The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 06-05-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
leejay888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav1sk View Post
Fucked the new girl that took over Wenwen's stall at OT, best 150 fucking ever just to vent out.
Sounds good. Where is she from?
Old 06-05-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Haha! Boobs looks like Mary. Heard lately she slim down a lot preparing to tie the knot. Not sure whether is it her?
saw her the other day, not sure if she got lose weight but definitely not this slim
Old 06-05-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster (eP)

jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Fucked the new girl that took over Wenwen's stall at OT, best 150 fucking ever just to vent out.
which is wenwen stall? new girl at which level which shop? anymore details about your experience with her?
Old 07-05-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Wah which shop one?
Old 07-05-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
which is wenwen stall? new girl at which level which shop? anymore details about your experience with her?
1st ML shop near staircase level 3 left side. Beside the empty shop near the stairs.
Old 07-05-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
1st ML shop near staircase level 3 left side. Beside the empty shop near the stairs.
You know her name bro?
Old 07-05-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Bella has move to parklane
Old 07-05-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Which floor at Parklane and we talking the level 2 near Ipanema Bella ah?
Old 07-05-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Watch out for this girl bro gave her number to me but she asked to transfer $500 to her bahhahaa dunno which idiot will, i have proof just pm me and i will show
Old 07-05-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Which floor at Parklane and we talking the level 2 near Ipanema Bella ah?
Level 5 bro...
Old 07-05-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
maybe i will finally know who the heck is bella, lol
Old 07-05-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
Watch out for this girl bro gave her number to me but she asked to transfer $500 to her bahhahaa dunno which idiot will, i have proof just pm me and i will show
Bro why the fuck you lying bro to the girl? Just for what want to get a free fuck ah just cause I pass you her number ah? Srsly grow a pair lah asshole.
Old 08-05-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Angry Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post

Liar Liar pants on fire, come on bro if you messaged a girl you never meet up in the first place, why in the bloody hell are you trying your luck with a free fuck. And what kind of man threaten's a working lady just cause you never get the free fuck and to expose her on a forum? Seriously that is so beta bro.

And for the love of god why in the blue hell you never meet her up face to face? I admit it was my mistake because I trusted you cause you had higher power when I passed her number. And you are so damn fucking lucky I already censored your number cause in the past people have been using cheongsters numbers to go and borrow from loansharks before.

And with that next time a bro PM me what's the contact of said Girl, go do your own fucking research instead of being spoon fed. Already can't trust bros here who have their own fucking agenda.
Old 08-05-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Liar Liar pants on fire, come on bro if you messaged a girl you never meet up in the first place, why in the bloody hell are you trying your luck with a free fuck. And what kind of man threaten's a working lady just cause you never get the free fuck and to expose her on a forum? Seriously that is so beta bro.

And for the love of god why in the blue hell you never meet her up face to face? I admit it was my mistake because I trusted you cause you had higher power when I passed her number. And you are so damn fucking lucky I already censored your number cause in the past people have been using cheongsters numbers to go and borrow from loansharks before.

And with that next time a bro PM me what's the contact of said Girl, go do your own fucking research instead of being spoon fed. Already can't trust bros here who have their own fucking agenda.
You must actually be retarded, i never said i was going to fuck her for free, the fact that you gave her number to me and now trying to talk shit is ridiculous. Anyway please grow some balls and leave your nick before you zap someone
Old 08-05-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Get your facts right, this retard gave me her number obviously I am going to msg her, so I was communicating with her using translate and i didnt even ask her for a free fuck. maybe poor idiots like you might ask for a free fuck thats why you jumped to conclusions
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1