The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 20-05-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 3
pretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
The world shuts down. Technical recession. Husband in debt, and the wife left him. Much more. By the way. Increase in local cases. That means employees working from home must be swab too?

The lighting is no 1 in tekken the people. Time for change.
No easy for change since SG election just over.
Old 20-05-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

Is never the places. It is the WLs. It is 10 yrs since the relocation of GL WLs to PT. Painful to name them. I try.

Violet, Li Wen, JJ, ex H16 Carol. Moon, ViVi, and much more. By the way. H22 the 3 white bunnies. R they also from ex GL houses? Mine memory failed. Is only me. Mine misunderstanding with Pat aka Lady Macbeth. Her rejecting sounds seem like yesterday.

Dont want, dont want, dont want.

She does not wish to serve Sammyboy members. LOL! Into the new normal. New gen of biz operators and, WLs will serve again. A mother of all question.

Will this girls reject us? Perhaps b4 shits happen. I been chide by members yrs ago. Never tell WLs we are members of this website. They must never know. Points noted. But that's the past.
Old 20-05-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10172 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Even if there is a slim chances , there will be a V2 PT, WLs will never be the same already.

H14 LiWen the big headlights… a legend…
Old 20-05-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Current WLs mainly should be retiring mostly.
Old 22-05-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post
Had my 1st commercial sex here, 1st BBBJ here, 1st CIM here. Used to loitter around when I was in secondary school but didn't dare to try. First bonk here was when I was in Poly year 1, 2018.
Old 28-05-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
Ramster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

The place will be missed... Even remember when there are 2 buildings ie left and right and some with 2 stories too... Salute to the place... Mostly fond memories here... 😢
Old 29-05-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

as with everything good, this place has to come to an end. during few years i was active here, i’ve seen many rumours on this very thread that petain days were numbered and that the G was gonna move it to, some say Woodlands, some say in the east, some say to Geylang, none of if materialise. all it took was instead an unseen force by the name of covid19, to finally put this place to rest.

while i’ll miss my regulars, xue’er, judy, jolene, michelle, bao’er, and sally; i have faith that the chiong scene in SG will rebound one day maybe in 2022, maybe in 2023, maybe in 2024, i don’t know, but i know that day will come. (‘:
Old 30-05-2021, 08:19 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

PT could relocate to Desker's brothel. AV maintain this place for FWs and budget sex. The important thing is up grade the condition. Nothing more.
Old 30-05-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

Ex H22 Mei Na. She up load a pic in her FB. After open gates. If she operate her biz at Desker's brothel. I can recognize her looking like this. Be prepare. RLD is not going to be the same into new normal.

Mei Na could have send her greeting. Many customers will support her if she back in biz. She is 1 PT old bird who practice protected sex. Take care! Whatever it takes. SWAB results must be -
Old 30-05-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Ex H22 Mei Na. She up load a pic in her FB. After open gates. If she operate her biz at Desker's brothel. I can recognize her looking like this. Be prepare. RLD is not going to be the same into new normal.

Mei Na could have send her greeting. Many customers will support her if she back in biz. She is 1 PT old bird who practice protected sex. Take care! Whatever it takes. SWAB results must be -
For her is easy as she has a family member in staying in SG
Old 30-05-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Mei na is my no 1 favourite
Old 30-05-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

The most powerful man is addressing the nation on Mon 4 pm. I guess re open of RLD is off the book. Not any time soon. I urged all members to get vaccinated even it don't work. This is equal to CD. Protection is better then cure.

The vaccine is no silver bullet.
Old 31-05-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
jazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud of

Wow thanks for the positive energy Jacky. Still waiting for my turn soon. Yep some protection better than none.
Old 31-05-2021, 07:49 PM
Samster

Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

DIV Covid 19 test kits. This is the saving grace. I gave it to Task force. Although it might not work. Even after open gates. This is the prevention.
Old 04-06-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 0
BabyJaws is a splendid one to beholdBabyJaws is a splendid one to beholdBabyJaws is a splendid one to beholdBabyJaws is a splendid one to beholdBabyJaws is a splendid one to beholdBabyJaws is a splendid one to beholdBabyJaws is a splendid one to beholdBabyJaws is a splendid one to behold

Where are this place?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1