The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

She rode me to orgasm twice more, before swapping positions.

She sat on the edge of the sofa and leaned back, spreading her legs wide.

J: Fuck me hard. As hard as you can.

I normally wasn't a fan of hard fucking. I preferred slow and long strokes, but as this was going to be the last fuck, I thought I better indulge her.

The position was a little weird though, as I had to half-squat a little. She rubbed her clit as I pounded into her hard. I was definitely not going to be able to last long like this. It was pretty intense.

I felt her pussy contracting within as she rubbed her clit more furiously.

J: Fuck…. Don't stop… I'm cumming…

Me: I know. I can feel it.

J: Cum together?

Me: I'll try…

I leaned forward, while half squatting, and kissed her, as I pounded vigorously. The contractions became stronger and she was practically biting my lip. She let me go and moaned loudly, her fingernails digging into my back and pulling me towards her. At the same time, I came too, releasing a miniscule two shots inside her. She came first, but I came shortly after, the second creampie spilling out and flowing onto her leather couch.

We took a short break from kissing to catch our breath.

J: Shit. Is this really the last time?

Me: I don't know. You should be with your husband.

J: Yeah. Him deciding to come back was very sudden. I'm at a loss actually.

Me: I think I'm developing feelings for you.

J: Please don't. You deserve so much better.

Me: I know.

J: Then don't be an idiot. How do you know I'm not using you for sex also?

Me: I don't think you are. I can feel it.

J: Women can and will fake orgasms.

Me: But you can't fake the body reactions.

J: Yeah…

We kissed again.

J: Remember a few months back I said if I wasn't married?

Me: Yes.

J: Well, please forget that, because I am married.

J: Let's just make the most of tonight ok?

Me: Ok.

Honestly, there was not much left.

I had cum twice in about half an hour. I had fucked hard. I was in a weird position and now my groin, neck and shoulders were aching.

J: I want to remember this night.

Me: How?

J: Just keep fucking me.

Me: I'll try.

I wasn't even hard, so she gave me a blowjob.

It seemed like I was back to being used.

Over the next half hour, I tried my best to maintain my erection, pounding her in every imaginable position until my dick was sore. I definitely was not going to cum anymore, but at least I could give her a couple more orgasms.

At the end of it all we just lay back on the sofa, her on top of me, leaving my erection inside until it automatically became soft.

We kissed again.

J: I'm going to miss you.

Me: Me too.

J: From now on we're colleagues only ok? Can you do that?

J: No. Please. I've enjoyed the past few months with you. My husband is coming back. I need to be clear on what I need to do. Can you do this for me?

J: Thank you. Now, can you go again? Or is this the end?

Me: Erm. I think let's stop here.

We kissed and hugged again, longer this time. The way she kissed me I could feel her wanting me, needing me, but also deciding to let me go.

I think deep inside I already knew what I wanted, but I couldn't have it.

The relationship with Ann was weird and the revelations about what she wanted to do outside of the relationship probably affected me subconsciously such that when I met Jasmine, my mindset started to change.

But she was another married woman, and was probably one I really shouldn't be with, no matter how much it appeared like that was what we both wanted.

We washed up separately and I left her place, she gave me a long hug at the door.

J: Thank you for everything. Good bye.

I didn't really say much but went straight home.
Old 10-06-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
She rode me to orgasm twice more, before swapping positions.

J: Thank you for everything. Good bye.

I didn't really say much but went straight home.
Never thought the story that touches me the most is this one since I assumed long time ago I'm just going to fuck and that's it.

Sigh, reminds me of my sergeant in camp. I was madly in love with her while dating my wife. But... Anyways truly the best I've read in SBF
Old 10-06-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, great story, keep coming.

Just announced, WFH remains default. So have more house visit and details 😉
Old 10-06-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Thanks for the beautiful post bro shrouded.
Hope it’s not the end with Jasmine as we love the many romps you had with her. Ethically both of you may want to do the right thing but your inner desires may challenge you both with wilder thoughts. For your fans, please fark on!
Old 10-06-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Such a wonderful last time sex between Mark and Jasmine.

Finally Mark his true love but abit too late.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 11-06-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all

Who knows what will happen.. perhaps Jasmine will divorce and end up with Shrouded…
Old 11-06-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

This won't be the end. J will come back.

Once a woman establishes a connection with someone, they cannot forget and will always yearn for that "feeling" once again.

It may take a while, but I am sure things between J and her long-absent husband will not be smooth.

If I were to guess, J herself will subconsciously agitate matters to nudge the husband towards divorce.

It will be clear from the very first day he comes home. A wife's pussy that has not been touched for 5 years should be dripping wet with cum juice even before he touches her.....but the reality will be very different. Unless the husband is stupid, he will notice and he knows what that means.

Anyway, goodness knows how many women J's husband fucked while overseas, so it's a no-fault divorce if things come to that. His cock may be hard while fucking the wife, but there is none of that urgent yearning when you miss a woman so much and you are finally in bed with her. Women are super sensitive, and J will feel that something is missing. So, both sides are likely already doomed from day 1. But nobody wants to be the "bad person" so the charade will continue for a while.

Meanwhile, bro Shrouded should not think too much about how J is being fucked by the husband while he is back....the worst case scenario will be J getting pregnant soon after the husband comes back, and she doesn't know who seeded her. If she's clever she should protect herself and not bring a baby into the equation, but then again women are by nature irrational and illogical
Old 11-06-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

hope is not the end with J.....
Old 12-06-2021, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
lingzak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro, hope to read more.
Old 14-06-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Being apart from Ann really helped to clear my mind and think about what I really wanted out of life. I hoped it was the same for her.

We started out as sort of FWB before she disappeared and when she returned, I somehow became her partner/companion or however you would describe it.

We still talked, we still clicked. But something had changed. Perhaps knowing that even though she had me, she was still sleeping with others, kind of affected me in a way. Back when we were FWB, there wasn't any discussion of exclusivity, nor did I want any. But as her partner/companion, I guess I should have put my foot down and asked for some sort of status. Of course, her daughters complicated matters a bit. These are situations where it's pretty obvious the guy was thinking with his dick.

When I first got to know Jasmine, I guess it was the playful banter that kept me interested, and of course the subsequent physical intimacy. Could I get the same physical intimacy with Ann? Of course I could. We were still having sex, so the level of physical intimacy was still there. But it was more on an emotional level that I connected with Jasmine. I can't really explain it but it was different. Even sex, even though I more or less knew for her was to fill a void left behind by her absent husband, was a lot better and more fulfilling due to our emotional connection.

I did contact Ann, trying to find a resolution to all this, but her response to me felt cold, and not unsimilar to what she wanted before, which was for me to be around as her partner/companion, but she still wanted to see others as and when she felt like it. Hence, the open relationship of sorts that we were in. I didn't really feel like I was in any position to demand her to stop doing so, and honestly, I was ok with it I guess. Our latest conversation centered around Jasmine, strangely, and she (Ann) seemed to hint that I shouldn't give up on her (Jasmine) and that she would understand if I wanted to spend time with her (Jasmine) even though I was with her (Ann). As long as I fulfilled my duties of course.

I didn't know if that was what I really wanted. Open relationships in this day and age are probably not uncommon, but to actually successfully be in one took a lot of patience and endurance in a certain respect. Of course, all parties had to be agreeable to whatever the arrangement was. And that was definitely the tough part.

Jasmine wanted to be a good wife, wanted us to just be colleagues. I could live with that. And of course I could simply move back in with Ann and just carry on life as usual, as it was before.

However, not once did Ann ask when I was coming back, she told me to take all the time I needed to sort out my issues. To me, it felt a little like she didn't care. Did she even want me back? She had "invested" so much in me monetarily that it seemed like an obligation that I should go back. But of course, that would mean I had no spine, living off Ann. Seems like that was the arrangement she was looking for. Maybe by using her wealth to buy my obedience.

Even Alicia, whom I was pretty close to, kind of started ignoring me, as though I was no longer welcome in their lives. Or rather it felt that way. Our weekly cycling appointments soon stopped as well.

On the day Jasmine's husband was supposedly out from quarantine, I noticed that she looked pretty irritated/agitated/distracted during the morning zoom meeting. Perhaps it could be nerves or excitement that her husband was finally coming back. Perhaps she could be having her period. I didn't know. But as a friend (I hope) and colleague, I felt that I should check if she was ok.

I dropped her a text, not expecting a reply.

Me: Hey, is everything ok? You seemed off during the morning meeting.

She didn't reply till later on in the afternoon.

J: No. Talk to you later. Ok?

Me: Sure.

I didn't have much to do anyway, so I guess I would wait for her to text/call.

In any case, I was supposed to catch up with Felicia again, as I had promised previously. As dine-in at F&B had yet to be restored, I figured we'd probably be catching up at her office or something. To my surprise, she actually suggested tapau-ing and going to the roof garden at her place car park. I wondered how that was going to work as it was going to be pretty obvious that we were deliberately flouting some sort of regulations. I guess we could always just chat in the car. It certainly helped that she lived near Jasmine, and I could simply drop by to check in on her if required.
Old 15-06-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Suddenly Mark has many opportunities and choices to choose from.

My observation is that Felicia will be short term. As for Jasmine will depend on the relationship with her husband.

On Ann parts, seems she is still active outside, so having Mark or not don't make much difference.

Now Mark got to make goid use of who is available, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 15-06-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 5
SalahGhaly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice. Do keep your story coming.
Old 15-06-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

This story reminds of a so called reality show called Fantasy Island. Ann thought she could handle Mark sleeping with others like how she slept with other ONS.
When Mark really got someone else's, especially when it's outside the family, then she realised she couldn't quite handle it.
In life, when you only have one and only FWB, you may be afraid to lose her. But when you have 2, 3, 4 or more, you are like the emperor. You will be rather chilled and spoiled for choice.
Old 16-06-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

So I met Felicia at a coffeeshop near her place to tapau dinner and we headed to a rooftop garden at the multi storey car park to eat. She told me her husband was on duty in camp and technically she was home alone. I more or less knew where this was going so I declined and we stayed at the rooftop garden to eat and chat. I wondered if anyone was going to stomp us, as I recall seeing some posts on small gatherings at rooftop gardens.

Jasmine still had not called or texted and I was getting genuinely worried. After all, she did say she wasn't ok earlier in the day. Or perhaps I was thinking too much.

On hindsight, the rooftop garden was a bad idea. Due to the virus, it wasn't very well maintained or cleaned, with dead leaves and plant matter all over the place, and possibly lots of stagnant water. Barely an hour into dinner, I had probably donated enough blood to save a life.

It was kind of nice catching up with someone from my past again, even though she somehow was trying to get me into bed for old times sake I guess. But things were different now. Priorities were different, and I was hoping for a nice chat.

Perhaps why these ladies came to me was because I tried my best to be a good listener. Of course with Felicia it wasn't about that previously. Now she seemed like she needed a listening ear and I was more than happy to provide it.

As the night wore on, the drinks we bought had already reached room temperature and honestly wasn't that refreshing. It made me wonder if I should just get an icebox for the car for such situations.

Around ten plus I had enough of the mosquitoes and we headed back to the car. I probably shouldn't be contributing to global warming but I figured enduring future heatwaves was probably more enticing than dengue fever.

It had already been almost 3 hours since I met with Felicia, and Jasmine had not texted or called. I wondered if I should call it a night and just head home.

Even though I had made my intentions clear with Felicia, that I didn't want to sleep with her, she still tried to arouse me.

In the car, she leaned over and nibbled on my earlobe, licked my salty and sticky neck, and fondled me through my berms, in an attempt to turn me on, she was probably hoping for some action. This was stuff I used to like before, but not now, not in this situation. I wondered how or why a non-responsive cock wasn't giving her the idea that I really really wasn't interested in this with her now. Furthermore, I hadn't shaved and it would turn her off should she decide to go further.

As expected, she unzipped me and took out my flaccid penis.

Me: Hey!

F: Why is it soft? I don't turn you on anymore?

Me: I'm not interested now.

F: Why not? You say you let your partner use you.

Me: Errr.

F: I want to use you too? Can?

Me: I didn't shave.

F: Ya. I can tell.

Me: I'm not ready for this.

F: Are you sure?

She bent down and took my whole cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around. It was inevitable I was going to get hard, so I pulled her off.

Me: Look, this isn't exactly right. You're married.

F: So was your partner. So is this new girl you met. What's the difference? You let them use you. Why are you treating me differently?

I didn't know how to answer that.

F: Well?

Me: I don't know.

F: You know women have needs too.

F: Then why? Am I really that unattractive to you now that you can't get hard?

I recalled that Felicia really loved to give blowjobs, and she would get wet just from blowing.

Me: I like her. I think.

F: What do you mean you think? It's either you like her or you don't. And which her are you referring to?

Me: Jasmine.

F: Have you told her how you felt?

Me: Not really.

F: What are you waiting for? Does she like you too?

Me: Her husband is an obstacle.

F: As a modern day married woman, I can safely tell you that the majority of us have no qualms looking elsewhere to get what we want if we don't get it at home. Unless she's the small minority who will stay faithful to her husband no matter what. Which I think she already proved she isn't by sleeping with you numerous times.

Me: I would like to think she's different. Or I'm different.

F: No. You're still somewhat the same. Forever trying to please everyone but yourself.

Me: I'm not pleasing you now.

F: Ya. About that. Quite surprised. Normally you'd just say ok sure. Anything.

Me: Maybe I'm changing.

F: Maybe? But I think the best choice for you now will be to go for the rich lady.

Me: Why?

F: Stability lor. Plus she's rich.

Me: That's really not the point.

F: You can't satisfy her already issit?

Me: I think I can.

F: Then?

Me: She's still seeing others.

F: So? What's wrong with that? Open relationship right? Live with it.

Me: Would you have such a relationship?

F: If my husband agreed, why not?

Me: So are you seeing anyone outside your marriage?

F: What do you think?

Me: Yes?

F: Of course la. I don't know why he's so scared of sex now. You know how horny I am. How am I supposed to not have sex?

Me: Toys?

F: Please la. High sex drive. You really believe your Jasmine never had sex for 5 years? I don't believe.

Me: I don't know. Not going to probe.

F: When you had sex with her. Was it very different when you had sex with the rich lady?

Me: Her name is Ann.

F: Ok. Fine. Was it different?

Me: I felt different.

F: Then ok lor. With Ann, you're fucking. With Jasmine, you're making love.

Me: When we were fucking, that's it right? Just sex?

F: Actually I always wondered why you didn't want anything more. You treated me quite well, movies, meals all that.

Me: Oh. I thought you only wanted sex.

F: Ya la! That was the main aim.

Me: So no feelings right?

F: I don't know what kind of feelings you want. Everybody views love differently.

Me: So you think I should prioritize stability over feelings?

F: Why not? When my sex life with my husband was dying, I was glad at least the rest of my married life was fine. At least it's stable. But not having sex regularly was terrible la.

Me: That doesn't explain much.

F: Aiyah. Whatever la. Do whatever makes you happy.

Me: I don't know.

F: You really got a problem. I wish you luck.

Me: Yeah.

F: So can I use you or not?

Me: No?

F: Long time didn't have car sex.

Me: Haha.

F: But ok. Your mental state is not right. Can't even get hard when I blow you.

Me: it's late. You should go home.

F: Yeah. Send me back please.
Old 16-06-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
melchensz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, support for more updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1