The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Divorce settlement data - WC education thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic View Post
"Marital property: (sold and split proceeds, or given to wife): Sold my share (determined in accordance to the ratio we paid) of the property to my ex-wife."

I like to ask, if (Prior to marriage), the husband owned a fully-paid property (either he very high earning, or his parents very wealthy and transfer a property to his name in full).......
When divorce happen, what will happen to this property? Does he have to give up half to the wife?
Yes and no, it depends, among other factors, how and when was the property acquired.

For example if the parents gave the property as a martial gift...then the wife may be given a share...however if say the property is held in trust by the husband for his parents, then naturally cannot lah.

The thing is divorce proceedings are not so straight forward it depends on how the facts are presented...the best is spend some money and consult a lawyer.
Old 19-01-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looks like most don't have spouse maintenance, can I ask is it because spouse works and earn enough to sustain themselves?

What happen if spouse used to work and stopped work due to give birth. Then after birth become a stay home mum. Then divorce happen?
Got winning chance for no spouse maintenance? Or she will be asked to go back work.
Old 19-01-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
What happen if spouse used to work and stopped work due to give birth. Then after birth become a stay home mum. Then divorce happen?
Got winning chance for no spouse maintenance? Or she will be asked to go back work.
There is no way one can avoid paying maintenance for ex-spouse unless its a one off payment or she chooses not to claim. If woman quit to be stay home mum, likely is the maintenance will be higher compared to when she working. Cos she now zero income the kangaroo court will take this factor in. And no choice to work or don't work is hers court cannot ask her to go back work.
Old 19-01-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kayakracer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
There is no way one can avoid paying maintenance for ex-spouse unless its a one off payment or she chooses not to claim. If woman quit to be stay home mum, likely is the maintenance will be higher compared to when she working. Cos she now zero income the kangaroo court will take this factor in. And no choice to work or don't work is hers court cannot ask her to go back work.
yes i divorced. definitely have maintenance.
Old 20-01-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayakracer View Post
yes i divorced. definitely have maintenance.
same for me, been paying for 20 over years now, no more for kid since now she grown up and earning her own keep..
Old 20-01-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lookoutcum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
same for me, been paying for 20 over years now, no more for kid since now she grown up and earning her own keep..
Unless have agreement between both parties and agreed to stop paying if the ex-wife remarried like my bro's case.

10mths after divorced lawyer letter came and told him they his kid wants to change surname and need his approval. Condition being he stop maintenance fees but stop seeing the child as well. He took the offer and stop paying and started a new family after 2yrs.
Old 20-01-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookoutcum View Post
Unless have agreement between both parties and agreed to stop paying if the ex-wife remarried like my bro's case.

10mths after divorced lawyer letter came and told him they his kid wants to change surname and need his approval. Condition being he stop maintenance fees but stop seeing the child as well. He took the offer and stop paying and started a new family after 2yrs.
Bro ex-wife remarried auto stop maintenance, however, for kid I assume the new partner willing to take over the upkeep since the kid is going to take over his surname, if not maintenance for kid still have to pay till they over 21 or finish studying..
Old 21-01-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JiraJira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i think in SG is pay until child reach age 21 correct ?
Old 22-01-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiraJira View Post
i think in SG is pay until child reach age 21 correct ?
Not exactly, if the kid is still studying ie uni, have to continue paying...
Old 22-01-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
iamsootlor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wah sg child so pampered one ah ?
Old 23-01-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone know what happen to the housing grant taken after divorce?
Total of 15k + 25k.
I have used up the 15k during downpayment. The 25k was granted after sometime, so it's still in my cpf OA. But consider I have take the full housing grant.

After divorce, do cpf take back this grant? Or I get to keep it?

If it's taken back, does it means I'm a first timer to buy bto again?
Old 23-01-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Anyone know what happen to the housing grant taken after divorce?
Total of 15k + 25k.
I have used up the 15k during downpayment. The 25k was granted after sometime, so it's still in my cpf OA. But consider I have take the full housing grant.

After divorce, do cpf take back this grant? Or I get to keep it?

If it's taken back, does it means I'm a first timer to buy bto again?
i have not experienced this before
but
from what i know
the grant is only taken back when your sell the house, with interest
Old 21-03-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kayakracer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
is there a way to have maintanence only for the child not the ex wife ?
Old 21-03-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
nasikangkang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayakracer View Post
is there a way to have maintanence only for the child not the ex wife ?
interesting question i curious also.
Old 21-03-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JiraJira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
oh not by age... wah xiong.. i scared to get married in case kanna divorce become shag lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1