The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2005, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 19
Horsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to behold
Re: ulanbatoor, mongolia

This thread is very interesting.
Old 10-08-2005, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
This week probably a bad week to meet except Wed as the fella is "running" (HHH) on Tues and Thurs & Friday is out for me this week due to work.

So Wed is best. Sure amazed at your ability to "ta pow" all the way from UB but, I suppose in addition to your charm, the international language that is well understood begins with Vit M!
bro sassina, where in the world r u? i sent my two gers home and now getting her cousin to come out to study. 16 coming 17 on still virgo intacta!
cute and i will probably go to ub to pick her up. want to come? i m going phuket first then to ub. you always expressed a wish to go there so lets goooooooo.
Old 10-08-2005, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 19
durex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud of

Bro Sinoview you really good sia,next round go china sure must PM you liao
Old 08-09-2005, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3600 / Power: 20
VBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuiGe3387
Very nice thread about Mongolia gers. Have never met any here.
Brother, FYI I've meet 2 mongolian gers at a Pub call "Now and Then" located at the Anson Centre 1.5 month ago. They are student here quite pretty but when I ask her for a short time she quoted me S$500 and I just gave her a smile.

Coming back to Ulanbaatar, Mongolia, I would like to share with you some info there. Now there's a direct flight via BJ by China Airline cost about S$1,750.00. If you stay at Bayango hotel which is next to Casa Blanca pub and restaurant whose own by a singaporean, Willy and if you want to go to Hard Rock Cafe, it will take about 15 mins walk to the Subaattar Square and behind the Paliment House about 100m while the Hard Rock Cafe is located. This HRC actually open from 3am to 9am I would suggest you take a cab as even in summer time, at night is still very cold you must wear enough cloth at nite.

If any bros are going there, HRC is a place u shd not miss. From the outside is nothing it is simply a hugh white building with the word "Hard Rock Cafe - Open at 3am - 9am" when once inside the hall is so big and hugh which is very much bigger then the Zouh at River Valley mainly becos it was an old Russian structure type of building.

By 1-2 am there were lots a ger waiting outside and most of them are young gers age bwt 15-20, some even younger. To my surprise their dressing are very updated although Mongolia is a underdevelop country. Their wage are bwt US$30-60 for an average worker. A lecturer or medcial doctors earn about US$200-300 pm. Their clothing are not those branded goods but they knows how to dress up and match.

Anyway, back to the gers at HRC, if you are not interested in entering HRC, you can easily pick up those gers waiting there. There's no short time once you pick them is for overnite at a price of US$60-80. Most of them can speak reasonable good english but those younger one may not so if you want to try young ger make sure she can communciate unless you can speak Russian.

2 months ago when I was there again, I picked 2 gers and have 3some for the nite till next morning 11am. One thing to caution is that the mongolian are very good drinker, they like their own Mongolia Voka which is quite strong but if there isn't available they drink any kind of wine and liquor, and that nite they have completely finished off my 2 bottles of whisky and empty my mini bar drinks before dawn. I am now looking forward to my next trip in the next summer.

Please note that almost all the business were closed during winter time from November to Feburary where temperture down to minus -30/40 degrees.

Meanwhile, my new venture is in Banda Aceh which I have just return last night, but the most memorable trips was in Istanbul, Turkey and Yemme,Jordan. the gers there are barbie dolls with golden hair, fair and white skin and all pussies are nicely shaved.

I don't have much time at the moment, hope someone can start a new thread to share some info on the Middle East.

彩雲伴~走天涯~執著全放下~無牽無掛~四海任瀟洒.....

假如你拿的起放不下.....don't cheong.....

Best Wishes and Good Luck to everyone

Retired for local FL liao.....
Old 08-09-2005, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 20
Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!

bros here are so adventurous....I suggest we conquer Iraq and Iran soon! goodness..even mongolia has been conquered!
Old 08-09-2005, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias
bros here are so adventurous....I suggest we conquer Iraq and Iran soon! goodness..even mongolia has been conquered!

A naughty thought just occurred to me. Imagine having sex on horseback while the horse is galloping away.

Just insert your hard prick into the mongolian meimei wet pussy and let the horse have free rein over the wide grassland under the bright moonlit nite.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

TK,

If you ever ridden a horse, you will know that it will require superb skills to do what you imagning. I would not even try - better stick with the BED or some outdoor grassland in the tent!
Old 09-09-2005, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 19
Horsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by +++kon1
A naughty thought just occurred to me. Imagine having sex on horseback while the horse is galloping away.

Just insert your hard prick into the mongolian meimei wet pussy and let the horse have free rein over the wide grassland under the bright moonlit nite.
Horsepower reporting !!!!!!
Old 09-09-2005, 11:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -955 / Power: 0
HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBScripts
Brother, FYI I've meet 2 mongolian gers at a Pub call "Now and Then" located at the Anson Centre 1.5 month ago. They are student here quite pretty but when I ask her for a short time she quoted me S$500 and I just gave her a smile..
There's another Mojo pub/lounge at Yess entertainment center next to Sillypore Conf Hall. Got Mongol students GROs and Mongol singers. GRO SYT 18 yo. Not bad also.

But thanks for info, I will check out the place you mention.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:10 AM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
TK,

If you ever ridden a horse, you will know that it will require superb skills to do what you imagning. I would not even try - better stick with the BED or some outdoor grassland in the tent!
haha bro sassina. so when are you going to go ub together. we try horseback riding in the rooms. wall very thin can hear all the action.(byongol)
the last time i stayed at byongol the couple next door make lots of noise, can even hear the water splashing in the bath whilst they riding!
i back in sin and wed night went to new joint in town, many poly girls earning next semesters tution bill, got me a dancer, very cute great bod. no ons but must softly, softly. the other one was more direct. sms me and we go there. c ya.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
There's another Mojo pub/lounge at Yess entertainment center next to Sillypore Conf Hall. Got Mongol students GROs and Mongol singers. GRO SYT 18 yo. Not bad also.

bro, this cater mostly for the mongol students?
Old 09-09-2005, 11:40 AM
Samster

VBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Brother, just some additional info on Pub Now and Then there are mainly philippina gers. I met the 2 mongolian student twice was after 11pm. I have got their hp no but after they quoted me 500 bucks for short time I throw it away. My last visit there abt 10 days ago I oso saw a few prc ger there but didn't manage to get them sit with me as they were with a group of guys.

There is a table-top and after 9.30pm the gers take turn to dance and some guys oso go up to dance with the gers, music is hot and good too. On every friday there was 2 local gers, quite cho wearing bikini top and hot pant performing sexy dance oso.

This place I like is becos all the guys there are nice, most of them are executives and expats. My colleagues oso likes there becos they are expat and cannot speak chinese therefore i can't bring them to ktv places like; TAM, DYC, LV, etc.

Hope you will enjoy the place when you've check it out.....

Last edited by VBScripts; 09-09-2005 at 11:52 AM.
Old 09-09-2005, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBScripts
Brother, just some additional info on Pub Now and Then there are mainly philippina gers. I met the 2 mongolian student twice was after 11pm. I have got their hp no but after they quoted me 500 bucks for short time I throw it away. My last visit there abt 10 days ago I oso saw a few prc ger there but didn't manage to get them sit with me as they were with a group of guys.

There is a table-top and after 9.30pm the gers take turn to dance and some guys oso go up to dance with the gers, music is hot and good too. On every friday there was 2 local gers, quite cho wearing bikini top and hot pant performing sexy dance oso.

This place I like is becos all the guys there are nice, most of them are executives and expats. My colleagues oso likes there becos they are expat and cannot speak chinese therefore i can't bring them to ktv places like; TAM, DYC, LV, etc.

Hope you will enjoy the place when you've check it out.....
bro, once in a while i come across mongolians at the este pub in clarke key. those who like monguls try your luck. they like sex and can be very hot to handle. hehe.
Old 09-09-2005, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:

bro did you get their hp no? try bargain for $200 cause their service better than prc anytime. monguls like sex.
Old 09-09-2005, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
bro, once in a while i come across mongolians at the este pub in clarke key. those who like monguls try your luck. they like sex and can be very hot to handle. hehe.

Brother thanks for your info. I will check it out if I am around Clarke Quay next time.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1