The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-05-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
So what do they get in return for sabo-ing the ML? Promotion arh?
Give the appearance that they're following management's instructions to report vice activities inside hotel. Collect about $20 a day from each ML/FL and then report after several days. Quite a lucrative sum relative to their monthly salaries. Besides, the stream of new arrivals at their hotels will not cease, so no real fear of killing the goose that lays golden eggs.
Old 25-05-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yup, she removed that from her menu.

Anyway, her ad on SLG is up, for those interested:

https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-chen-massage/
No nude now ?
Old 25-05-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Give the appearance that they're following management's instructions to report vice activities inside hotel. Collect about $20 a day from each ML/FL and then report after several days. Quite a lucrative sum relative to their monthly salaries. Besides, the stream of new arrivals at their hotels will not cease, so no real fear of killing the goose that lays golden eggs.
Lmao like that also can..

I find it hard to believe the hotel management isn’t aware of such activities going on under their noses, unless they buat bodoh lah and only care about their bottom line..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 25-05-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
No nude now ?
Granny-looking pants/shorts for you, Sir?

Old 25-05-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
No nude now ?
All these popular MLs come back n now start to cut n trim down on services offered n yet demand the same price.....this is bad.
Already some of the regulars already doing that....maybe only to specific low demand customers.
But next time come back, open front declare this cannot n that cannot...
Like that still got what fun?
Old 25-05-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
All these popular MLs come back n now start to cut n trim down on services offered n yet demand the same price.....this is bad.
Already some of the regulars already doing that....maybe only to specific low demand customers.
But next time come back, open front declare this cannot n that cannot...
Like that still got what fun?
maybe only restricted service requested by their sugar daddy
Old 25-05-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Emma. Not there for massage. Good looks, good body n complexion. Low
Playability. Not for boobs lover. What shines through is not fake restraint but she is green. Prefer her to Qing Chuan who put herself in $120 cat with restrictions. RTM - No until trained by Bros for her to go nude.
Old 25-05-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scosco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

from what i remember... an xin gives piano massage... so at $110, we just gonna pay for a hj?
Old 25-05-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
maybe only restricted service requested by their sugar daddy
Previous stint she also do half-nude what..

As for her other services she previously offered, best to check with her directly beforehand bah..

Old 25-05-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scosco View Post
from what i remember... an xin gives piano massage... so at $110, we just gonna pay for a hj?
People are wiling to pay for Ai La’s limitations, so why do you sound surprised An Xin is able to pull off something similar?

Old 25-05-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Bloodsugarsex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBloodsugarsex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

how do u guys deal with ml's who play with your time? they always kp when we not on time, or fly aeroplane, blacklist us. this bitch i meet her already she chase me away because got other customer coming? report police? i dam dulan sorry need to rant.
Old 25-05-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
craniumbox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im new to this scene, some ML commented i have no record, so dont dare to entertain me. How do i go around this?
Old 25-05-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodsugarsex View Post
how do u guys deal with ml's who play with your time? they always kp when we not on time, or fly aeroplane, blacklist us. this bitch i meet her already she chase me away because got other customer coming? report police? i dam dulan sorry need to rant.
Contact the Men in Blue, they do a good job.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 25-05-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Zhizunbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by scosco View Post
she mentioned that she told her regulars that she hasn’t been massaging for sometime, hence abit rusty. Give the girl some credit, she puts in the effort to improve if you feedback. Think she got some sister to teach her already.A hardworking and pretty girl.

My experience was different, I told her directly lower back is stiff and she worked on it for a while, she did an ok job on my back. Sensual wise depends on chemistry, my experience with her if you treat her well it will be reciprocated. Didnt matter to me If got BJ anot, the way she took my shaft beside her innocent face, I surrendered after a while = )
Old 25-05-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodsugarsex View Post
Let the bros here know who so we can let you know if it is a anomaly or a SOP with her. Then brothers can avoid etc.... I mean if the pool of customers dry up she'll sing a different tune..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1