The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
cocknotusual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
which spa along upp thomson is the best? EZ or Yuan wellness?
Bro , yuan wellness look for Shan Shan , her massage and JG isgood.
Old 13-06-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1398 / Power: 15
Maro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud of

Thanks bro DC for sharing on Cxxdy of Rxgxxt Spx despite me being a low point samster.

She truly deserved a good FR ( My 1st FR pls pardon and correct me if i write too long or detail)

Location 6/10: the venue is easily a 5 mins walk from the Upper Thomson MRT station once open. I drove, have to park further down the road. Next door is a coffeeshop can be rather crowded when dine in resumed

Facilities 8/10: Room is extremely cozy. Imagine dimmed lights, soothing background music, attached bathroom to freshen up before and after, a professional massage bed.

Masseuse 8/10: Cxxdy is very pleasant looking ( looks prettier than the FB page) and also caring lady, often asking if the pressure she is applying is sufficient. Besides being friendly and accommodating, she have one of the best assets. Test yourself and you will believe me.

Massage 10/10: Good strength, skillful and lot of teasing and relaxing. After tested many massage joints in Singapore, I have decided I would only visit Cxxdy for her skill and caring. Believe me or not, you will become her regular for after you tried her.
RTM no need to mention, I'm missing her already.
Damage 88/hour + tips (No comment on how much tips I gave but you can imagine)

For contact please pm bro dc7176 for her wechat or go visit their FB.
Old 14-06-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro View Post
Thanks bro DC for sharing on Cxxdy of Rxgxxt Spx despite me being a low point samster.

She truly deserved a good FR ( My 1st FR pls pardon and correct me if i write too long or detail)

Location 6/10: the venue is easily a 5 mins walk from the Upper Thomson MRT station once open. I drove, have to park further down the road. Next door is a coffeeshop can be rather crowded when dine in resumed

Facilities 8/10: Room is extremely cozy. Imagine dimmed lights, soothing background music, attached bathroom to freshen up before and after, a professional massage bed.

Masseuse 8/10: Cxxdy is very pleasant looking ( looks prettier than the FB page) and also caring lady, often asking if the pressure she is applying is sufficient. Besides being friendly and accommodating, she have one of the best assets. Test yourself and you will believe me.

Massage 10/10: Good strength, skillful and lot of teasing and relaxing. After tested many massage joints in Singapore, I have decided I would only visit Cxxdy for her skill and caring. Believe me or not, you will become her regular for after you tried her.

I went to look for her first time last week, and I must agree with your review. Her massage is the best that ever offer.

Anyone looking for FJ, the room isn’t the most conducive for FJ, that’s what I can say.
Old 14-06-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
I went to look for her first time last week, and I must agree with your review. Her massage is the best that ever offer.

Anyone looking for FJ, the room isn’t the most conducive for FJ, that’s what I can say.
Bro, they also have Fj ah? I go there previously but that ML didn't pop this to me leh

Last edited by cocknotusual; 14-06-2021 at 11:00 PM. Reason: missed sentence
Old 15-06-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 23
wtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocknotusual View Post
Bro, they also have Fj ah? I go there previously but that ML didn't pop this to me leh
He did not say got FJ la, bro.
Old 15-06-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Maybe it’s misleading, I apologise for it.

I did try ask for FJ, but she didn’t want, as she says that if someone passes by, they can see through the glass.

Whether it really happen with other masseur and customers, I don’t know.

What I meant is that if there is really FJ going on, it will be easily spotted.
Old 15-06-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Bro , yuan wellness look for Shan Shan , her massage and JG isgood.
Bro, how much SS charge for JG? LL charge me $80 (thought normal price is $50?) Only the tall and skinny girl charge $50 (cant remember her name)
Old 15-06-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtcxxx View Post
He did not say got FJ la, bro.
Misleading message bro
Old 15-06-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Maybe it’s misleading, I apologise for it.

I did try ask for FJ, but she didn’t want, as she says that if someone passes by, they can see through the glass.

Whether it really happen with other masseur and customers, I don’t know.

What I meant is that if there is really FJ going on, it will be easily spotted.
Hi bro, thank you for clarifying. Yeah that s window so big . Sure can see through .
Went once and that will be my last. Shall head for another place.
Old 15-06-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
Bro, how much SS charge for JG? LL charge me $80 (thought normal price is $50?) Only the tall and skinny girl charge $50 (cant remember her name)
Guess is standard and see how far u can unlock ba. Give and take bro.
Old 15-06-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Guess is standard and see how far u can unlock ba. Give and take bro.
found SS in Michat, her hp isit ending 3001? is she good? that time saw YY with big boos
Old 15-06-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1351 / Power: 15
Richard545 has much to be proud ofRichard545 has much to be proud ofRichard545 has much to be proud ofRichard545 has much to be proud ofRichard545 has much to be proud ofRichard545 has much to be proud ofRichard545 has much to be proud ofRichard545 has much to be proud ofRichard545 has much to be proud ofRichard545 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro View Post

After seeing the FB, i am shock isnt she the super ang pai XX at XX. She RTC and now she is back.

Made an appointment yest and wow confirm is her.

She told me that she dun want her ex colleague to know she is back, blah blah blah... i shall respect her n leave the detail out. ( For bros who know her please dun openly say or write it here )

apparently a few laojiao should know liao coz i receives text from yall but no one wanna confirm. her old wechat deleted. NBZ let me be the commando go try.

massage no horse run confirm 100% still solid.
teasing skill increased but playability reduced, lots of restriction maybe due to new work place also big window at door.

Damage also increase cos it a $88 shop

RTM? confirm 100% been waiting for so long.

To my kakis yall own me a round of drinks.
Old 15-06-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like this shop not bad. how's the other therapists service? the pics on their fb looks good
Old 15-06-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

Old 15-06-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
[IMG]20210615-WA0029[/IMG]
anyone know this big boobs name
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1