The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2021, 05:56 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Great self-control. I would never be able to do what you did.
Old 17-06-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
He already had a feast of buffet pussies. Eat daily will eventually dry out for a while.
Old 17-06-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Me too, must salute TS.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 18-06-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansomRod View Post
Really enjoyed the convo between bro Shrouded and Felicia. Very fun and full of playful banter.

I think he should keep Felicia as his chat mate. No sex, but just enjoying each other's company.
If you think about it, there was lots of playful banter before with Ann and Jasmine and things progressed from there.
Old 19-06-2021, 07:01 AM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
If you think about it, there was lots of playful banter before with Ann and Jasmine and things progressed from there.
After a certain age, men need more of an emotional connection and not mindless fucking and seeding a warm, wet pussy. Getting a fuck is actually quite easy. A bit of time and money will guarantee a powerful orgasm, but no amount of money can buy the nice warm feeling that comes after making love.

I hope you are in a better emotional state, now that you have some time to yourself and to think a bit. Cheers, and hope that things turn out well for you.

I had a girl like J once, though the circumstances were reversed so I know very well the pain of longing for someone that you cannot have.
Old 20-06-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
Maybe they preparing you to get into their play, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 20-06-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
prcsyts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really fabulous story, thanks bro TS.
Old 21-06-2021, 07:18 AM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

There was no update from Jasmine that night so I simply let it be. Her husband was back after so long, she probably wanted to spend some time with him.

Not surprisingly, she was on leave the next couple of days, so I didn't see her during the morning meetings over Zoom.

Thursday was no different.

However, the response from Jasmine to me on Monday was still bugging me. What did she mean that everything wasn't ok? Did something happen?

I dropped her another text with no reply.

I went about my day as usual. Around 4pm she texted back.

J: Can you come over tonight?

Me: Are you ok?

J: No. Just come.

Me: Ok.

I wondered what was going on. Twice she had said she wasn't ok, but didn't want to tell me what was going on over text.

I didn't have much else to do that day anyway so I showered and had a light meal before heading over. I guess her security guards were pretty used to me coming over that they simply waved me through.

I rang her intercom and she let me in. As I exited the lift, I saw her door was already ajar.

The strong smell of cigarette smoke hit me as I stepped in. There were literally a dozen cans of beer on the coffee table and on the floor. The ashtray was overflowing with cigarette butts. There was a luggage bag against the wall, probably her husband's.

Jasmine was sitting on the floor at the corner, leaning against the sofa, beer can in one hand, cigarette in the other.

I went up to her.

Me: You ok?

She didn't say anything but took a long drag on her cigarette.

I went to the kitchen to find a bag to clear all the empty beer cans.

J: Leave it.

I left the bag on the floor, with a couple of empty cans inside.

I sat on the sofa. She didn't move from her position.

Me: Are you ok?

She shushed me, and finished the entire can in one gulp.

J: Get me more beer.

Me: Erm.

I took the can from her hand and tried to pull her up. She got up unsteadily and pulled me onto the sofa, landing on my crotch, almost smashing my balls, but I managed to catch hold her steady. That was when I realized she wasn't exactly dressed as the t-shirt she was wearing hiked up, revealing a bare bottom.

She pushed me down and lay on my chest sobbing. I didn't know what else to do except lie there and stroke her hair.

She probably cried for an hour or so before getting up. Perhaps she really had too much to drink as she sat down again.

J: I'm hungry.

Me: Want me to go buy some food?

J: There's instant noodles in the kitchen. Can you cook some for me?

Me: When was your last meal?

J: Probably yesterday?

Me: What?

J: No appetite.

Me: Erm.. what's good to eat around here. I'll go tapau.

J: Don't bother. Everything is closing.

Me: Macs?

J: Just cook the damn noodles. Please.

I left her on the sofa as she lit another stick. I hurriedly cleared the empty beer cans and emptied the ashtray. I opened the balcony doors so at least some fresh air could come in. I hope her neighbours wouldn't complain about the cigarette smell.

I dumped the trash and looked at her instant noodles stash. For someone who worked out so much, I was amazed at the amount of instant food she had.

I settled on something familiar, which was Maggi curry noodles, and dug around her fridge for anything that might be added to the noodles. Like everyone else who ate instant noodles, I found imitation crab sticks, hotdogs and eggs.

I cooked the noodles for her, added the crab sticks, hotdogs and eggs and managed to find a bowl. I wondered if I was the second person to use her kitchen. Everything seemed so neat and new.

I put the noodles in front of her with chopsticks and a Chinese soup spoon, but she didn't move.

Me: Do I need to feed you?

J: Can you?

Me: Erm ok.

I dragged the coffee table over and tried my best with my practically non-existent chopstick skills. I mean they work fine when I'm feeding myself, but feed someone else is a whole different story.

Her dinner took longer than expected. I washed and dried everything then headed back to the living room.

Jasmine was back on the floor had opened another can of beer. I wondered just how much beer she had stocked up.

Me: Are you feeling better now?

J: Nope.

Me: You gonna tell me what's wrong?

J: Maybe.

I decided not to probe further. She would tell me if she wanted to.

I took a beer for myself, lit a stick and joined her on the floor. She lay on my shoulder. I wondered if I should suggest going back onto the sofa and off the cold hard floor. But she seemed so comfortable where she was, I guess I probably should probably just let her do whatever she wanted.
Old 21-06-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh dear, I hope Jasmine is ok…

Must be her shitty husband come back and announce to her he already got family overseas… want to break up…
Old 21-06-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

gosh.....am so in suspense
Old 21-06-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Woman drama, TS is the usual, "as long you happy" character.
Old 21-06-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

It didn't take long before I felt drops on my forearm. Jasmine started tearing again. We were literally staring at a blank TV screen and she was tearing. Something bad had definitely happened, but she wasn't ready to tell me what. So I just let her cry it out on my shoulder, in between cigarettes and beer.

Mid way through, she lay on my lap and stretched out on the floor, her face dangerously close to my crotch. Any other day, I probably might have gotten an erection. Thankfully, this wasn't one of those days. I stroked her hair as she continued crying, leaving a wet patch on my berms.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, just browsing through the channels wondering what to watch to distract her and myself from whatever was happening.

Once my berms were practically soaked, she got up.

J: Sorry.

It was wet and sticky with tears and mucus.

I grabbed some wet wipes to clean my berms.

She went to the master bedroom and I settled on the sofa. I heard the water running in the shower. Perhaps she was feeling better.

Barely five minutes later, I heard her sobbing again.

I went to the master bedroom and found her crouched in the corner again. The water seemed hot as I could see steam everywhere. I went in and stuck my hand under the stream of water. It was searing hot. I turned it off.

J: Hey!

Me: It's too hot.

J: Turn it on!

I did, but tried to find a more comfortable temperature. She continued sobbing in her corner, the warm water hitting her. I sat on the toilet bowl just watching her in case she decided to do something funny.

She probably didn't care how much her utilities bill was going to cost but perhaps I should stop her.

Me: You ok in there?

J: No.

Me: You're wasting water.

J: Don't care.

J: Can you hold me?

Me: Now?

J: Yes.

Me: Erm ok.

I took off my clothes and placed them on her bed before going back into the shower.

I turned the water off and sat on the floor.

J: Leave the water on.

Me: Err…

I turned it back on, at a temperature more comfortable to me.

J: Hotter please.

I did as I was told. After so long in the army, I was totally not used to hot showers, but I figured I was also pretty good at following instructions.

I cringed a little as the hotter than usual water hit me and I sat on the floor. She sat in between my legs and curled up onto my chest. The water was actually pretty irritating, it felt a little like certain army training where they constantly sprayed you with a high pressure hose while you did strenuous physical punishment. It was bringing back slightly traumatic memories for me, but there wasn't a naked girl lying on me then, so I guess this wasn't that bad after all.

I wrapped my arms around her the best I could and held her as she sobbed. If we were in a water tank, we probably would have drowned already.

Somehow she didn't mind me naked. Or perhaps was she expecting me to get my clothes wet? I couldn't be sure. But one thing I was sure about was the struggle to not get an erection.

I wondered how long we were going to stay like this. A bathroom with poor drainage would have flooded by now.

I estimated we were under the shower for at least 30 minutes before she slowly got up, and walked dripping wet out of the bathroom into the living room. I chased after her with the towel, trying to dry her off.

As it turned out, all she wanted to do was get another cigarette.

She sat on the sofa, still dripping wet. Luckily it was made of leather.

J: You know where the towels are.

I did. And I went to get one for myself. I wrapped it around my waist and went back out to join her after I dried myself.

J: You didn't shave.

Was that what she was noticing? After all that had happened to her?

Me: Yeah. I didn't.

J: Thanks for coming.

Me: No problem.

J: He has a kid overseas. And a "wife".

Me: Say what.

J: I just told you.

I didn't know what to say or how to react.

I merely took out a cigarette and lit it before sitting next to her, placing my arm around her shoulder.
Old 21-06-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Damn sad, the feeling of being betrayed......... J wanted to save her pussy for the husband but in the end, the husband already settled on another. Got kid some more, so that must have been the dealbreaker.

J's emotional hurt must be extreme......but I do commend the husband for owning up so quickly. Perhaps his lackluster performance in bed with J after 5 years of being away is a dead giveaway.

Imagine your husband going away for 5 years and sometimes no picture no sound, then come back his cock not really hard for you and don't really know how to fuck properly.....deep inside I am sure J was half expecting it, but she is probably traditional so she held on to the chance that everything would turn out OK......

In end, as I said before:

What is yours will never run away from you.

What is not yours will always run away,

no matter how hard you try to make her stay.
Old 21-06-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Damn sad, the feeling of being betrayed......... J wanted to save her pussy for the husband but in the end, the husband already settled on another. Got kid some more, so that must have been the dealbreaker.

J's emotional hurt must be extreme......but I do commend the husband for owning up so quickly. Perhaps his lackluster performance in bed with J after 5 years of being away is a dead giveaway.

Imagine your husband going away for 5 years and sometimes no picture no sound, then come back his cock not really hard for you and don't really know how to fuck properly.....deep inside I am sure J was half expecting it, but she is probably traditional so she held on to the chance that everything would turn out OK......

In end, as I said before:

What is yours will never run away from you.

What is not yours will always run away,

no matter how hard you try to make her stay.
Fate you mean? No matter how much one try is useless because our fate is lock? I kinda of confused the different between fate and destiny.
Old 21-06-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

She finished her stick and lay on my shoulder again, her leg crossing over mine. Her hair was still wet so I took her towel and tried to dry her hair.

She smacked me playfully.

J: You want to see me naked is it?

At least she seemed to have cheered up a bit.

Me: I've already seen you naked countless times.

Her face was overcome with sadness again.

J: You know. When he came back. He was shocked at my body transformation.

Me: Meaning?

J: Like why am I so fit.

Me: I don't see anything wrong. I kinda like it though. Domineering woman.

She smiled a little.

J: Idiot.

I towelled her hair dry.

Me: Don't you have a hairdryer.

J: I do. Lazy to move.

Me: Why did you drink and smoke so much.

J: I'm upset?

Me: Not a good reason.

J: I know.

Me: So… wife and kid?

J: Apparently.

Me: How are you taking it?

J: How do you think?

Me: Not good?

She went to get more beer and offered me one.

Me: I think you should stop drinking for awhile.

J: I'll finish both then.

She gulped down her entire can, then mine.

Me: What the.

J: Can you stay with me tonight?

J: Please?

Me: I probably should get dressed first.

J: I don't care.

She ripped off my towel and pushed me onto the sofa, squeezing onto it with me, on my left. It probably wasn't such a good idea as the sofa wasn't that big. I was pretty sure my arm would need to get amputated from the poor blood flow.

She snuggled onto my chest again. I couldn't move my left arm, so I just wrapped my other hand around her, trying really hard not to get aroused by her bare skin on mine.

Me: What if he comes back?

J: Who cares.

Me: Where did he go?

J: Back to the hotel.

Me: We really need to talk about this properly you know.

J: Yeah.

I heard her snoring shortly after, and I closed my own eyes. I kind of wished I could turn off the lights but she was so comfortable I didn't want to move her off me. I fell asleep shortly too.

Around 2am I was awakened by her sobbing again. My arm was numb. We were still in that awkward position. Naked.

I stroked her hair.

Me: Hey…

J: Why??? How could he do this???

Again, I didn't know what to say so I just held her tightly and let her cry it out.

She got off me after awhile and I immediately sat up. Stretching my arm. It definitely felt weird. Like I pulled something somewhere.

She headed straight for the bedroom. I probably shouldn't have, but I followed her in, turning off the lights and the fan in the living room. She had turned on the air conditioning and crawled under the covers.

I hung both our towels and put on my boxers. She stopped me before I could proceed further.

J: You're leaving?

Me: No? Just getting dressed.

J: Don't go. Please.

She pulled me into the bed with her, wrapping her hands around my neck, and pulling me towards her.

It was dark, and I struggled to see her expression. I couldn't. I braced myself on top of her, not wanting to lie on her. I didn't know what she wanted. I felt her move closer, then felt her beer breath on my face, close to my lips.

She kissed me softly, and pulled me down beside her.

J: Stay with me tonight.

Me: Ok. But I'll need to leave for work later.

J: It's work from home.

Me: I don't have my laptop and stuff.

J: Bring it over the next time then.

J: I don't want to be alone. I mean I want to be alone, but not by myself.

That was really confusing.

Me: You're not alone. Now maybe get some rest?

She snuggled onto me again, her hands strategically placed on my crotch. I bet that was a test.

She grabbed it.

J: Are you going to get hard if I play with it?

Me: Obviously.

J: Ok.

Me: But you're not in the right state of mind now.

J: I know.

Me: So maybe don't play with it?

J: You know what?

Me: What?

J: I kind of regret taking the morning after pill.

Me: Huh?

J: Knowing what he did to me, I want him to feel what it's like coming home and finding out I'm pregnant with someone else's child.

I didn't really like where this was going.

J: But I took the pill already.

Me: You need to work things out with him you know. Find out what he wants.

J: I will. Eventually.

Me: Ok. Good. Now get some rest ok? I'm not going anywhere for now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1