The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 19-05-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
250 overnight can consider.
Not a chance bro.orchard towers is mat salleh rate 250 means one shot only.most mls will process it 30 mins.to get 250 overnight you have to hunt for those lor 20 geylang fls that hang around mamak shop.orchard is considered high class area dude
Old 19-05-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
$300 is cheap. Mary asking for $1200 now. Sibei siao
There are outside gems better value for money.like this one.1000 already can overnight with syt https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=821539
Old 19-05-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Not a chance bro.orchard towers is mat salleh rate 250 means one shot only.most mls will process it 30 mins.to get 250 overnight you have to hunt for those lor 20 geylang fls that hang around mamak shop.orchard is considered high class area dude
Seriously to pay $1000 overnight can if we gangbang the girl. CB how many times can u fuck a night? Lanjiao 3-4 times u die already. Most ppl 1-2 times go sleep liao. Crazy one la SG FL.

When I was in China, I booked Xiaoxiao when I stayed in an intercontinental suite. She came and then said why not overnight at no additional charges since the hotel is nice and she didn’t stay there before. Had dinner then fucked 1 time. Soaked in bath tub together and play with her H cup neh neh. Then had dinner and drink some wine. Then cuddle her to sleep fondling her big neh neh. Next day wake up soak in bath tub. She gave bbbj and cannot tahan hence FJ her 2nd time. After that had breakfast, showered together and she left hotel while I continue to nua.

Seriously OT girls need to buck up la. Service level getting shittier. Of course cannot blame them because many of them made so much $$ till it cost an arm and leg just to stick your pussy in. Fucking Mary now is machiam more ex than fuck any powerful OL Director/ VP. Really crazy price
Old 19-05-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Seriously to pay $1000 overnight can if we gangbang the girl. CB how many times can u fuck a night? Lanjiao 3-4 times u die already. Most ppl 1-2 times go sleep liao. Crazy one la SG FL.

Seriously OT girls need to buck up la. Service level getting shittier. Of course cannot blame them because many of them made so much $$ till it cost an arm and leg just to stick your pussy in. Fucking Mary now is machiam more ex than fuck any powerful OL Director/ VP. Really crazy price
Thanks For sharing.btw tang li and Mary i feel tang li is better value for money.but as i spoke to tang li before she only work shop.she don't do outcall or bring customers to her house.we have to respect her privacy
Old 19-05-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
250 overnight can consider.
Hahaha yeah i agree on this
Old 19-05-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks For sharing.btw tang li and Mary i feel tang li is better value for money.but as i spoke to tang li before she only work shop.she don't do outcall or bring customers to her house.we have to respect her privacy
I think Tang Li kana some rough customers before hence she scare liao. Doing in shop better. Outside ass kana rape also can’t retaliate. Haha!
Old 20-05-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think Tang Li kana some rough customers before hence she scare liao. Doing in shop better. Outside ass kana rape also can’t retaliate. Haha!
Lily also told me few years ago when she went to a Japanese guy apartment the guy almost drugged her and tried to rape her.she told me she was scared from that time onwards.she don't trust customers anymore.just a transaction.buy and sell.she go home after ot to her family.no dates or love story with customers.
Old 20-05-2021, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lily also told me few years ago when she went to a Japanese guy apartment the guy almost drugged her and tried to rape her.she told me she was scared from that time onwards.she don't trust customers anymore.just a transaction.buy and sell.she go home after ot to her family.no dates or love story with customers.
Lily very chio? Why need to drug and rape? Role play? Since paying can fuck them, I thinking no need to drug and rape la
Old 20-05-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Lily very chio? Why need to drug and rape? Role play? Since paying can fuck them, I thinking no need to drug and rape la
wah the story quite hiong ah.....the customer must have think since they pay money liao..anything also can.

but OT girl also charge quite high when they wanna go hotel..i hear story also drunk customer go to shop and kena charge $1000...then then ext day police come....
Old 20-05-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
wah the story quite hiong ah.....the customer must have think since they pay money liao..anything also can.

but OT girl also charge quite high when they wanna go hotel..i hear story also drunk customer go to shop and kena charge $1000...then then ext day police come....
I heard stories that some customer will book ml to their home then they jiak meth before bonking...Tia gong can last longer..hahahaa
Old 20-05-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post

A few of the ot girls have been under police investigation.some have drug cases.a few girls were given urine tests by narcotics bureau..most of the mls have complicated backgrounds.some of their husbands Even fetch them home after work near taxi stand.better don't get too emotionally involved with any of the mls.that is my opinion
Old 20-05-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
I heard stories that some customer will book ml to their home then they jiak meth before bonking...Tia gong can last longer..hahahaa
Quite true.many of the girls from the pubs do have access to soft drugs. A few drug pushers who frequent The pubs went into hiding after the cnb increase surveillance at Orchard towers. The current lockdown is a blessing for the police.it reduces their workload
Old 20-05-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 17
fax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
meth will also reduce the shiokness too.....
Old 20-05-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 14
yl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to behold

Just recce one round OT.

It's a ghost town now.....
Old 20-05-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Most stay in condo and like to gamble...Kiki level 4 mbs regular Lisa ex cozy dream also mbs regular...they play mahjong is 50/100 per tai....
ya this one i hear before that some OT gals love to go MBS / RSW and they even have enough points to go to suites.

easy money come easy money go also..especially those pre-covid where there were angmo customer who willing to spend above $500
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1