The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
fiddy100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone can pm contact for mummy at ACE club or 大王 (tanjong pagar) club? Thanks!
Old 01-05-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by sboyfay86 View Post
Hi bro, can share more???
FC and SC got many pretty vase girls, going there to earn quick bucks. They normally sit with you 5 to 10 mins and leave you for an hour before coming back
Even they got no other customer or room, they hide in other empty ktv room to wait for new customers then do their catwalk..

The first time they come into your room, they smile until can make colgate advertisement. Look so friendly and innocent. After sit with you, they start the action to make you feel the place has high playability. After 1st round, the 2nd or 3rd time they come in the playabilty is less intense to a point they start chit chatting among themselves in vietnamese or play their hp. Very fake and cosmetic...
Old 01-05-2019, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
LouHS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any KTV recommendations? Firstly, I'm new to SBF, so if I did something wrong, kindly advise.

Would like to know if there is any budget KTV. I don't mind girls to butterfly, no mummy system also fine. Just playable girls. And details for damages for booking, HJ, BJ, or taboo out.

And what is the market rate for these services. I went 3times before, but did not asked for such service as I not sure if the damage I asked is reasonable to the market rate. So want to learn from experts or Lao Jiao.
Old 01-05-2019, 07:35 AM
Samster

decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouHS View Post
Any KTV recommendations? Firstly, I'm new to SBF, so if I did something wrong, kindly advise.

Would like to know if there is any budget KTV. I don't mind girls to butterfly, no mummy system also fine. Just playable girls. And details for damages for booking, HJ, BJ, or taboo out.

And what is the market rate for these services. I went 3times before, but did not asked for such service as I not sure if the damage I asked is reasonable to the market rate. So want to learn from experts or Lao Jiao.
Budget KTV better to go in my opinion is NSH
https://www.facebook.com/NewShanghaiKTV/

No mummy, no waiter tip. Butterfly reasonable. Around 20 to 30 minutes they come back on their own. Sit with you for around 15 minutes, sometimes longer
If you ask the vietnamese go hotel, its $200, 1 shot. Need to take taxi to Hotel 81 (Lavendar area). Geylang Hotel they are advised not to go because unsafe.
My experience is usually the vietnamese ktv dont carry condom with them, the hotel also doesnt provide. You may end up doing raw with them most of the time. They are on anti pregnancy pills. If raw is an issue, then better to carry condom on your own

Damage = $10 or less (Taxi to Hotel), + $30 (Room) + $200 (FJ) + $10 (Taxi back to KTV)
Time limit : Approx 1 hour

For KTV : $78 for 1 tower of beer ( 5pm-9pm) - Best day to visit Weekdays or Sat Sun. Avoid Fri night.
Girl Tip typically starts at $30 to $50 depending. Usually a lot of grinding and touching for me because before I ask them to sit down, I ask them whether I can 'Hum Sup' or not. In vietnamese they call it " Ngiam Tak'' meaning you very tikopek. Some cannot they will automatically move on to other rooms. I think that eliminates the disappointment and manage your expection before they sit down.

The Ang Pai down there is Bella (Available), Yoyo (Now back in viet). If possible I try to get more names and rate them accordingly in term of service. For me, the rule is simple, ktv with girls must can play, not go there to chit chat and play dice. These chit chat and play dice is part of the show, not the main dish. If the girl cannot play , only sit beside you, might as well you just visit a $10 ktv or go to any pub, get the waitress to chit chat with you.. Hehee

Last edited by decaptico; 01-05-2019 at 07:51 AM.
Old 01-05-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 8
sexcrime is one of the Best!sexcrime is one of the Best!sexcrime is one of the Best!sexcrime is one of the Best!

NSH , also butterfly super long leh . Especially those old bird . 1 hr then come back one .

Go there is find those noobs and average looking ones then still alright .
Old 01-05-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 17
SpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud of

Today LEVEL 9 HH . Looking for 1 more bro . PM if keen
Old 01-05-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 17
SpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud of

Today LEVEL 9 HH, 3 to 7 pm . Looking for 1 more bro . PM if keen
Old 01-05-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Ajax69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last minute....Anyone want to go to FC KTV for HH today? PM if interested.
Old 01-05-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post

No mummy, no waiter tip. Butterfly reasonable. Around 20 to 30 minutes they come back on their own. Sit with you for around 15 minutes, sometimes longer
If you ask the vietnamese go hotel, its $200, 1 shot. Need to take taxi to Hotel 81 (Lavendar area). Geylang Hotel they are advised not to go because unsafe.
My experience is usually the vietnamese ktv dont carry condom with them, the hotel also doesnt provide. You may end up doing raw with them most of the time. They are on anti pregnancy pills. If raw is an issue, then better to carry condom on your own

Damage = $10 or less (Taxi to Hotel), + $30 (Room) + $200 (FJ) + $10 (Taxi back to KTV)
Time limit : Approx 1 hour

For KTV : $78 for 1 tower of beer ( 5pm-9pm) - Best day to visit Weekdays or Sat Sun. Avoid Fri night.
Girl Tip typically starts at $30 to $50 depending. Usually a lot of grinding and touching for me because before I ask them to sit down, I ask them whether I can 'Hum Sup' or not. In vietnamese they call it " Ngiam Tak'' meaning you very tikopek. Some cannot they will automatically move on to other rooms. I think that eliminates the disappointment and manage your expection before they sit down.

The Ang Pai down there is Bella (Available), Yoyo (Now back in viet). If possible I try to get more names and rate them accordingly in term of service. For me, the rule is simple, ktv with girls must can play, not go there to chit chat and play dice. These chit chat and play dice is part of the show, not the main dish. If the girl cannot play , only sit beside you, might as well you just visit a $10 ktv or go to any pub, get the waitress to chit chat with you.. Hehee
judy is good too
Old 01-05-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
LouHS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
Wow, very detailed and informative. Thanks!

NSH I went before, but was a newbie so don't dare to play. And that time was full of PR+abit old and bui cai type IMO... need to wrestle them off lol. Will give it a try again since recommended. Can just ask again, how about damage for "in-theater actions"?
Old 01-05-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax69 View Post
Last minute....Anyone want to go to FC KTV for HH today? PM if interested.
Solo trip can be very expensive. Maybe you can try it out in groups or visit those without waiter and mammy tips
Old 02-05-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
michaelangeloxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody up for Quinn 330-7 or 7-11 today?
Old 02-05-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
woodoko is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
Went to level 9 again.

2 towers $138. Good deal. Girls pretty and can play.

My preferred playground for now.

Bro.. Where is level9 ktv? Sorry newbie on ktv here
Old 02-05-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcrime View Post
NSH , also butterfly super long leh . Especially those old bird . 1 hr then come back one .

Go there is find those noobs and average looking ones then still alright .
Yes true, the Ang Pai ones will take long to come back but so far i never encounter super long butterfly. Within 30 to 45 minutes they come back. Hope this can maintain
Old 02-05-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodoko View Post
Bro.. Where is level9 ktv? Sorry newbie on ktv here
Lee Kai house, Middle road there
Beside Bugis Junction
https://www.facebook.com/pg/LeveL9th...=page_internal

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1