The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Getting poorer service during RTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedy77 View Post
From personal experience, my favorite RTF has gotten so popular since her debut 6 months ago, that she has become "complacent".

Not that her service is a drastic drop. just that she serves so many customers back to back, that she sometimes hints to me about several things.

There was once, she told me she just showered after finishing the previous customer, so I volunteer to shower by myself.

Then one time I casually say that I am so tired that I am worried that I may not be able to FJ (hoping that she do most of the work). Instead, she hinted that she will take care of me by giving the best BJ. I told her that I still want to finish off with an FJ, however every few minutes she will still hint to want to finish off with a BJ. In the end, she still let me finish off with an FJ, but can tell that her pattern is starting to come out.

She still provides me pretty good service because I am a regular who treated her well since she started. Not with tips or expensive gifts, but I just treat her with respect. Also, there are new girls who just arrived, so she needs to stay competitive and to keep me as regular. I also hinted that every time I decided to queue for her, despite so many other new girls for me to choose.
"Treating them with RESPECT" is simply over rated.
as long as you don't disrespect them and treat them like any normal person can liao lah .
Old 24-05-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 22
nedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
"Treating them with RESPECT" is simply over rated.
as long as you don't disrespect them and treat them like any normal person can liao lah .
respect = don't disrespect

the same thing

just like I am loyal to the king, is the same as don't disloyal to the king
Old 18-06-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedy77 View Post
respect = don't disrespect

the same thing

just like I am loyal to the king, is the same as don't disloyal to the king
SMLJ is that ?

so how do you actually treat them with "respect" then ?? according to wiki

Quote:
Respect also called esteem is a positive feeling or action shown towards someone or something considered important, or held in high esteem or regard; it conveys a sense of admiration for good or valuable qualities; and it is also the process of honoring someone by exhibiting care, concern, or consideration for their needs or feelings
did you actually do that ? lol do you "wai" to them when you see them ??? lol

do you treat other service providers like coffeeshop aunty, your blanga road sweeper, your subordinates with "RESPECT" ??

it's laughable when people say they treat the WL with respect that's why they getting good service. if you want to treat them with respect, don't get them to BJ you or fuck them doggie style just do it missionary. lol

i like to CUM on my regular face and tits and also get them to lick my A hole...i hope i m not treating them with disrespect....
Old 29-06-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 20
TooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There is a fine line between respect and expectations of customer service.

IMO, as Long as you don’t force them to provide a special - that itself is good enough respect. Everyone has their own fetish and limits. Ask them first if they provide. Good enough respect
Old 05-03-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
philiproux04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
it actually depends.

but of course, at times, it is about taking things for granted.

It has happened to me before. first time i visited some of the gals référenceur site web Paris, loads of services, from AR etc.

after 4th or 5th time or if you get to know her too well, haha, services disappeared by half. but not for all gals, for some.

so...it depends
But you can still find it somewhere else, no. There is no lack of it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1