The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 6
Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!
✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Micky ] ✡✡ ► Pretty And Tall 36C Boobs Sexy Bitch With High GFE ◄

✡✡ ► Micky ◄ ✡✡

Name: Micky
Stats: 36C-24-35
Height: 160cm
Weight: 45Kg
Services: Cim , Bbbj , Frenching , COB , Cathbath , Hj , Fj , Etc...

Promo 1 Shot : $120/1shot/60mins
promo 2 Shot : $150/2shot/90mins

Booking Via Whatsapp And Wechat Only.
Whatsapp No : +6593588643
Wechat I'd : AMANZON777 ( Please Take Note Of Our New ID For Wechat )
telegram id : sexamazon8899
Operation Time : 9am To 2am
Daily.
Payment Before Service Start.

Click >>> www.sexamazon555.com <<<

Contact Bro KK For The Girl You Want To Book. Will Guarantee You A Satisfying Trip To Here...!!

Last edited by Sexamazon; 16-06-2019 at 04:13 PM.
Old 19-05-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster (A)

Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!
Re: ✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Micky ] ✡✡ ► Pretty And Tall 36C Boobs Sexy Bitch With High GFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilove111 View Post
short FR for micky (SA)
19/5

Looks: 10/10
Body::9/10
Boobs: 8/10
Bbbj: 8/10
French: 10/10
FJ: 9/10 tight with a lot of moans
GFE: 10/10
rtf: YES!!!

overall: Super hot girl, High GFE and very good conversation in English with her. Enjoyed the session with her!
thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 20-05-2019 at 10:40 AM.
Old 20-05-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster (A)

Re: ✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Micky ] ✡✡ ► Pretty And Tall 36C Boobs Sexy Bitch With High GFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdz View Post
Micky (SA)

Location was 10-15m walk from public transport but got parking nearby so bros with cars should have no problem.

Micky is a slim girl with a really pretty face. Features are sharper than her selfies. Her boobs are enhanced. During FJ, when I look at her and she look at me and then she smile, I thought I kena arrow through the heart sia.

Her English quite good so got no problems with communication.
thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 20-05-2019 at 10:41 AM.
Old 20-05-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
FR for Micky from SexAmazon

Introduction : Was looking at SexAmazon girls and somehow Micky video make me want to try her out. As understand from her that she work as a FL in other Asia countries before also.

Looks :
Micky looks very similar to the video as per her thread. She is more towards the Girl Next Door look with those short dyed hair. Greet me wearing a pink top showing her protruding nipples and black tight skirt.

Body :
She had a petite and slim body. Her height I estimate should be 1.55m to 1.57m tall. Slight tummy can be seen. Her skin tone color are thai tanned, slightly towards the lighter tone. She have a small butt. Her pussy are slight trimmed. If remember correctly she have a tattoo on her right top back.

Boobs :
Enhanced. Cup size should be C. As told by her that her boobs are 2 years seasoned with 350cc silicone. Texture feeling is towards semi hard feel but still good to fondle with. She also allow me to suck and fondle with no restriction.

GFE :
She is more towards the service orientated as she quite take care me. And she also got give me girlfriend feel too. She will provide me massage(quite long till I pai seh and ask her to rest on bed), offer me water to drink and wash me well too. Will also cuddle with me and lay her arm over my body. Her English speaking level consider to me is good, that kind of level can strike simple conversation.

Frenching :
She is more towards the kiss and french type.
At first need some initiation but after she feel comfortable during the session and she will auto initiate to kiss and french. Her french style is slightly more than tongue tip tongue fight.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is not bad. Can feel the suction when she BBBJ. She will also take care of my 2IC balls during BBBJ.

FJ :
Her petite and slim body is quite flexible when bonking especially during Missionary and Doggy positions. When on Missionary position she will sometime lift both her legs to V shape and let me bonk comfortably. During Missionary position, I will also french with her and suck her boobs gently. As for Doggy position, I personally feel this should be her favourite because from her moan sound when I keep bonking onto her. Haha. After I had release my shot in Missionary position, she even let me rest on her body to cooldown and also will kiss on my face and neck.

In my point of view :
Micky is a girl where she provide good services and very take care of me. I had a really relaxing session with her.
Thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 20-05-2019 at 08:14 PM.
Old 20-05-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskeybravo View Post
FR for micky from SA.

OKT: prompt replies.

Face: 80% with some blemishes. She’s quite cute

Body: slim girl, trimmed. She’s quite small

Boobs: enhanced, so natural lovers may not be in favor. But pretty well done

BBBJ: pretty good.

FJ:m she’s good, and she enjoys it. Many positions tried and tested.

GFE: this is where she really shines. Didn’t use hp, cuddles. Talks to you. Really a true gf experience.

She allows frenching and painting

RTF: yes
Thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 22-05-2019 at 11:56 AM.
Old 20-05-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodgame141 View Post
Micky from SA

Located near to public carpark. Discreet, new and clean unit too.
Greeted by an OL once door was open! Seebei happy. Tight leather skirt with Low plunging shirt.

Micky’s English was superb and she is well travelled. We talked about various countries and all.
As advertised, she’s probably mid 20s, but service was really top notch. She bathed me with care. Proceeded to main course. Lurved her bbbj, swirling tongue, with shoulder length dyed hair. Really like having a quickie with the OL always fantasizing. Went on to her riding. Almost suffocated when I plunged into her tits. She also initiated to different positions.

Overall
French - yes
Bbbj - yes
Gfe- high
Rtf- yes
Thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 24-05-2019 at 05:31 PM.
Old 21-05-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shucker92 View Post
Micky from SA

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=729126

Looks: 9/10 Similar to photos, doesn't have usual thai tan.

Body: Skinny and petite, good figure. That back revealing dress got me hard AF.

Shower: Cleans every nook and cranny. Got dick massage while showering.

Boobs: Enhanced, looks good.

BBBJ: Powerful suction, alot of pattern, machine gun sucking, balls licking, ice cream style. Quite interesting.

FJ: Good stereo, accomodating, knows how to bounce up and down a dick with her tight pussy. Good fuck.

Overall: Good GFE, pretty face, good fuck.

RTF: Yes

Usual Disclaimer: YMMV, thanks
thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 31-05-2019 at 12:59 PM.
Old 21-05-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by haulier92 View Post
Long time lurker, first FR.

Micky from SA. 7 June. 150/90/2

OKT very professional. Will use again. Slight issue was handled well and I'm glad I ended up with her.

Micky is a really pretty girl, looks much better in real life actually. Cute subtle freckles.

It was late and she was slightly tired but still very accommodating.

Good location, private room, but fresh towels would be good.

Quick shower together, at which point she told me I might hurt her cos I'm "long" (I'm average btw, not long). I told her she says that to everyone lol. Well cowgirl did hurt her and had to switch to missionary.

Face: 9
Skin: Tanned, just how I like it
Body: 9
Boobs: 9. Enhanced but not over the top. I'm not usually a fan of man made
Pussy: 8. Slight bush, no smell
French: Didn't try
BBBJ: Didn't try
FJ: 8. Cowgirl was nice but she was in pain. Switched to missionary which also hurt her a bit and she told me not to go so deep and be slow, which I did cos I didn't want her to be uncomfortable.
GFE: 10. This is where she shines. She's caring and pleasant, and her English is fluent too. Finished in missionary and didn't bother with the second shot cos she was tired and I can go on for ages on the second round, so gave her a massage instead and talked for a while about what she does back home.

RTF definitely. She's a sweet girl with a nice personality. Treat her with consideration.

I'm fussy about personality and GFE so YMMV. We clicked and got along.
Thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 08-06-2019 at 01:28 PM.
Old 21-05-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naproxen View Post
Micky from Sex Amazon

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=729126

Look: 7. 5/10. Not much make up when I meet her, she still looks good. Normal thai tan.

Body: 7/10. Her height is about 160cm and she is very slim with flat tummy. I am sure alot of bros likes slim girls but I prefer girls who are just abit slightly meatier (not fat girl).

Boobs: C+ / D cup enhanced, brown nipples and sensitive to licking

BBBJ: 8/10. Slow sensual tongue movement on my balls, good suction.

Pussy: 8/10. Trimmed, very wet. Looks nice and low mileage.

Painting & fingering: Yes, gets wet very fast. Sensitive and loves being licked and fingered. Nice moan when gets aroused, and will cover her face as she is shy to show her shiok facial expression.

Frenching: Yes.

FJ: 8/10. After I got her aroused, she punished me by keep asking me to bang her harder. She loves hard pounding maybe because she feels horny after foreplay. The harder I pound, the louder she moans and she is very accomdative.

GFE: 8/10. Speaks good english, always smiling, good attitude, initiates to chat. She will try to kc.

Overall: 8/10. Worthy every cent, good service and attitude, nothing to complain.

RTF: Yes, but too many nice looking girls around.
thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 09-06-2019 at 05:36 PM.
Old 21-05-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster (A)

Operation Time : 9am To 2am Daily.

Contact Bro KK For The Girl You Want To Book. Will Guarantee You A Satisfying Trip To Here...!!

Last edited by Sexamazon; 16-06-2019 at 04:15 PM.
Old 22-05-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster (A)

Old 22-05-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster (A)

Old 22-05-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster (A)

Old 22-05-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster (A)

Old 23-05-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1