The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2021, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro View Post
Thanks bro DC for sharing on Cxxdy of Rxgxxt Spx despite me being a low point samster.

She truly deserved a good FR ( My 1st FR pls pardon and correct me if i write too long or detail)

Location 6/10: the venue is easily a 5 mins walk from the Upper Thomson MRT station once open. I drove, have to park further down the road. Next door is a coffeeshop can be rather crowded when dine in resumed

Facilities 8/10: Room is extremely cozy. Imagine dimmed lights, soothing background music, attached bathroom to freshen up before and after, a professional massage bed.

Masseuse 8/10: Cxxdy is very pleasant looking ( looks prettier than the FB page) and also caring lady, often asking if the pressure she is applying is sufficient. Besides being friendly and accommodating, she have one of the best assets. Test yourself and you will believe me.

Massage 10/10: Good strength, skillful and lot of teasing and relaxing. After tested many massage joints in Singapore, I have decided I would only visit Cxxdy for her skill and caring. Believe me or not, you will become her regular for after you tried her.
RTM no need to mention, I'm missing her already.
Damage 88/hour + tips (No comment on how much tips I gave but you can imagine)

For contact please pm bro dc7176 for her wechat or go visit their FB.
Thanks for your FR. Glad you enjoy your session. Upz your points.
Old 16-06-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard545 View Post
After seeing the FB, i am shock isnt she the super ang pai XX at XX. She RTC and now she is back.

Made an appointment yest and wow confirm is her.

She told me that she dun want her ex colleague to know she is back, blah blah blah... i shall respect her n leave the detail out. ( For bros who know her please dun openly say or write it here )

apparently a few laojiao should know liao coz i receives text from yall but no one wanna confirm. her old wechat deleted. NBZ let me be the commando go try.

massage no horse run confirm 100% still solid.
teasing skill increased but playability reduced, lots of restriction maybe due to new work place also big window at door.

Damage also increase cos it a $88 shop

RTM? confirm 100% been waiting for so long.

To my kakis yall own me a round of drinks.
i helped you double, triple confirm yes its her.

For contact, just go to their FB and check it out. Rxgxxt Spx, Cxxdy!

Be warn its those $88 spa. Damage will be on the high side.

Last edited by dc7176; 19-06-2021 at 12:56 AM.
Old 16-06-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
Sanji is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSanji is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post

anyone wants her wechat, can pm me. if not just go to their FB and check it out. Rxgxxt Spx, Cxxdy!

After read the mrs , cxxdy seem good , can I have the contact number for booking ? Thanks
Old 17-06-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Seems like this area not RIP leh.

Today go there buy food noticed all open.
Old 17-06-2021, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1398 / Power: 15
Maro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
After read the mrs , cxxdy seem good , can I have the contact number for booking ? Thanks
go search FB for Rxgxxt Spx very easy la.

and to the bros who took the 1730hrs slot n put aeroplane. Pls have the courtesy to call and say you cant make it la. I m only free today at that timing and you got it. if not i would have taken over your slot.
Old 17-06-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post

anyone wants her wechat, can pm me. if not just go to their FB and check it out. Rxgxxt Spx, Cxxdy!

They seriously can do waxing as well?
Old 18-06-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Haha. I shopped cheonging for 2 years (before Covid19). Now the entrance is $88 + extra tips ($80) for HJ and touch boobs. Many brothers here really earn a lot and not affected by Covid19.

The statistics saying many ppl are down and out is not true la. Very soon become $108 or $128 entrance
Old 18-06-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Wow! Haha. I shopped cheonging for 2 years (before Covid19). Now the entrance is $88 + extra tips ($80) for HJ and touch boobs. Many brothers here really earn a lot and not affected by Covid19.

The statistics saying many ppl are down and out is not true la. Very soon become $108 or $128 entrance
They not earn a lot they are just dumb

wanna exchange pts?
Old 18-06-2021, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 15
Nifer63 has much to be proud ofNifer63 has much to be proud ofNifer63 has much to be proud ofNifer63 has much to be proud ofNifer63 has much to be proud ofNifer63 has much to be proud ofNifer63 has much to be proud ofNifer63 has much to be proud ofNifer63 has much to be proud of
Quote:
After seeing the FB, i am shock isnt she the super ang pai XX at XX. She RTC and now she is back.

She told me that she dun want her ex colleague to know she is back, blah blah blah... i shall respect her n leave the detail out. ( For bros who know her please dun openly say or write it here )

apparently a few laojiao should know liao coz i receives text from yall but no one wanna confirm. her old wechat deleted. NBZ let me be the commando go try.

teasing skill increased but playability reduced, lots of restriction maybe due to new work place also big window at door.

kekeke! kumsia for the confirmation and commando FR on RS Cindy

yup massage still good as ever. we chat like long lost friend. i book for one hour but asked her if can extend. 2 hours like not enough.

Her touches. oh my god heavenly! all the good memories are back!

yeah drinks on me. no problem. been a long time since we drink together.
Old 20-06-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1398 / Power: 15
Maro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud of
Quote:

Finished another fabulous session with her. feel so relax, muscle un-knot.

Her attitude is so good. no air about her. massage really solid. i have no doubt very soon she be the top masseur at Rxgxxt too.

Last edited by Maro; 20-06-2021 at 06:50 PM.
Old 21-06-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1351 / Power: 15
Richard545 has much to be proud ofRichard545 has much to be proud ofRichard545 has much to be proud ofRichard545 has much to be proud ofRichard545 has much to be proud ofRichard545 has much to be proud ofRichard545 has much to be proud ofRichard545 has much to be proud ofRichard545 has much to be proud ofRichard545 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifer63 View Post
kekeke! kumsia for the confirmation and commando FR on RS Cindy

yup massage still good as ever. we chat like long lost friend. i book for one hour but asked her if can extend. 2 hours like not enough.

Her touches. oh my god heavenly! all the good memories are back!

yeah drinks on me. no problem. been a long time since we drink together.
Wah you are the only one reply to my MR. The rest of them quiet quiet go make booking and enjoying themselves.

Samsters who Pmed me where she is from or for contact. I wont reply to pm or exchange contact. Go read through the posts above.

oh yes the place is for carrot heads. So skipped it and i can have the slot to be chopped.
Old 21-06-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold

Hi jus to check. Anyone tried sandy from the spa that is very near to regxxt spa? If so can pm me? Thnz
Old 22-06-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got one Mai Beauty Spa. Same building as Thai Balinese spa but towards to the right facing side road 2nd floor. Went up there once around 8pm and pressed bell several times no one came. But I know someone is in there. Any bros been there?
Old 22-06-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

BEWARE OF FAKE REVIEWS IN THE THREAD TO LURE CUSTOMERS IN
Old 24-06-2021, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
Update: The new spa still not open till now after the signboard is changed. Another spa is renovating currently along the stretch.

Further down the road where there are 2 coffee shops, another spa is renovating.

Looks like this place is getting hotter
Update: the 2 new spa along the roti prata stretch not open yet after reno..

But the one further down the road got lights & FB liao, not sure open already or not, Signboard HP 1 spa.

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1