The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 6
Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!
✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Fiona ] ✡✡ ► Tall Sexy Bitch Loves To BBBJ Plus 69 ◄

✡✡ ► Fiona ◄ ✡✡

Name: Fiona
Stats: 34B-24-35
Height: 160cm
Weight: 45Kg
Services: , Bbbj , Frenching , COB , Cathbath , Hj , Fj , Etc...

Promo 1 Shot : $120/1shot/60mins
promo 2 Shot : $150/2shot/90mins

Booking Via Whatsapp And Wechat Only.
Whatsapp No : +6593588643
Wechat I'd : AMANZON555 ( Please Take Note Of Our New ID For Wechat )
Operation Time : 9am To 2am Daily.
Payment Before Service Start.

Click >>> www.sexamazon555.com <<<

Contact Bro KK For The Girl You Want To Book. Will Guarantee You A Satisfying Trip To Here...!!

Last edited by Sexamazon; 08-06-2019 at 09:41 AM.
Old 19-05-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster (A)

Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!
Re: ✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Fiona ] ✡✡ ► Tall Sexy Bitch Loves To BBBJ Plus 69 ◄

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalflour View Post
FR on Fiona @ SA
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=...4#post18718204

Long weekend....!! the faithful Buddhist will be heading to temple (Vesak Day) while others are off for a short get away. For myself, it’s laptop worshipping in the office. After burning Sat and Sun, it’s time to unwind, and what better than releasing the tension building up at the loin. Popped into SBF and locked onto Fiona @ SA. Bro @ SA was prompt and within minutes, the stage is set. Finished the last of the “can be done”, shut-down and headed off.

Location: Discrete location in near downtown Singapore. If you are taking public transport as it’s about 10-15mins walk from the main road. There is a short cut across the field. For driver, parking lots available on site. Also, there is not worries about watchful eyes.

Fiona “Ice” Maiden: 10/10 like photo (maybe too much blue-ray in my ), once the ice melts, out comes the sun and the chirpy and chatty girl emerges.

Body: 8/10 slim with flat tummy that ends with a nice mount, surrounded by a healthy “well groomed” plantation; drenched with youthfulness, has nice hips structure to support rear actions.

Boobs: 6/10 100% NATURAL, size borders between A and lower B cup, very sensitive nipples that send electricity through her young body. Not for boob-lovers but if you like tuning the radio....she has great radio dial....(Nb: I like full B to C size hence the lower score).

BJ: 6/10 had her kneeled to worship the “RoD”, which she showered with TLC, slurped and surrounded “RoD” with tongue action. Suction was fine and was surprised when she tried DT, which she choked (inexperience). Grew concern and stopped her from another attempt. Now, why the low score...well I have had better session in this department it still resonates as the benchmark.

Painting: 10/10 picked her up and placed her at the edge of the bed, caressed her inner thighs to smooth her out as she recover from her DT attempt....with breathing back to normal, couple of light kisses were planted on her inner thighs before taking on the “Clit” with a powerful flick, that brought forth “MoAn” of approval....than with “naughty” fingers, the combined T&F action brought “Ice Maiden” to cloud-nine with an arch, clamped my head between her smooth thighs, she hit the high-note, letting off long moans and trembling/shivering. Since clamped, I continued to send another “shock-wave”.... she “C-ed” as she was all flushed, perspiring and continue to tremble/shivering with intermediate jerks.

FJ: 8/10 she took a while to settle back to ground level. I have to give to her for her service. She never forget to about “RoD” as she recovers. As she slide off the bed, her hand was caressing “RoD”, took a new CD and recapped, planted couple of kisses, took “RoD” into her mouth for a “pre-entry” payment. She glazed up and that combo look with “RoD” engulfed, sent “RoD” into hyper drive. Carried her up (she is light) and took her in with “precision” entry like “missile” to a locked on “target”....that expression of surprise was priceless. Sensing her body twitch, she was laid on the bed while our body remain connected and the action continued with variation in tempo and depth of entry. Did two more change and finished off with a visit from the rear (not AJ). Like I mentioned earlier, it’s structure for it, combined good grip force that milked it.

Now now, bros could be wondering, is she tight or wet or etc. Let me put it straight, with good foreplay, “KY” isn’t needed, as for “grip” strength, it is one where you can feel it stretch at each entry.

Overall: 8/10 though 3rd visit to this island country, she is new to this line of work. Back in BKK she’s a student, and works as MC at cosmetic promotion (if you visit BKK shopping area you will see lot of them). Hard working and despite being “green” give her best to accommodate and service.

My rule of engagement is simple, everyone deserves respect regardless their profession, WL inclusive. As we recover in arms, I asked if she is fine / doing OK and did I hurt her in anyway. She told me she is “OK”. Well we can always take it as it is, but from her expression during the session, pain was written on her face. Upon probing, she opened up and told me there was some, but assured she can take it and our satisfaction is her recognition. What about THAT!! If you number the 26 alphabets, the word “ATTITUDE” will give 100.

RTF: Honestly? unless got KC, don’t RTF for the selection is abundant with ever changing landscape.

DISCLAIMER: Opinion and experience varies as the chemistry differs between individuals.
Thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 21-05-2019 at 06:04 PM.
Old 19-05-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Using Grade ABCDU

HD = Outstanding 55555
A = Good
B = Above average
C = OK soso only
D = Failed
U = Ungraded due not try
=====================================

OVN Fiona - Sex Amazon

Look: B
Closest resemblance to the motion pic? As usual pic must discount darker tone and complexion not that smooth. She look like a combination of 2 ex FLs i met b4. Haizz So when i see her got a bit feel like that floating memories. I think she more like a sporty girl feel to me. She was wearing t-shirt and short. If she wear her sport shoes will think she going jogging maybe 555. Minimal light make up. So the feel not same pics cuz those in dress and bikini. Her hair is extension one actually.

Boobs: C
A cup only. The nipple protruding like peanut size a bit. Sometime i have this weird thinking if will lick till nipple come out 555. Still got some meat to grab. I duno is it when she reach climax? Her boobs become like tight up?

Body: A
Slim and in fact her leg n ass very tone i feel cuz she daily spend 45mins jogging on treadmill. You will feel her back of body have some acne rash maybe. Too bad her boobs small.

Cdbj: A
I didn't have bbbj. She ask me cd? I say yes 555 i tot is fj liao end up is cdbj. Cuz sometimes i skip bj.

Pussy: B
Original bushy not shaved. Consider tight n later wet.

Fj: HD
The first shot was the best. Cuz developed the chemistry already for the night so got the feel the passion. She initiated it before i took over. It was slow make love like romance movie. Hear her natural moan n expression n see she cum. See she grab the pillow. Her leg during missionary a bit stiff. I duno is it cuz her leg muscle? or she not those super flexible type? like can flip leg all the way up to bend fully type. The deepest penetration was do side way. She was tired out. So sorry.

Styles Completed: 5
I enjoyed when we both sit up n do. She not heavy. The way she put her arms around me really got that feel. Then after i moved to bed edge carry her standing do. Wa.....really her butt n leg nice n good for me to grab n carry. After put her down bed edge went deep thrusting.

GFE: A
Have room for improvement. I wish she more active in kissing and frenching like wana eat me up 5555 that is best ideally.

French: B
She don't initiate but don't resist. I guided her slowly from kissing to french as we foreplay n start the fj n during fj. Tongue a little. She not a fierce frencher i think. Basically is do romance style.

Hugs: A
She got cold during the night n i must hug her more 555. Then my arm become like a small baby bolster she hug close to her face n sleep. She ask me why i not sleep actually she duno i trying to take care her. Cuz she like to expose her hands out of blanket then after a while become icey cold i must pull the blanket cover for her again n again throughout the night.

Shower: A
Asked me if wana shower together 555 of course want. She do for me i do for her. Thats when i discovered her ass n leg like toned then she told me she jogging.

Massage: U
She actually offered to massage me after shower. Very rare especially its late. I told her no cuz dun want tired her. Morning she sat on bed press my thigh n hand a bit cuz i lazing. So I think maybe she can massage leh cuz the short press/pressure she did got the feel.

Comms: A
She can speak simple English. I thailish with her also. Certain topic we speak thai. 555

Overall: B
If shaved, i will like to eat some abalone. Cuz she look like a combination of 2 ex FLs i met b4. I think i have double or much higher expectations. haizzz. i kinda miss them.

Additional Comments
its was a random ovn pick allocated. She is a simple girl who like sg a lot cuz holiday here b4. Have very good impression about sg. Very good heart girl actually. More like an ordinary thai girl not into party. Not commercial feel for me. Very polite n know take care. B4 I left, she keep saying thank you and gave me a big hug. The room smell cig but she don't smoke i think its the ventilation issue. Have informed stable to adjust or update the listing info.

Thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 21-05-2019 at 06:05 PM.
Old 20-05-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Fiona fr Sexamazon

Get ready for another rendezvous with your college gf... a newbie in the business...

Looks: SYT, her complexion may not be the best, but acceptable for me. She looks like Korean/ Jap and Thai mix, but I'm not too sure. Anyway she is fair by Thai standard...

Boobs: Natural...not for boobs lover. But then again, if u r looking for college gf, that's what u get....

Body: Definitely slim, fair with great looking butt

Kiss/ french: Light kisses n french... she's shy...

BBBJ: Light... she is still new...

Painting n fingering: If u hv the right technique, n find the right spot... she is going to purr like a Jap AV Idol... that's what I like abt newbie... they r fresh n responsive...

FJ: Obliging to whatever u request... but I'm not an acrobat, so my requests r pretty simple...

RTF: Although lack experience, she's got great attitude... to me attitude is more impt... she can gain experience fr u bros...so why not?

thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 22-05-2019 at 01:22 PM.
Old 20-05-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster (A)

Contact Bro KK For The Girl You Want To Book. Will Guarantee You A Satisfying Trip To Here...!!

Last edited by Sexamazon; 21-05-2019 at 04:07 PM.
Old 20-05-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster (A)

Last edited by Sexamazon; 21-05-2019 at 04:09 PM.
Old 20-05-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster (A)

Old 21-05-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster (A)

Old 21-05-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster (A)

Old 21-05-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mmmaaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro kk.
Old 21-05-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster (A)

Old 21-05-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster (A)

Old 22-05-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster (A)

Old 22-05-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster (A)

Old 22-05-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1