The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 03-06-2021, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
In order to travel overseas or entrance into entertainment relaxation venues. Will you take the covid test?

Entertainment relaxation venues e.g. KTV, disco, pub, bar, GL, MP and Spa
(Presume after -ve result can go maskless in the venues)

Covid-19 Testing Poll - Will you take the covid-19 test?

Please click above link to cast your votes. Multiple selection allowed. Do vote honestly.
Today news another massage therapist kena covid MASSEUSE LINKED TO CHEVY’S BAR AND BISTRO CLUSTER
A 30-year-old Malaysian who works as a massage therapist at Zenith Healing @ La Maison De Ja has been linked to this cluster. She is a close contact of a previously confirmed case, a 21-year-old Malaysian who works as a kitchen staff member at Indo Bowl (39 Sultan Gate).
She developed a sore throat and cough during quarantine on May 28, but her test result the same day came back negative.
The woman subsequently developed a fever on Jun 1, and another test the same day came back positive.
Old 03-06-2021, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
jianfu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
In order to travel overseas or entrance into entertainment relaxation venues. Will you take the covid test?

Entertainment relaxation venues e.g. KTV, disco, pub, bar, GL, MP and Spa
(Presume after -ve result can go maskless in the venues)

Covid-19 Testing Poll - Will you take the covid-19 test?

Please click above link to cast your votes. Multiple selection allowed. Do vote honestly.
I would buy the self test kit. Not going to queue at test centers, more exposed to virus IMO.
Old 03-06-2021, 06:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Just had a session with one ml at hotel .she told me now she can only collect rental only coz cannot work at ot...
Old 03-06-2021, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Just had a session with one ml at hotel .she told me now she can only collect rental only coz cannot work at ot...
wah enjoy the session ya.....wah the ML still not bad le..got rental to collect...so meaning still have income...not bad
Old 03-06-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
wah enjoy the session ya.....wah the ML still not bad le..got rental to collect...so meaning still have income...not bad
Ot ml all cash rich laaaa...fyi Bella is taking a short break...regular should know many ml at ot are landlord at ot too..hahaha..
Old 03-06-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
accbeta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone with Fit lily’s ctc can PM me? thanks!
Old 03-06-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by accbeta View Post
anyone with Fit lily’s ctc can PM me? thanks!
I would like her contact too 🙇‍♂️
Old 04-06-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
First they went after Geylang.

Now OT. And countless MPs as well.

Ipanema and Brix also gg close shop.

Legal or even grey zone vice in SG looks set to be wiped. Leaving only cat and mouse freelancer stables with rip off prices and no easy QC.

Shit time to be a commercial sex person.
now we know why there is an increase in sex crimes
Old 04-06-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
broz4life deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whoever have fit lily’s contact can PM? will up your points!
Old 06-06-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
Motorboating69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Y’all can standby & be at OT next Sunday night (Mon, 14/6, 0000h) for the shops to open
Old 06-06-2021, 08:19 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Most girls from parklane have shifted to other places like spas to work.
Those that remain at ot will be the brave ones.
Old 07-06-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Ot ml all cash rich laaaa...fyi Bella is taking a short break...regular should know many ml at ot are landlord at ot too..hahaha..
This one i agree, no doubt that some still said they work for a boss, but i think they are the boss, now also mostly solo ml.
Old 07-06-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Most girls from parklane have shifted to other places like spas to work.
Those that remain at ot will be the brave ones.
They open new own spa la...
Old 07-06-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
This one i agree, no doubt that some still said they work for a boss, but i think they are the boss, now also mostly solo ml.
Yes...they always say entrance fee is for boss when they are the boss.hahahahaa
Old 07-06-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
The girls are the bosses because they themselves sign the tenancy agreement with the building mgmt.if you are a property agent you will be able to read the tenancy agreements. Yes the ladies are the bosses
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1