The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Old 21-05-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chickenricenom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

After a few years of not chiong-ing, finally went to JM today as re-orientation/initiation after reading reviews here. Can say I went to gl when I very young but after that moved on because gl very SOP. But after reading here a bit decided to give it a try.

Went in the afternoon. About 5-6 girls. Syiok, really dont know which to choose. Ended up w G14.

Looks: 7/10 - not SYT
BJ: 8/10 - won't comment on whether or not got special cause dw house tio mark. A bit mechanical. Not very strong/hard, not my preferred style.
FJ: 8/10 - accommodating, very tight - I finish damn fast
GFE: 8/10 - sure can GFE w other ppl. I was just not very in the mood for GFE, wanted quick release and booked only one session so too short.
RTF: I would but wanna try others
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 21-05-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 11
harleyquinnz is a splendid one to beholdharleyquinnz is a splendid one to beholdharleyquinnz is a splendid one to beholdharleyquinnz is a splendid one to beholdharleyquinnz is a splendid one to beholdharleyquinnz is a splendid one to beholdharleyquinnz is a splendid one to beholdharleyquinnz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dm_ass View Post
A very novelty way of saying. Love it. Up you.
Thank you for your compliments. I returned your pts as well for sharing great tits!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
waihonc is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros can advise this month JM14 close on which day. Thanks
Advert Space Available