The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 16-05-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of
Re: Orchard Towers

smlj rumors, I hear from the girls themselves when I was walking around yesterday. they all using facial license, because gov dun want to issue anymore massage license, that's why all need to close, because facial shop cannot open this 1 month
Old 16-05-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

No OT for one month
Feel like back to CB time... tahan tahan 1 month la
Old 16-05-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
No OT for one month
Feel like back to CB time... tahan tahan 1 month la
The only legal avenue now for cheap action is m w hotel lorong 22 geylang.all prcs on special passes.prices range from 100 to 200 for short time.however you need to book a time slot with any of the girls before you are allowed to enter the hotel
Old 16-05-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

Old 16-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
if kana wuhan from there how? seem like now the variants very xiong.
It seems m w hotel is the only place still given the green light to operate by the government.
Old 16-05-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by broz4life View Post
yea can confirmed all shops are closed this morning, aircon cold
These ladies will probably move to other spas or hdb areas to work.they will mutate into online fls etc.what we are more concerned is that the news about june 2022 the mgmt will let the leases of the massage shops expire and then Orchard towers owners may re develop the area.
Old 17-05-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackReign deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FYI, all shops still are closed during lunch time today.
Old 18-05-2021, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackReign View Post
FYI, all shops still are closed during lunch time today.
Of course.i heard from one of the sdas if the girls are caught operating during this period the penalty will be charged in court and a fine of up to 10000 dollars.the same rules apply to the pubs.nobody in her right mind would take such a risk
Old 18-05-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Of course.i heard from one of the sdas if the girls are caught operating during this period the penalty will be charged in court and a fine of up to 10000 dollars.the same rules apply to the pubs.nobody in her right mind would take such a risk
Woooah. That is a big fine if caught.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 18-05-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster (eP)

jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

some of them willing to go hotel during this period, but quote me $250, like omg, that's a lot more than doing in OT
Old 18-05-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
some of them willing to go hotel during this period, but quote me $250, like omg, that's a lot more than doing in OT
The last time I took Malay lady Sam she quote me 300 $$ to go hotel. I think most of them may not stay the full one hour with you once the deed is done
Old 18-05-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
The last time I took Malay lady Sam she quote me 300 $$ to go hotel. I think most of them may not stay the full one hour with you once the deed is done
how was she in the hotel? got stay for 1 hour? my local FL regular will stay for the full 2 hours since that's the usual duration for hourly hotels
Old 18-05-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
how was she in the hotel? got stay for 1 hour? my local FL regular will stay for the full 2 hours since that's the usual duration for hourly hotels
OK.bro so your regular not from Orchard towers? I tried this before. Paid Her 160 $$ close to one hour https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/meng-ro...2b-massage-hj/
Old 19-05-2021, 05:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Which ml...
Old 19-05-2021, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
$300 is cheap. Mary asking for $1200 now. Sibei siao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1