herself to try to get me off. The effort from her was there but I just could not shoot. She offered to help me shower & later even said she could go get a cap if I wanted to. After the shower, she went to retrieve my clothes from the room & led me to a private room to change. I sent her a tip which she said 我哪里好意思要 & flatly refused to accept. She gave me her WeChat contact instead & told me next time if I were to come here again, ask for her. She said to me '想要那个都行'. I waited for the girls in a small waiting room with lingering cig smell. The sisters came out first followed mins later by Xiaoxin. Everyone was quiet until we reached our room & we took turns to wash up for bed.

The next morning, everyone woke quite early to pack up & leave. Sophie's sister sent us to the station b4 she returned to her own place in the city. We had an early dinner tgt, hanged around at a cafe for awhile b4 I sent Sophie home.
your trip is quite interesting..so many offer
Old 05-05-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Odry68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro Koei, looking forward to next one
Old 05-05-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Sophie has character.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 05-05-2021, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Despite the fact that many Chinese women today maybe more wealthy than the men, be it the PRC or other nationality, not that many of them would want to pay for the date, meal or drinks. This is because they still equate the man's picking up the tab as a gesture of appreciating the female companionship. They would rather spend on their gathering with their BFF than us.
Old 07-05-2021, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Sexciting trip here, cheers!
Old 07-05-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
RamosKiapArm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
Most chinese parents especially old generation is quite conservative, they cannot accept online dating. A friend of mine get scold by her parents when she dates in sugarbok,com during free time. The parents have the mindset online is not a good thing
The parents share her phone/tab/ipad/phone and have password too
Old 23-05-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

many chinese people will in sugarbook as this is what i like to use it for
Old 23-05-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamosKiapArm View Post
The parents share her phone/tab/ipad/phone and have password too
do not need to share or give password to your parents
Old 23-05-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Haven't able to write or even browse SBF much due to overwhelming work & me having to make 2 consecutive trips between my current city of work and SH. So right now I am still in the south, projected date of return to SH is likely to be around end of this month if all things go well. CNY had been 'strange' this year, long story cut short was tt we worked like dogs prior to 除夕, came back to work on the fourth day to chiong again. Usually, people would be away at their hometowns or they would tour the country, but this time round, some of them actually remained in their working cities. Things had been stale for the past 2 months other than the trip I made with Sophie back to her home city where her father is staying.

Okay so since I was in the south after the official CNY break, and we were also given days off to make up coming back to work early, all my colleagues had their 'own activities', I ended up following Sophie back to her home town. I was thinking of traveling to a few cities nearby but when i was having dinner with Sophie one night after work, I asked her about her home town & she simply said, if I wanted to find out, she would'nt mind me tagging along. I rmb she said to me "可以呀 你跟我回我老家走走 我带你去玩几天”. Actually it was very kind of her to do so, since we were not in a r/s, just work colleagues & she didn't have to 'entertain me' or suck up to me. I did not confirm with her then, until we met up again with Grace & my female colleague b4 they 'encouraged' me to go since I had nothing to do & nowhere to go also. My thought was ‘有人带我玩几天也很好啊' & told Sophie I would come along with her. We managed to get train tickets for tt Fri morning, i bought her a small bouquet of flowers & she rolled her eyes when she said tt. But like most women, I could see & tell tt she likes it & 'took good care' of it throughout the trip & did not attempt to hide it. Well the best part was a female staff at our destination station commented on it when she walked past us & tt appreciative smile on Sophie's face led to me quietly saying 'yes lah'. 过路费交了, I could look forward to a worry-free trip . We took a long car ride out of town and to the slightly more rural area. Her sister called her when we were about to reach. She told me her sister also came back to visit their father.

Her dad's place is a square, one storey house with a small patch of grass right in the center. Quite rundown but at least the house itself looks firm & steady. Her sister met us at the entrance & my first impression was both sisters certainly look alike in one area. She had her dark long hair tied up, wore a sleeveless white blouse & dark long cotton pants. Quite milfy looks imo, quite tall & abit 肉肉 kind but not fat. She was tidying up a room quite near the entrance b4 we arrived & her boobies were noticeably jiggling quite freely while she walked with us. Once both of them started talking, I had no doubt they are sisters cos it was as if Sophie was conversing with her split self. '男人啊?' '不是,同事.' We met their father in his room, he wasn't quite mobile but 很有精神. Then very quickly, he reached for the drawer nearest to him & took out a red packet for me. Immediately, I tried to politely decline but he insisted & told me to take it as a blessing. In return, I took out my gift for him, a 小古玩 which I bought when I was in BJ. He smiled & thanked me profusely. Her sister led us to Sophie's room b4 we went to my room & her sister's room was just beside mine. My room was really neat & tidy, a small window & some posters on the walls. There is a small standing fan & a wooden chair beside the wardrobe. I found Sophie in her father's room b4 I went to help out her sister to clear out the room. Her sister was certainly more chatty & polite with me. I rmb it was still quite cooling for me tt day but her back was drenched with sweat. She was wearing a bra but likely one with very soft & thin material cos I could see her hard nips beneath the blouse. She told me she needed a shower right after this & also realised tt I had yet to know where the bathroom is. Well the bathroom is like a walk back into maybe 1970s China, one squatting toilet cubicle with no door. It is at the back of the house, in a backyard with a sliding door, outside the bathroom looks like an area where they do their laundry. There isn't any bathroom door too and just a flimsy DIY-looking 'hanging curtain' around the area beside the squatting toilet supposedly to be used for showering. I mean the bathroom looked clean, got toilet paper but really like some outdoor camping site.

After I was done looking around, I took a piss & was thinking what if I was showering and someone walked in, Sophie's sister walked in wrapped in a purple towel with her barang barang. '会有点不习惯对吗?' She said to me, as she walked in. She told me she felt the same when she came back for the 1st time few years ago. She was so nonchalant & comfortable in tt towel tt she even stopped to continue to tell me what she felt then about this place. And tt towel was really too short to hide all of her modesty cos I was fxxking sure I saw a few strands of her meimei hair peeking out from beneath the hem of the towel. The area was quite dim so I could not be sure & I didn't want to be caught looking. She talked for about 15min b4 a call came to end this really quite awkward chat with a colleague's sister. She sat down on the stone bench just infront of the squatting cubicle & crossed her legs. I quickly leave the bathroom. When I stepped out & looked around, I saw a pair of black lacy see-through panties being hanged together with a bunch of laundry. I walked back to their father's room, Sophie was still talking to him & so I went back to my room. Her sister's knocked on my door when she walked past, presumably to let me know I could use the bathroom. After they served their father his dinner, we went out for our own dinner & the sisters shared about their father's worsening health condition. Later, we found a place to drink & the sisters let go abit of rant & some squabbles after a few rounds of beer. We were back home at around midnight, both girls were able to tend to themselves & I knocked out after awhile. Next morning was really strange. I woke up quite early with a persistent boner, could not pee at all even after standing at the cubicle like an idiot for very long until I realised a stark naked woman was actually standing quite near me. She has thick dark brownish nipples on her large boobies, her arms were folded below them and she has slightly trimmed bush below her just a little bit round tummy but have firm toned legs. It was surreal, I was abit groggy but I also knew I wanted it. I grabbed her left breast & then her right breast when she was tying up her hair. Her right breast looks obviously bigger than her left & I used my fingers to play caress & rub her aroused nipple. When we kissed for awhile, she grabbed by hard didi with her hand & stroked it. She went on her knees, like really dropped to her knees b4 she kissed & licked my didi with her tongue. '你想怎么样干我?' She asked me, while still on her knees & kissing my didi head. I got her to stand up, reached down to have a feel of her meimei & immediately felt her soaking sticky moistness. Not exaggerated to say she was burning down there & need my didi to 灭火. Her legs shook a little bit when my didi head touched her wet meimei protruding lips, teased her for awhile b4 I slowly slide it inside her from behind. She was very tight, maybe because she was also damn aroused or excited & was squeezing my didi. I had to tell her not to squeeze & she giggled. Maybe also because it was my 1st fxxk after quite some time, or maybe because she was really wet, i really felt damn shiok inside her. To be grabbing her big boobies from behind & with my didi buried deep inside her leaking meimei, it is my best moments so far for the past year. Not paiseh to admit I did not last more than 10min . Her moans weren't epic nor at B&W's level, but hearing her deep breathing & '干我干我' & '你好讨厌' was enough for me to quickly burst my load big big. Also, I did not expect her to take it all down her throat, yes she swallows cos most of the older women I fxxked usually spit out. And because her butt is meaty, so fxxking her doggy feels even more shiok.

Of cos reality bites hard. 爽完了后, 后悔的实锤打下来的有点快. I felt a strong sense of guilt even though I wasn't in a r/s with Sophie. Something tt I did not expect to be that overwhelming. Sophie sensed something was wrong with me when we went out that afternoon without her sister who wanted to accompany their father. The ironic part or maybe not ironic, maybe just interesting part was tt when we walked past a 情人旅馆, she actually stopped & looked at me. I did not say anything, she said '我... 算了' & we walked away from the motel. Her mood brightened up later on too, began to talk more, maybe she thought that she gave me a clear signal already, it was up to me to take it or not. I returned to my 'old self' when I am with her during dinner time, & she told me when she was talking to her father ytd, she felt a strong sense of guilt, she felt tt she 'abandoned' him & left him to 'fend for himself' cos she had to go to the city to work. She did consider bringing him to the city to live with her but he refused to leave the house which is actually understandable.
browse more the social platform and read few articles can release your mind and stress
Old 23-05-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 6
qiannian188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
do not need to share or give password to your parents
You should tell this to jaccy
Old 16-06-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

The month of April was certainly another jam-packed month for me at work, some of my dinners were taken at the pantry & some days on weekends were burnt. May was so much better, I could still scroll SBF while taking my time to pang sai in the toilet during office hour & also edmw during the day too . So in short, more time for myself. But while April was hell of a month, I could still go out on dates with Sophie as and when during the free weekends & meals on weekdays. Even manage to meet some of her closest friends, and guess what we even had 2 picnic trips in that month which was really unbelievable! The first one was just me and her, I did not know if she would like it so it was a pleasant surprise when she told me tt it was really sweet of me to plan for it. She was basically in office wear when I went over to pick her up but other than tt, it was a great. It could have been perfect if not for 2 小姐姐 who were having their own fun near us, trying to 'outdo' each other with cheeky poses while taking selfies & at some point, playing with food & making a din. Mind you there were couples, families & children nearby so what they were doing were kind of being a disturbance. The 2nd picnic was with Grace & her guy friend, a female mutual friend of Grace & Sophie, my female colleague & of cos Sophie. Grace brought us to a private estate with can say a private garden & a small pool nearby. Well it was certainly a picnic to remember . Firstly, for so long i had nv seen multiple zaogengs (& tt many) in one day until tt day. Grace was wearing a floral dress, their mutual friend was wearing a dark green dress with a deep V in front & my female colleague was wearing a black t-shirt dress. Sophie was abit silly, she wore a pair of jeans & tee but it was also on tt day tt she allowed me to place my hand on her butt cheeks & even squeezed them when we met & went out earlier.

Also went cycling with Sophie, after managing to borrow 2 folding bikes from a colleague from the client's office. Talk about tis abit malu, cos i shared with her many of my cycling exp, mostly when I was in SG, showed her pics of my carbon beauty in my phone but only later to find out she owns a roadie too but stopped riding it for awhile. She told me cos the lift in her building is too small to fit the roadie in, the movers had to carry the roadie up the stairs when she moved in so she stopped using it & kept it under cover in the other room. She said to me '你好棒棒 我还好 骑着玩玩罢了’. 我很想巴她 but 看在她还是很sweet就算了. She also explained to me the choice of her saddle when I commented on it, told me how the wide cut-out prevents discomfort in her sensitive areas. I asked her '你的那么肥吗’ & she tried to hit me b4 I grabbed her & carried her to the couch. Later, we went to meet one of her bffs for dinner, who also knew the mutual friend who went to picnic with us. That friend also came to join later after she ended work. I rmb she came in a long dark floral dress, which she looks good in cos she is quite tall & slender. When she took off her cardigan, her dress had a very low back so her upper back was exposed & I didn't see any bra strap. She blurted out saying she needs the loo urgently & asked us where was it. I told her I need to go too so we left the table tgt after she took out a pack of wet tissue. We stepped out of the restaurant, I saw where the toilets were & led us there. The design of the toilets is screwed up, the guys have to walk past the common wash hands basins & then turn left to enter their area. Turn right is the ladies area. Facing the basins r 3 cubicles. I opened one of them, saw tt it is squatting one so I walked off but she entered one of the cubicles. Before she closed the door, she shouted to me to go back first & not wait for her after I am done.

When I stepped out of the toilet, what I did not expect was to bump into Sophie's sister who was also looking for the toilet. She was actually in town and was also joining us for dinner but of cos I did not know earlier. She was wearing a rather tight-fitting satin floral dress with a high thigh-split. I could also tell she was wearing full support bra cos her boobs looked like they were bursting beneath the dress fabric. She told me she just came over after her meeting with her clients ended. ‘你等我 我很急想先上个厕所’. I walked further away from the entrance of the toilets while waiting for her. The friend came out a while later but she did not see me. When Sophie's sister came out & she looked a little distraught. She told me some issues at work made her very frustrated & also scared cos she was worried her boss might blame her. We chatted for awhile, mainly to allow her to 发泄 abit b4 we rejoined the rest back at the table. Sophie did ask me quietly why did we take so long to come back & I told her I took a dump & later bumped into her sister. After our meal, her sister slipped me the hotel room card of where she was staying with her room no b4 she left. Honestly, I was hooked cos I really enjoyed f**king her & f**king her was so satisfying. And then Sophie told me she had to attend to something after picking up a call but she told me she wants to come pick me up tmr morning. She dropped me off, apologised to me for having to attend to her work & I told her '你去忙你的’. After I went up to my room, I took out the card & hesitated. But tt hesitation did not last long . After a change of clothes, I told my female colleague I am going out to get something & went down to hop into my waiting ride.

When I reached the hotel, I was greeted by the door boy & he politely pointed to me where the lift lobby is. When I was at her door, I did not use the card but pressed the doorbell. No response from her so I tapped the card to enter the room. She was in the bathroom, her clothes were on the bed & I shouted to let her know tt I am here. She came out of the bathroom wearing the hotel bathrobe. She pointed to the bottle of red wine she ordered earlier & told me we were going to finish tt tonight. We stepped out into the small balcony, sat down & she poured out the wine. She began to tell me what happened at work, the shit that went down & how people began pointing fingers at each other but no one was figuring out how to resolve them. At one point she stopped, went back in & came out with the tissue box. She then pulled out a tissue & used it to wipe her teary eyes. She then told me her big boss tried to take advantage of the situation & hinted for her to offer some 'favours' in return for a resolution. She said 他想趁机睡我 那个老色鬼. She went on to say some of them 'played to his wishes' by 'wearing more revealing' at work but none wanted to have anything more to do with him. She told me 上司下属的关系 is very toxic but luckily 同事之间会互相帮助. After all the vomiting about her work, she told me she was hungry & wanted to have some 烧烤. So we went back in, she took off the robe infront of me & put on a long black soft cotton dress with a string to tie around the waist area. When she raised her hands to tie her hair, her heavy boobs jiggled freely & so & when she was moving around. We walked for some distance to the place where we wanted to go, when we had our table, she took a look at the menu & started ordering. She did not eat much earlier so she was happy to finish what I could not. She told me it had been awhile since she last ate supper so she felt really happy. We took a slow stroll back to her hotel, dropped by a store to buy water & she led me to a quiet alley nearby & her hands slipped down to unzipped my pants. She teased me by squeezing her boobs together, beneath her dress with her arms while she stroked my didi. I had tt moment of ecstasy when she finally bend down & took my didi head into her wet mouth. While she was giving me pleasure, I could hear a couple talking & walking towards our direction. They did not see us & carried on walking down the narrow pavement & disappeared behind a wall. She got on her knees after tt but I stopped her after a while. I got her to stand up, turned her around & pressed her against the wall. I lifted her dress & caressed her already wet meimei with my fingers from behind. She said to me '不要这样好不好' but moaned softly as I fingered her gently. I knew I hit her sweet spot when I spread the wet juices coming out of her onto her clit & rub caressed her gently. She stopped saying no & began to moan louder. As she sticks out her butt, I slipped my didi head into her juicy meimei & she ownself covered her mouth with her hand. Once I am fully inside her, I took her two globes into my hands & began to pump her slowly from behind. She isn't tight but the way she could squeeze my didi with her pussy muscles was quite amazing. She told me she was coming a few min later & I held back as long as I could before pulling out. She turned around & bend down to suck on my didi as the remaining of my cum spurted onto the floor. I really like girls who would do tt instead of just watching. My didi was still hard & she was amused. She made a face when I got her to turn around & slipped my didi back into her warm moist pussy. '好了啦' She whispered to me but stopped resisting once I kept going. She was caressing herself when she was about to come again b4 I pulled out again to shoot all of my cum. She took out wet tissue to clean us up b4 we walked out of the alley. This woman might be on the wrong side of 30 but she is really horny as fxxk & satisfying to bonk. We went back to the store to buy another bottle of water b4 walking back to the hotel. While we were walking back, she told me '你以后不需要强忍 想射就射出来 不要忍着’. She also asked me to go up & take a shower, rest awhile b4 calling for a ride back. While waiting with me for my ride to come, she said '我们以后不能这样了 你不能睡我又睡我妹’. I rmb she was still wearing tt black cotton dress & she looked so good to eat

I called Sophie when I woke up the next morning & she was already on the road to meet a client. My female colleague was lazing on the couch & I asked if she had bf yet. It was our off-day. She said no & so I told her I am going out to buy bf & could buy her share. When I came back, we had bf tog & I told her I noticed she was a little moody & looking distracted at work recently. She did not tell me much but just said she was having 'issues'. Sophie's sis called me later to tell me she has a lunch package for 3 & asked if I was interested. I asked my female colleague if she wanted to tag along & she agreed. We took a ride to the hotel, went in first as Sophie's sis was still in her meeting & we were led to a private room. The atmosphere was top class & tt seemed to lighten up my colleague's mood. She came to join us about 30min later while we were enjoying the starters. She was wearing a pearl white, deep V-cut top with matching white & gold skirt which has a split in the middle. My colleague was also wearing white, a V-neck satin slip so both of them 撞色. She just sent off her client & her colleague at the lobby, where they were boarding a ride to go out for lunch. I saw her putting down a shopping bag of a famous watch brand on the seat next to hers & I asked if she bought this for someone. She told us it was a gift from the client, her colleague was given one too & we looked at each other with invisible ? over our heads. While we were enjoying our expensive lunch, my colleague briefly shared about her troubles & we listened quietly. When Sophie's sis left us to go to the loo, I received a text from her asking me to find an excuse to leave. So when she came back, I told them I need to leave them soon bcos my next appt could meet me earlier. Sophie's sis texted me again let me know she left the card she gave me ytd with the front desk & all I needed to do was to tell them her room no & my surname to retrieve the card. Wa kao, this woman! So I went up to her room & took a short nap after playing with the TV remote. I was awakened by her phonecall & returned to rejoin them. They were having 小酒 at the small table of the same room. My colleague had a smile on her face & laughed when she was asking me how did my 'appt' go. So long story short, over the past 2hrs, they 互相诉苦, 互相鼓励 & got to know their struggles better.

What happened next probably would stick in my memories for life. As we were making our way out of the place, the girls went to the loo & I was hanging around admiring the decor & furnishing. When they came out, they did not see me but continued their walk out. Then suddenly, my colleague bend forward to attend to the loose strap of her sandal & Sophie's sis was just beside her. At first, although her dress was short but still I could not see much until Sophie's sis smacked her butt playfully & later slipped her hand underneath to grab it. Then she exclaimed '你没穿不怕露光'. My colleague replied '你也不是吗' & said '我就是看到你没穿才想我把我的也脱了’. Sophie's sis asked '我的会那么容易露吗 我还以为我已经藏的很好了’. My colleague laughed & said '还得装呢 真不要脸’. Sophie's sis smacked her on her arm & she replied '好啦好啦 可能我是女生你没什么防备吧’. For me to listen in to their raw conversations was sexier & more interesting than really seeing anything at tt moment. My colleague took another shot & said '姐姐 你还真骚呢' while they walked towards the exit.
Old 16-06-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
dawan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro. These girls are daring haha!
Old 17-06-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Notti girls here may end up threesome, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1