The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-11-2020, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey69 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/fei-er-massage/

tried recently.
Very pretty face with nice headlight.
When you see it defy gravity, will think its fake. But once in your hands, feels natural.
Massage is okay. Sensual not quite there maybe cause still new.
One thing I didnt like its the entrance is along a busy road.

RTM: Maybe
Is her spa along serangoon road, near some HDBs
Old 25-11-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Visited quite a few "newer" MLs and understand why the veterans are still more sought-after, fully booked everyday. By luck I managed to visit Aimee once recently (after more than 2 years?) and sadly or glady session was better than the newer ones. To think I didn't even thought of rtm for 2 years. Was driving pass the RV that day I visited her and thought of Donna which wasn't even a priority of my rtm list last time. She would have been the only ML I'd visit based on the current pool... that is how sad it is now.

Zara
Old 25-11-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
heartykid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quite boring got no ML in the north and west. Must run to central or east.. if only stables set up some at these areas!
Old 25-11-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by googoo2013 View Post
ya looks good. tempted to try as well. anyone got fr on her??
Save your money bros. Average looks, mild case of Michelin tire syndrome, extreme use of phone and bad attitude.
Old 25-11-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't tried newer MLs too bro.
Last tried Mandy aka Predator left disappointed.
Now, guess just chill abit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Visited quite a few "newer" MLs and understand why the veterans are still more sought-after, fully booked everyday. By luck I managed to visit Aimee once recently (after more than 2 years?) and sadly or glady session was better than the newer ones. To think I didn't even thought of rtm for 2 years. Was driving pass the RV that day I visited her and thought of Donna which wasn't even a priority of my rtm list last time. She would have been the only ML I'd visit based on the current pool... that is how sad it is now.
Old 25-11-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nswdbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR: https://sglonelyguys.online/jiajia-massage/

Pretty nice and young lady with good figure.Her massage is not piano and has great strength when she presses on the aching parts of my body. She will check the strength and comfort every few minutes.

Once turnover, she will do a CBJ for you, her tongue slurring around is very sensual. And then comes the HJ, she will start licking and sucking your nipples. Her nipples are very sensitive as well, you can lick or suck , but i prefer frenching.It so sensual and enticing just to french with her till i cum.

Bros won't regret meeting her. She is thr same person as the pictures and does not shortchange time. Location is discreet with ample parking space opposite.

RTM, for sure.
Old 25-11-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kitoshebe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
I only rtm XE nowadays, but need to advance booking a day in advance for preferred slots. God i miss og angel..
Old 25-11-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Heard XE quite good but I skip her cos she never ever reply to me even when she 1st listed on slg.
So, I skip her and move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitoshebe View Post
I only rtm XE nowadays, but need to advance booking a day in advance for preferred slots. God i miss og angel..
Old 25-11-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
googoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoogoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Save your money bros. Average looks, mild case of Michelin tire syndrome, extreme use of phone and bad attitude.
wow so bad.. OK skip. haha
Old 25-11-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol Mandy... I tried Tina, Amy, Baby and Taozi...Baby and Taozi still can consider to rtm
Baby does a good back cracking and Taozi sensual not bad and in the east.
Quote:
Heard XE quite good but I skip her cos she never ever reply to me even when she 1st listed on slg.
So, I skip her and move on.
I tried XE when she was in area A... overall okay but no rtm due to the many choices then. Now wanna book her definitely have to ask one day before. She does reply promptly.

Zara
Old 25-11-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Why little or no mention of Anyue?
Old 25-11-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
lovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi bro, this mandy?

https://sglonelyguys.online/mandy-massage/

Why known as predator?
Old 25-11-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovescim View Post
Hi bro, this mandy?

Why known as predator?
Taking a seat back, it's not very nice to criticise someone's looks in this manner.
Old 25-11-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Nolah bro,I just nickname her that cause her jawline somehow reminds me of Predator la not being disrespectful just jokingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovescim View Post
Hi bro, this mandy?

Why known as predator?
Old 25-11-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Yes bro,I know la just joking.
Just that when I met her reminds me of that character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Taking a seat back, it's not very nice to criticise someone's looks in this manner.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1