The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 10-02-2021, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 11
Shawnkim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Waaaa that Mary play pattern Sam also not nice lor.. overall like that tangli good ah? Maybe try soon haha
Mary no doubt biggest boobs in OT, but u want a decent fuck session, you need to pay more than $150. Regarding that threesome, I think Sam was innocent, but I alr paynow Mary so fuck it..
Old 10-02-2021, 08:08 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnkim View Post
Mary no doubt biggest boobs in OT, but u want a decent fuck session, you need to pay more than $150. Regarding that threesome, I think Sam was innocent, but I alr paynow Mary so fuck it..
Saw Sam a few times but reluctant to try. She good? Tangli slimmed down already but boobs huge haha but Mary old auntie la Tangli face ugly if not can try haha. Does tangli or Mary or Sam do cim? Or cof haha
Old 10-02-2021, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Waaaa that Mary play pattern Sam also not nice lor.. overall like that tangli good ah? Maybe try soon haha
Tangli I visit her more than 5x liao, more submissive and patient, u pay her $150, u will get what you expect, won’t dua u chut pattern, 1 session I took more than usual to cum, change new condom new position, she never kp at all. Still ask me 慢慢来,没关系. 😂. As for Mary, I visit her one time I never went back after she chut pattern on me. SIBEI turn off.
Old 10-02-2021, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Saw Sam a few times but reluctant to try. She good? Tangli slimmed down already but boobs huge haha but Mary old auntie la Tangli face ugly if not can try haha. Does tangli or Mary or Sam do cim? Or cof haha
I think boobs size same and tangli about the same. But Sam is 30+ local Malay. Service I think tangli more passionate, willing to moan and roleplay dirty talk with u. Sam like quiet quiet let u pump only.
Old 10-02-2021, 08:27 AM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think boobs size same and tangli about the same. But Sam is 30+ local Malay. Service I think tangli more passionate, willing to moan and roleplay dirty talk with u. Sam like quiet quiet let u pump only.
Haha i did tangli before but way back before she move to the new shop. But find her service OK still can remember that she only pull down her dress to show her boobs and bonk her while she wearing dress on didnt see her without clothes haha. But read that tangli can take hard pounding but she french?
Old 10-02-2021, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha i did tangli before but way back before she move to the new shop. But find her service OK still can remember that she only pull down her dress to show her boobs and bonk her while she wearing dress on didnt see her without clothes haha. But read that tangli can take hard pounding but she french?
I never French with her lol...cause now covid 😂 hard pounding can. Her stamina better than me lol. My hips tired alr she still cowgirl riding me till I cum. I fuck her that time I ask her take off bra only with dress on. She also can do full strip
Old 10-02-2021, 08:47 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
I never French with her lol...cause now covid 😂 hard pounding can. Her stamina better than me lol. My hips tired alr she still cowgirl riding me till I cum. I fuck her that time I ask her take off bra only with dress on. She also can do full strip
Haha her boobs saggy right you do her no dress before haha i think her body not so nice scary too imagine haha
Old 10-02-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha her boobs saggy right you do her no dress before haha i think her body not so nice scary too imagine haha
Lol. Real tits will sag one esp hers so big 😂 got abit tummy lah but idm. Mary also same.. saggy tits and Tummy
Old 10-02-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Lol. Real tits will sag one esp hers so big 😂 got abit tummy lah but idm. Mary also same.. saggy tits and Tummy
Mary disgusting la haha look like auntie sia. I once saw her coming to work in Orchard area. Damm fat also
Old 10-02-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like that very unprofessional. Fat, attitude yet so many carrot head? One of my friend told me she is quite rich. Also got some carrot head willing to pay $200 per shot (min) and lots of powerful friends (big bosses and high level officials). No wonder can tong so long and give shitty services.
Old 10-02-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Like that very unprofessional. Fat, attitude yet so many carrot head? One of my friend told me she is quite rich. Also got some carrot head willing to pay $200 per shot (min) and lots of powerful friends (big bosses and high level officials). No wonder can tong so long and give shitty services.
Thats y yaya mah she know she won't die but all the ppl paying for her services are really idiot just want to see her boobs only.. Mary money face ugly also la
Old 10-02-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

Ok my personal opinion is .. to me tangli u pay for the price , u will definitely enjoy shooting your load without any stress or discomfort .. she won’t rush you ...

The rest or rather mostly in OT ... halfway already asked u hurry up or tell u help you HJ instead
Old 10-02-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

maybe depends on mary mood? i tried mary twice, $100, she didn't chut pattern or rush me also.

agree sam is quite passive, a bit dead fish, but still nice
Old 10-02-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
maybe depends on mary mood? i tried mary twice, $100, she didn't chut pattern or rush me also.

agree sam is quite passive, a bit dead fish, but still nice
Maybe just chemistry loh .. tangli not the good looking but overall factor suit me .. the fit may also not a time watcher but she don’t have the titties I want
Old 10-02-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Maybe just chemistry loh .. tangli not the good looking but overall factor suit me .. the fit may also not a time watcher but she don’t have the titties I want
Fit may good but old. More visits to her she will be better ya but her tits is fake C and tight pussy haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1