The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-08-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
Yup, but looks like hits and misses. But the ones who say she is good, say until damn dok gong. So very interested in trying.
Old 05-08-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Gonna block book 10 seperate sessions with her later
Can like this block booked meh? No wonder so hard to get an appt from her. Lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 05-08-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Yup, but looks like hits and misses. But the ones who say she is good, say until damn dok gong. So very interested in trying.
I tried her recently. Like some bro mentioned earlier, she asked if I wanted a fj. I mean she's probably up for anything if you willing to top up. Didn't try her fj cos I'm not interested in that. She's not bad looking tho, pretty average but not someone whom I want to turn around and leave after seeing her face lol. Worth a try imo. Location kinda out of the way if you ask me.
Old 05-08-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Enjoy as much as you can while she is still here. imo, Her RBF adds to her sex appeal

Gonna block book 10 seperate sessions with her later
Oh so for Natalie, her RBF is the default? I was thinking if it was personal to me although everything was quite smooth, had some small talks too.
Old 05-08-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Can like this block booked meh? No wonder so hard to get an appt from her. Lol
You can buy store value card from her, entitiles you to 11 sessions, buy 10 get 1 free.
Everytime you go and visit her, bring the card and let her chop stamp. Once you finish 10 sessions, the 11th will be free and you will get a pair of free soiled knickers. While stocks last.

凉爽故事时间
Old 05-08-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Posting last month's backlog of 2 sessions to Aimee, shortly before she moved house (still along same road).

Location: Central, quite far from MRT station (about 10-15 minutes walk). Could be more discreet as there were quite a few passerbys in the area, especially in the evening peak period, so have to be tactical in approach. For 1st session, it was at the co-share, while 2nd session was at her own room which was on another floor in the building.

Looks: 8/10. Quite pleasant looking, short but nice body with sizeable and soft headlights.

Attitude/ GFE: 10/10. Very friendly and was able to talk about anything together.

Shower: NA. Showered alone.

Massage: 9.5/10. Very good, but semi-nude throughout session. Had a massage table in the co-share room. I RTMed due to the good massage as well needed from sedentary nature of work. Could be better if massage was harder, but I didn't ask thus far.

Sensual/ HJ: 8/10. Aimee laid beside me and was licking of nipples, HJ me while I played with her headlights. Tried testing water to touch her below but she moved away so I did not continue. Her HJ skills wise quite normal but pleasant enough.

Overall: 8/10. Would recommend to bros if looking for good massage, friendly attitude/GFE with vanilla services (due to covid).

RTM: Yes, maybe try for 90mins next time as I need good massage, but also want to try other MLs
Old 05-08-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
5cimitar is a Helpful and Caring Samster5cimitar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanny87 View Post
I tried her recently. Like some bro mentioned earlier, she asked if I wanted a fj. I mean she's probably up for anything if you willing to top up. Didn't try her fj cos I'm not interested in that. She's not bad looking tho, pretty average but not someone whom I want to turn around and leave after seeing her face lol. Worth a try imo. Location kinda out of the way if you ask me.
What's the damage top up for FJ?
Old 05-08-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phophuckwai View Post
Second this had a recent session - nothing to shout about.

Super distracted, playing with phone, half fuck massage and out in 40 mins.
Looks like she has found another Robert again..

Did not have the incentive/motivation to provide good service when she was allegedly a kept woman before..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-08-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

ya lo, actually i tried her a couple times, first few times was very good with a sexy milf, then after a year or 2 i try find her again i got a miss with a very different lady that was using same photos lol.. been trying to find back that sexy milf but dk what else i can do beside trying my luck..

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Old 05-08-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

ohh bro mind describing her figure and looks see if its the same Anqi i looking for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanny87 View Post
Old 05-08-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5cimitar View Post
What's the damage top up for FJ?
Idk man I didn't ask for it. She only said would need to pay more.. I dont suggest asking her when you message for an appt but only when you are in the room then hey anything goes man. Cheers!
Old 05-08-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
ya lo, actually i tried her a couple times, first few times was very good with a sexy milf, then after a year or 2 i try find her again i got a miss with a very different lady that was using same photos lol.. been trying to find back that sexy milf but dk what else i can do beside trying my luck..
What you said, and coupled with the extreme reviews,could there be 2 ladies using the same photos and phone?
Old 05-08-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
ohh bro mind describing her figure and looks see if its the same Anqi i looking for
Eh... her body quite well maintained for her age, slight flabs here and there but still pretty good. Not that baba not that bad looking either. Dunno how to describe looks eh lol
Old 05-08-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Managed to book her sometime this week.
All the reviews are true. She is really a sensual lady and takes care of herself. She exercises, and shared that she dropped from 61 kg in the past (Long ago) to 49kg currently. All due to love of exercising.
I feel she looks younger in person than the video in SGL website.

Location: nice apartment. But location seems better for those with car or booking grab.
Massage: she puts in effort, and doesn’t just lightly press here and there.
Sensual: bbbj yes, and she did this ride mode fake lovemaking style too. First time I ever tried this. And I surrendered too quickly.
So now no CIM? That time her ad have b4 right?
Old 05-08-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
No need to be overly worried about this. Ultimately it is virtually impossible since different ladies have different appeal.

Weaker business will naturally prompt some to provide different types offerings

Clearly many who are here now will have no business if they merely offered the minimum

End of day, one need to be at least aesthetically blessed to offer minimum else may not even cover rental and expenses
Somewhere in these, lies a a huge nugget of wisdom.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1