The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 21
flowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My wife jio me to get another girl to join in

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
What if the wife actually has one particular girl in mind, or perhaps the wife is bi- and already has a regular female sex partner, and she wants both her partners to co-exist amicably? Not a strech of my imagination because someone I knew from the past was in this situation. The guy did not agree with the arrangement because he felt deceived and betrayed by his wife, and they ended up in divorce.

This may well be either a trap or a can of worms, rather the dream that many guys dream of...
OK. I don't mind having another sex partner in my life. Just thinking about that gives me an erection. If its a female, i would gladly oblige.
Old 14-06-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
So far, the 3rd person is only open for a female. Never mention about getting another man. I have asked her and her fantasy is having another female in the act only.
So it seems yr wife wants to be involved in a 3-some MFF only

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-06-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Even if she said that she's open to another woman but still tread carefully cause you won't know when and if she will suggest having another man in and by that time can you accept another man fucking your wife while you look on. Not all guys are able to accept that.
Old 14-06-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
OK. I don't mind having another sex partner in my life. Just thinking about that gives me an erection. If its a female, i would gladly oblige.
That was what we said to him, but then he pointed out that as he pondered through the matter more deeply, he felt that his relationship with his wife would no longer be the same. He felt that his wife had cheated on him, and that he was cuckolded, irrespective whether the third party was a male or female. The bond they shared was no longer one that was shared between them. Moreover, he shuddered to think what their lives would be, in particular how complex things would become should he take the plunge, as every aspect and decision would no longer be based on he and wife, but he, his wife and her girlfriend.
Old 14-06-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
What if the wife actually has one particular girl in mind, or perhaps the wife is bi- and already has a regular female sex partner, and she wants both her partners to co-exist amicably? Not a stretch of my imagination ...
Agree but she would not have suggested TS get a pro......and if she were bi - trust me TS would know by now. This is his wife leh....but if TS is asking then he has his doubts too.
Old 15-06-2021, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
SalahGhaly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go for it, since she only wants MFF
Old 15-06-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 15-06-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 20
nitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to all

Is it a out of the blue suggestion?

Rather than jump straight in, talk to her about it more.

This will let you have a better gauge if it is a test or otherwise.

Quote:
My wife have initiated to get another girl, whether its working girl or not to join in to service me.
Old 15-06-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

flowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitetcrawler View Post
Is it a out of the blue suggestion?

Rather than jump straight in, talk to her about it more.

This will let you have a better gauge if it is a test or otherwise.
This happened when we were having some drinks together and discussed.
Old 15-06-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalahGhaly View Post
Go for it, since she only wants MFF
Yes. Im going for it
Old 16-06-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 13
supperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. Im going for it
good luck have fun~~ wish i had the same experience~
Old 16-06-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes. Im going for it
Best of luck n so update us how it went lol some of us dying ** to know how it went lol
Old 16-06-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
robogaokia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes. Im going for it
Share your juicy update please
Old 16-06-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by robogaokia View Post
Share your juicy update please
Yes yes. Pictures if possible!
Old 17-06-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes. Im going for it
Congrats, when is your T-day?

Camping here for your FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1