The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 26-02-2012, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
Hi Bros leifucker,

PT is a legal place to visit. What I want to remind u is that, be carefull with the commends you may post in the future in this forum. Eg. if u post a particular WL that provide u with BBBJ, then the AV will use it as an evidence to punish that WL. This may result the WL hv to expelled fm PT. Just a friendly reminder, hope u don't mind.
I got it bro, thanks for the advise...I'll keep that in mind.
Old 26-02-2012, 08:29 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Safe Sex - BBBJ, AR, CIM, painting etc

Quote:
.. be carefull with the comments you .. post .. BBBJ, .. AV .. evidence to punish .. WL. .. may .. expelled fm PT. ...
Most unfortunate - AV also reading/monitoring SBF. Always prudent to be careful. AV is against "unsafe practices": BBBJ, Raw, AR, CIM, french, painting etc - possibility of increasing health risks and spreading STDs/HIV. WLs may/will be lectured/warned/ reprimanded by AV (if known). Expulsion may be for those with sperms found during checkup - last resort. Upz U for regular contirbutions to Petian/KS. Wishing all a good weekend. Cheers.
Old 26-02-2012, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

av has specifically ruled that wls must NOT, repeat NOT- do bbbj.

so if they kena some kind of infection, av will say that they had done bbbj and that the wl had flouted the rules- on purpose and disregarded their agreement, spreading std etc...and it provides the ammunition to screw them up.

they will be given warnings of some sort, it's recorded but if caught again, then it's gdbye to their livehood even if they are cured, cos they can be banned for having flouted the rules even if no std detected subsequently. in the end, we all also suffer.

pt oredi has not many wls left liao, and like no sign of new supplies, if the current batch dries up.... oh, oh...no sob sob :...(
Old 27-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

been in and out of petain for the past few times but no time to update my FRs.

date: cant rmb, but just after CNY period
Name: H7R1, Ann
Looks: 6.5/10
boobs: 8/10, big melons, much more than a handful, and she allows you to play with them
catbath: 7.5/10
bj: 7/10, not really spectacular
painting: 8/10, when she bj, i use my hand caress her pussy, den she auto climb onto me and plant her pussy on my face.
fingering: 8/10, managed to finger her when she climbed onto me, she moans when u finger her, den till one moment she started jerking, tink she came or smth, den she stopped and we proceed to fj.
fj: 7/10, manage to try 2 positions, missionary cowgal. Must say that her cowgal was really power, though she's considered bigger sized, when she go on top of you, u stil feel kinda comfortable, impt thing is when she's on top of you, her pussy become damn tight, pump awhile den i shot in the condom already.
gfe: 8/10, very chatty and friendly, easy to break the ice.
remarks: everything was good, but the entire session dint last past 15 mins, cos she say cny period usually they faster, dunno true anot ah, but i give it to her, considering, 15 mins still give so many service, just that its too rushed.

date: cant rmb also, early feb i guess
name: michelle(h2)
before that, always see FR of this gem from other bros, but everytime when i go pt, either she not working, or got bro before me, dint even had a chance to see her face. that day, damn lucky, i reached there, almost all the h2 wl free, sally, michelle, maggie. the things is i go other house patrol come back this gem still not taken, then i was telling myself, wtf is wrong with all the bros. So i chop chop pay money go in.
Looks: 8.5/10, looks young and fresh
boobs: 7.5/10, small b i guess, but damn perky, suits her small frame.
catbath: 8/10
bj: 10/10, superb skills from this gem, total of 3 positions, when she bj, u realize that she will engulf your entire rod, slowing like eating icecream, imaging a syt doing that to you, thoughts of it also can steam.
painting: dint manage to paint her, but fine tune her nips like no tml, can tell that she enjoys it.
fj:9/10, she one horny gal really! when i enter her missionary, she will pull me tightly, and keep moaning when i penetrate deeper! ended with cowgal, but i could tell she's tired, i dun wanna work her too much so i came early. Bros, PLEASE TREAT THIS GEM WELL, COS SHE'S REALLY A VERY NICE AND PROFESSIONAL WL
gfe: 11/10, she that kind of wl, from outside the room very dao, but the moment u go in, the ice melts very fast, she's not one that rushes for time, ensure that you have a great time. after the entire job, we wash up, still stay in her room for good 5-10 mins. chit chat abit, then she ask me teach her english and to use her iphone. overall experience is awesome!

date: 27/2/2012
name: miki(h7)
looks: 9/10, actually i tink she's one of the prettiest WL there! no joke and she looks like my schoolmate, lagi best!
books: 8/10, shld be B. proportional to her body frame, and its just nice to grab. not very sure, but i tink she likes to have her boobs groped, i tried grabbing them hard, den she let out a soft moan, not sure pain or shiok, since she dint stop me, i believe she enjoying
catbath: 8/10
ar: 7/10, not a fan of this though,
bj: 8/10, same as michelle(h2), very sensational, and she's always maintaining eye contact with me, treating me like king like that.
fj: 3 positions, missionary, cowgal and doggy, start slow, make sure she gets in the mood, den slowly up the tempo, you will realise that halfwat through she will grab tightly onto you. also when i release, she also let my rod stay inside for awhile, untill really really unloaded all liao than she take out my rode
GFE: 7.5/10, i just wanna say, she's not that bad as some of the frs described, mayb the other bros went at the wrong time. she nv put on airs, neither is she hard to talk to Just break the ice early, then everything will just flow nicely. I realized she uses english during parts of our conversation, does this happens to any of you bros? other wls cant seem to even speak a single bit of english.
Old 27-02-2012, 08:15 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

thank you for ur support, yes, miki can speak english, but the best english speaker is h12r8 janet, very fluent.
yep, miki is getting hornier everyday, dat's why her biz is so very good. everyday got q 1 hor. she has got even more skills, if u are lucky u may get to taste some of her secret moves, hehe..will leave u smiling silly for a few days. hehe...
will see her within these 2weeks. but b4 dat, want to see kico first.... kico my pret...aiya, not mine la..sorli...share share one...

as for the other bros experience, i do not disagree with them cos when i first had her, she was not good. kinda tau, and not polite, but by the end of the session she was ok, it was only my rtf that she was cool- in a good way of course! and now, no horse run liao.. and those -ve frs are a long time ago liao, she has improved a lot a lot a lot since, maybe she takes into account the negatives frs, maybe she has settle in pt from gl.. whatever....

so bros, and those who had tried but think buay gum u, or din get to have a good time with her, i hope u would give her another chance to service u, hehheh... waa...sound like her orkuitao hor?

Last edited by bonkning; 27-02-2012 at 08:34 PM.
Old 27-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, is sure that Ann did a faster job during the lunar new year period than usual. I visited her on the 6th of CNY at abt 5.30pm, I am the last few customer. She told me that I am the 30th customer for that day. She show me the record to prove her words. She also admit that she works a little faster during CNY. Other day she is a good worker, not a time watcher or do not do any short cuts for her services.

I encourage you to try again n u find out yourself. Enjoy yr trip to PT.
Old 28-02-2012, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi Bros, is sure that Ann did a faster job during the lunar new year period than usual. I visited her on the 6th of CNY at abt 5.30pm, I am the last few customer. She told me that I am the 30th customer for that day. She show me the record to prove her words. She also admit that she works a little faster during CNY. Other day she is a good worker, not a time watcher or do not do any short cuts for her services.

I encourage you to try again n u find out yourself. Enjoy yr trip to PT.
Ann H072FR01 is one of my faves. No rushing and good GFE.

I thank you!
Old 28-02-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
Tboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went h2r16 recently n came out a happy man! No rush with superb service n gd GFE
Old 29-02-2012, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboon View Post
Went h2r16 recently n came out a happy man! No rush with superb service n gd GFE
Yes, totally agreed that she is not a time watcher and renders good service. Quite a looker for Petain standards Another value for money gem!
Old 29-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Red face H24R9 Lillian $20

There you have it my brother, i just happen to made a trip and, jot down her number.

----------------
19 February 2012, Sunday btw 140 pm to 2 pm

I wanted RTF H17R3 Honey, she was not there, so I took the next available. All right for upgraded to $50, I check her name she doesn’t want to tell. She is next to R1 Amy; I will record it down in next trip. (H24 has one of the messy numbers, fucking hell!).

This MILF WL has negatives FR, I think was about 2 years ago, and I believe you guys know where she is. We chat in English, her Mandarin was bad same with H14R7 Zhenx2. (I think some Malaysian Chinese does not study this as their second language). No matters I am looking for sex, rest is not my problem.

Face 5/ 10 with silky blond hair
Attitude 5/ 10 she seems to be rushing, forgot I had booked 2 sessions, WTF!
Body 7/10 liked a young girl, and her breasts were perky smooth.
No frenching and she are fierce!

She begins with slow BJ; I enjoyed it and look into the mirror on my right. I think is not bad, problem is she does it kneeling btw my legs. Far away I could only touch her left hand. Still 7/ 10 for this, then she caps me and moved on top.

Actually not bad, she has the strength as she brought her pussy up/ down my dick, so I fondled her perky tits. Then I grasped her legs and brought her down harder, we were at it for almost 5 minutes. She deserved a 7.5/ 10 and nothing more.

I took her doggy because I wanted to Paik her, while looking at the mirror. She inserts me, I think she is rather loose still, I ramped her hard with that parking sound. Minus her moaning, she was too quiet. I would award 6/ 10 to myself; I had punished her attitude and, gave it all out.

Next we does missionary, she brought down her face, preventing me from kissing her mouth. I took her tits hard, could sense she is not comfortable and, serve her right. 5/10 nothing more. Actually this MILF is rather pretty, the mirror next to the bed made her looks even prettier. I sense about to cum, at this point decided to do her bad, I pulled myself away from her. Quickly took out the CD and shot it on her left palm. Ha-ha!

No way could I RTF this girl; I was pissed because of empty toilet rolls on her bed. For goodness sake, keep the bed clean. I notice she has a white LED TV, and she was anxious to return to her serials. She only does before session washing, after deal I help myself. For the records she does raw BJ, and she did not keep her room clean.
Old 29-02-2012, 05:34 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile 29 February 2012, Wednesday btw 2 pm to 320 pm

H2 Michelle not in, I was disappointed kept thinking of her, Sally too not in and, Munx2 waiting for clients. Tingx2 giving me the CFM looks, which I was tempted because of her big tits. No I RTF H11R1 Jenny, I cannot resist her MILF looks, prettier then PRC pdmm.

H10 Big S is in! No Q only a young brother waiting outside and, are you one of us? Irene too on business with Rina. Nothing interesting this warm afternoon.

I proceed into H11 forgive me, Jolene I was so tempted to return to your bed but, Jenny got mine $50. Rose and JJ were the only 2 WLs not in.

Now in H7, Cookie was smoking at the back gate, I decided to take her, is about time consider the fact she was there come 2 years. Then she closed her door, second floor Miki seems to be busy she has 2 customers waiting. Chris too was busy, her Q never stopped and, Ann got a phone call outside the reception counter.

She spoke in Malay and Canto, come with the Malaysian accent somehow I got her conversations. About 230 pm she and Queenie changed into street clothing, I was not surprised.

Both girls have outside bookings! Kelantan’s clinics take note they were operating out of their league.

H14 Kid so sexy, serious I desired her slim legs, and she is prettier this year. Zhenx2 checked in around 2pm, hold on I believe Kid has given the CFM looks; all right schedule her this year. LW Catherine Nancy and Sophie were in.

H22 Michelle legs, she stood facing the main door, remained me of Maggie Cheung in a Wong Kar Wai classic movie. Actually should have vision myself as Tony Leung and walk up to her. Lead her to her room, kissed and we remove our clothing. Then we fuck hard, but it will never happen because no WLs will allow it, and I was never Tony Leung, ha-ha!

H24 Xiao Tian was not in working clothing, I think this 2 months she looks ordinary don’t understand how come? Maybe she is thinking of calling it soon, could Brother Fornicator check with her. No obligations my brother, only if you take her then you asks.
Old 29-02-2012, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

Bros,

All I read are positive FRs?

Are there any bad ones? Any WL that gives bad experiences, or to be avoided?

Thanks
Old 29-02-2012, 06:10 PM
Samster

huh? er.. u mean they wear street clothes means outside booking? cos i see other wls also lidat sometimes.
thot they go shopping, casino? or whatever... u mention she go out with another ger right?

ya, notice xiaotian like not v busy this half year.

Last edited by bonkning; 29-02-2012 at 06:29 PM.
Old 29-02-2012, 06:15 PM
Samster

Smile H11R1 Jenny $30 (upgraded to $50)

29 February 2012, Wednesday btw 3 pm to 320 pm

Maybe I was thinking of this Wong Kar Wai movie, the one where Maggie Cheung in cheongsam. Jenny gave the impression of a cheap hooker, the kind where given a choice she would leave her trade. I proceed to her, Yenx2 reading her hand phone and, she is prettier then PRC KTV girl. I told Jenny this, also I wanted Rose but she would not be back till March.

(Forgive me; I saw H7R2 Ground floor, Jac was back and in street clothing. She opened her door closed and don’t know WTF she was doing inside.)

Jenny was friendly like the other 2 sessions; I told her she has the $50 standard. She fakes surprised and said age is catching up. No matter after she drops her mini dress, this time her tits are pointing and rounded. She washed me well, than she helped herself at the washing point.

Jenny came btw my legs, she HJ me good and, it was wonderfully. I moaned her name she responses that is where we frenched. She rubbed my balls and followed by raw BJ. This time she provides a long BJ and HJ, btw we fondled each other on bed, which I had enjoyed it.

However she does not allow me to touch her pussy, is all right I did not insist because I respected her. Looking at her MILF beauty, add on the Japanese housewife package I want her pussy. She cap me told me to enter her from the top, of course I am much happy. From the top Jenny looks prettier, she smiled so sweet and we locked tongues while I ramp her hard.

We held our bodies tight slept down on the bed, her moaning were gentle with the “ah…yes…ah...” Yours truly response by saying her name, “Jenny on Jenny I want you…” Then I shot out ramped her twice just for old time sake, problem is loose pussy. She also did not cross her legs behind mine back, I pretty much advice call girls with lose pussy to do this, for it gave the impression of tighter cunt.

This session I gave an overall of 8.5/ 10, with RTF on the card. I still want the PRC pdmm package.
Old 29-02-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
h7 miki got 2 bros waiting....

wa bro, why u so zhun with me, dat time was janet a few weeks ago, remember? this time miki. i was one of the two bros, the second one leaning against the pillar playing with hp. u must be there 2.15-2.25

queenie was eating at about 2.20 and finish about 2.30, soup and eating the rice out from a plastic bag! i was thinking why din she put the rice on a plate?

er.. u mean they wear street clothes means outside booking? cos i see other wls also lidat sometimes.
maybe they go shopping, casino? i dunno. u mention she go out with another ger right? or u overheard the conversation?

ya, notice xiaotian like not v busy this half year.
-------------

Brother Bonkning! I believe you, yes Queenie was having her meal, about outside bonking. Ann said something to her caller, "got other things? I will try to fullfill the request."

Maybe it means another matter, no matter i just report what i think only. For it is my duty as a customer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1