The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all
Re: Thai FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Iam currently in BKK. Finding establishments is not existent. Just hidden KTV open for drinking.
Have you found any places for massage services? I'm in Thailand now and really in need of a sensual massage.
Old 07-06-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiffy View Post
Have you found any places for massage services? I'm in Thailand now and really in need of a sensual massage.
They won't officially be open at least for another week. The govt had originally cleared them to reopen last Tuesday but had a last minute change of mind. That being said, authorities are quite eager to reopen these establishments for various reasons so I expect you will see massages reopen by this month and they will use the vaccine campaign that starts today to justify it.

Meanwhile, if you go for a walk around Suk 24, 26, 33 - you may find some oil massage places open discreetly. Shop lights may be off, but some ladies may be sitting around outside. Big bath establishments on Rachada are closed.
Old 07-06-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ilver View Post
They won't officially be open at least for another week. The govt had originally cleared them to reopen last Tuesday but had a last minute change of mind. That being said, authorities are quite eager to reopen these establishments for various reasons so I expect you will see massages reopen by this month and they will use the vaccine campaign that starts today to justify it.

Meanwhile, if you go for a walk around Suk 24, 26, 33 - you may find some oil massage places open discreetly. Shop lights may be off, but some ladies may be sitting around outside. Big bath establishments on Rachada are closed.
got those real massage but ending with a hj?
Old 07-06-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
got those real massage but ending with a hj?
For those you can try walking down Suk 23 or 22, they may be open discreetly. Whatever ending is up to your negotiation with them obviously.
Old 08-06-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ilver View Post
For those you can try walking down Suk 23 or 22, they may be open discreetly. Whatever ending is up to your negotiation with them obviously.
hmm. those massage is like massage feather kind or.. really good and solid massage?
Old 10-06-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Many places like Sukhumvit soi 33

Where are you?
Old 14-06-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster (eP)

Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnny View Post
Many places like Sukhumvit soi 33

Where are you?
I'm in the Silom area but a recent walk down Sukhumvit sois 26-33 only produced shuttered storefronts.
Old 21-06-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
feral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterferal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Twitter and the finfin website have been quite good for me, especially finfin.
Old 23-06-2021, 09:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by feral View Post
Twitter and the finfin website have been quite good for me, especially finfin.
Can you tell me more about the finfin website ?
Old 23-06-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ers62010 View Post
Can you tell me more about the finfin website ?
It's essentially a listing of freelance girls, mostly young. finfin.vip. You contact them via Line and set up a booking and go visit them. Most don't come visit you but expect you to go visit them. They speak little to no English, though, so it's helpful if you know Thai. It's also helpful if you have your own transport because they tend to be down some alley or the other. I suppose you could call Grab when you finish but you won't have great luck finding taxis.

That said, the girls are nice and young and not hardcore professionals.

I've visited them in Ratchada and in Thonglor as well.
Old 24-06-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
It's essentially a listing of freelance girls, mostly young. finfin.vip. You contact them via Line and set up a booking and go visit them. Most don't come visit you but expect you to go visit them. They speak little to no English, though, so it's helpful if you know Thai. It's also helpful if you have your own transport because they tend to be down some alley or the other. I suppose you could call Grab when you finish but you won't have great luck finding taxis.

That said, the girls are nice and young and not hardcore professionals.

I've visited them in Ratchada and in Thonglor as well.
Their website and LINE accounts are both closed. Can you confirm I'm looking at the same source that you have?
Old 24-06-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Their website and LINE accounts are both closed. Can you confirm I'm looking at the same source that you have?
Wow! You're right, it is down! That sucks. I last used it about a week ago and it was up and normal.

I'm not sure there is a good substitute. There are a couple of smaller and less well organized sites around but not nearly as good as finfin.
Old 24-06-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

those website are they real girl?
Old 25-06-2021, 04:44 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
those website are they real girl?
Yes, they are real. The photographs might be somewhat altered, run through filters, but because you're not paying in advance, you can always leave if the girl does not look like her photographs when you meet her. That said, they might or might not reply to messages.
Old 25-06-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, they are real. The photographs might be somewhat altered, run through filters, but because you're not paying in advance, you can always leave if the girl does not look like her photographs when you meet her. That said, they might or might not reply to messages.
some do look like LB...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1