The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-05-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Review for Kiki

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ki-ki-massage/

Sorry, guys that have tried her are going to hate me for sharing.
She reminds me of Donna. The place she stays, her hair, her built, the way she talks and... even the nips' color. But certainly, Ki Ki's not that kind of rare beauty, just that everything in her pieced up nicely.

This type of girl will make one falls into the KC trap unknowingly. I have since passed that age and thankfully I won't see her around in the coming weeks. Having said that, some young boys will get hard on thinking of her.
Old 10-05-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmex View Post
Quite a newbie in this section, asking all the shifus out here. how do you guys usually ask if they do extra service? Isit just startight up ask in the face? Or isit usually the ML will offer?

Have been visiting this ML twice a week, mainly to check clear and tcss. Not sure how to drop the question for extra service.
Surprising question.
But I would say several ways about this. No right or wrong. Different methods work with your own confidence + the girl’s willingness to play that game with you.

Level 1: straight up ask. Some have a price. Or deliberately set a crazy high price. Or they might alr be FLs masquerading as MLs. Clean. Clear cut and straight forward. You either get it or you don’t.

Level 2: during the sensual, you try to arouse her too. Hit and miss. Depends on the ML’s mood. Bonus points if you brought a small snack or drink or did something to show your sincerity. Even turning up for an appointment on time even though the weather is threatening is a bonus. The idea here is to act like a gentlemen (even though you might not really be one) but be confident and semi-assertive (not forceful. Please). Be flirty and express how much you enjoy the sexual pleasure and let in a “I really wanna fuck you” statement.

Level 3: A step up from level2, who’s really there for the massage anyway? There might be some good at it, but be honest, you aren’t really there for the massage. Try to get the session steamy and hot from the get go. No. Don’t go attacking her privates immediately. Carcass her hair neck, back etc. everything except the privates. Respond accordingly to her response. The more experienced or firm ones will be firm to ask you to massage.

Level 4: kc game. Nuff said. You win or you lose. Best played if you either have deep pockets or you are that confident with your own sexual prowess.

MORE OFTEN than not (I greatly emphasize this) you aren’t going to get a free/cheap bonk. And if you topped up too low, following sessions it is unlikely you gonna get one too.

Some woman are nymphos and naturally love/enjoy sex. Even though they would be largely de-sensitized. But definitely a well built, well groomed and gentle person will be better received.
Old 10-05-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kg21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Just book a session with Cheryl recently. Booked her for old time sake since I had visited her donkey yrs back when she was only starting and still charging 100. Even though with nuru now, think her sensual is really SOP and more restrictive than ever, dun think will RTM..
back to that time, did she offer extra? bbbj? fj?
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Surprising question.
But I would say several ways about this. No right or wrong. Different methods work with your own confidence + the girl’s willingness to play that game with you.

Level 1: straight up ask. Some have a price. Or deliberately set a crazy high price. Or they might alr be FLs masquerading as MLs. Clean. Clear cut and straight forward. You either get it or you don’t.
1 is good enough. The others are a waste of time (and money). It's essentially a business proposition and most of us are adult enough to make a business proposition politely without offending the other party.
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kg21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieMee View Post
Bro...how about celine and cheryl review from u??want to know more about thm, wish to try
milf but good body and massage!
Old 10-05-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
1 is good enough. The others are a waste of time (and money). It's essentially a business proposition and most of us are adult enough to make a business proposition politely without offending the other party.
I definitely is.
But I think it’s more than just bonking them. Think it as a game perhaps haha.

When there are reasonable quality bonks for 140-150 in dome2, hardly makes sense to pay 180-200 for MLs.

But yes. You are right.
Old 10-05-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
She reminds me of Donna. The place she stays, her hair, her built, the way she talks and... even the nips' color. But certainly, Ki Ki's not that kind of rare beauty, just that everything in her pieced up nicely.

This type of girl will make one falls into the KC trap unknowingly. I have since passed that age and thankfully I won't see her around in the coming weeks. Having said that, some young boys will get hard on thinking of her.
Wah you describe her until like that sure make her really busy in her remaining 2 weeks here.

C
Old 10-05-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Good thing you caveat that this KiKi is not in Donna's league and even more lucky is her pictures on the website is not blurred. Else many could flock to book her after your Donna reference lol. Fair enough this lass does exude her own brand of attraction but Donna is like the Holy grail of vanilla ML, this girl is no where near purely on looks alone. Demeanor and personality I can't comment since did not meet her, and unlikely will too. Well she probably has her own selling point since people here are saying good things about her. But Donna? That's some high compliment, not sure if will do her good. Anyway thanks for sharing.
Old 10-05-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post

When there are reasonable quality bonks for 140-150 in dome2, hardly makes sense to pay 180-200 for MLs.
I have ML quote me $300 for FJ. I held back from bursting out into laughter. Politely say I didn't bring so much cash, 下次吧。 Proceed with usual service. Suffice to say, I never talk FJ with her ever
Old 10-05-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Wah you describe her until like that sure make her really busy in her remaining 2 weeks here.
Haha.. To be honest..
Initially after the first try, I was damn reluctant to share as she was really nice but I am realistic enough to it's just a service.

I am now sharing because she is really very hardworking but she said got some problems along the way.

When she came early this month, they were told to lie low so she didn't list for many days. Then her work wechat got blocked.

Yesterday she was free and planned to go MBS with her friend. Then in the end she decided to work instead.
Omg. Aiya just help her loh. I also don't have the resources to see her every few days.

I think she will be happier busy with the money then seeing me once a week.
Old 10-05-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg21 View Post
milf but good body and massage!
I'll add in my 2 cents on Cheryl and say great body but cui face. Great service but at the same time very commercial. She was very strict on no painting/touching pussy, said it'd be counted as FJ and require $50 top-up. Kinda hilarious to charge this premium considering her age and looks, spoilt the mood a bit for me.

No comment on Celine as I've never tried before but she seems to have mixed reviews and strictly for those who are okay with borderline MILF looks.
Old 10-05-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Omg. Aiya just help her loh. I also don't have the resources to see her every few days.

Here we go again, another bro with self-inflicted KC trap. Not gonna preach a ton since it's proven at your current stage, logic doesn't prevail. Will just say this la bro, she is totally unrelated to you, so why you worry her business good or bad? Plenty of ML lamenting business declined since the recent tightening measures, so do you intend to play messiah to every ML that gives you good impression? And more brutally, if her business do flourish, do you think she will feel all credits to you? And when she is fully booked and you can't get a slot easily, how does that work in your favor? I hope you won't reply something like "I see her doing well I will be happy even if I can't see her"... Wake up before it's too late man. Good luck.
Old 10-05-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol...same one ML this round quote me this price maybe the same ML u had too.
But I had encountered asking more than this last time and I was like.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I have ML quote me $300 for FJ. I held back from bursting out into laughter. Politely say I didn't bring so much cash, 下次吧。 Proceed with usual service. Suffice to say, I never talk FJ with her ever
Old 10-05-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Lol bro, what so different from other MLs that come here to work? Enjoy your time with her and try not to get KC-ed.

Quote:
Haha.. To be honest..
Initially after the first try, I was damn reluctant to share as she was really nice but I am realistic enough to it's just a service.

I am now sharing because she is really very hardworking but she said got some problems along the way.

When she came early this month, they were told to lie low so she didn't list for many days. Then her work wechat got blocked.

Yesterday she was free and planned to go MBS with her friend. Then in the end she decided to work instead.

Old 10-05-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Harper29 is Cool - loads of Potential

I recently saw 2 bros entering to ML hse after me.

Was wondering if such arrangement can be done for 3some.
Will be interesting..

Any bros can advise?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1