The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 15-06-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurevoir View Post
waa, cannot be this tio bo? haha. Look alike is it?
Like this must go liaoooo😝😝😝
Old 16-06-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
cocknotusual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can share with me XQ contact number. Thank you in advance
Old 16-06-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This one is bobo? Looks so sweet
Old 16-06-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Don't think so. The pic looks like viet. Bobo is PRC
Old 16-06-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 7
Throwjoe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThrowjoe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThrowjoe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaee View Post
Anyone can pm me Nana’s new location?
Also same here can someone pm for Nana location ?
Old 16-06-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

There was quite a crowd on level 3 & 5 when I was last there, business was good for the scuba dive shop side MLs. Xiao Qian was really busy that day, back to back appointments. When I was leaving her shop, her next customer was already waiting nearby.
Old 16-06-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
That is not BoBo.
Old 16-06-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
RTF Xiao Qian. I was on high alert throughout the deed, especially if any commotion outside. Xiao Qian was her usual nonchalant fashion, already used to working with the police cam right outside her unit I supposed.
Admire you brother, you are so daring. Even with police cam outside their units, you also not scared.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 16-06-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Today visited & saw got new shop at level 4.
Level 5 also got a few MLs look not bad, just besides tattoo shop.
Old 16-06-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

Quote:
you go see, she is the most chio there liao
New Shop call Apple Beauty

Beware she will quote u a price then another girl come in. You got to be firm with her and said u want her only. She will quote $150, but i nego down.
Service so so , rush and always suggest HJ you. I ramp her so loud ''piak piak'' until her friends tease her when she left the room and they were giggling

Boobs- Fake D Cup but still soft and nice to hold
Height : 1.6m
Curly long hair like those influencer
Backside very '' Kiauuuuuuu'' (Perky)
Back is full of tattoos from top to bottom

But I think I will return once more.......
Old 16-06-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

There is a lot of new joint, almost equivalent to OT.

Level 2 behind manicure shop got 2 new PRC
Level 4 in front escalator - 3 vietnamese (Shld be ex KTV girls because I mention see them before, she kept quiet.
Level 5 Secret door beside open a new one, PRC petite milf but looks ok
XQ is still at the level 3 carpark entrance , see her always free time running to toilet
Secret Door Michelle has taken over the vietnamese shop at Level 5 in front of escalator. The viet girl never see her anymore. Beside is the same usual PRC , service no good but sweet looking.
Level 5 Lisa shop never open so far
Level 1 still the same few girl but i see new ones at the row of shops, behind got one in front of the buffet shop.

If u want to see all of them coming out in action , best time to go is between 2pm - 6pm
Old 17-06-2021, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post
There is a lot of new joint, almost equivalent to OT.

Level 2 behind manicure shop got 2 new PRC
Level 4 in front escalator - 3 vietnamese (Shld be ex KTV girls because I mention see them before, she kept quiet.
Level 5 Secret door beside open a new one, PRC petite milf but looks ok
XQ is still at the level 3 carpark entrance , see her always free time running to toilet
Secret Door Michelle has taken over the vietnamese shop at Level 5 in front of escalator. The viet girl never see her anymore. Beside is the same usual PRC , service no good but sweet looking.
Level 5 Lisa shop never open so far
Level 1 still the same few girl but i see new ones at the row of shops, behind got one in front of the buffet shop.

If u want to see all of them coming out in action , best time to go is between 2pm - 6pm
Lisa Level 5 shifted permanently to rochor
Old 17-06-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post
you go see, she is the most chio there liao
New Shop call Apple Beauty

Beware she will quote u a price then another girl come in. You got to be firm with her and said u want her only. She will quote $150, but i nego down.
Service so so , rush and always suggest HJ you. I ramp her so loud ''piak piak'' until her friends tease her when she left the room and they were giggling

Boobs- Fake D Cup but still soft and nice to hold
Height : 1.6m
Curly long hair like those influencer
Backside very '' Kiauuuuuuu'' (Perky)
Back is full of tattoos from top to bottom

But I think I will return once more.......
Great sharing.
Ytd i went level 4 mp, i saw a ML but not pretty.
I was literally locked inside d shop.
Old 17-06-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 13
Hori is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHori is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Intend to go down on Monday
Walk walk see see
Enjoy aircon too lol
Old 17-06-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lisa Level 5 shifted permanently to rochor
Thanks for the infor. No wonder got chance to see her in PL.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread