The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old Yesterday, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
66066 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
here repeating like a parrot.
Pot calling the kettle black.

Refer to the statement and the link below.

Quote:
Actually we been waiting for days looking forward the Thai experts to help contribute some views on the very unique good questions asked by other fellow forum members regards to visa, banks, working and living in Thailand.
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=18...postcount=1415

Quote:
“Anyway I highly doubt Dome1 got anyone written more FRs than me especially on OVN.”
How validate when you mentioned you deleted all your history posts right?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1436 / Power: 11
funboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66066 View Post
Pot calling the kettle black.

How validate when you mentioned you deleted all your history posts right?
Readers have eyes to read one. 5555 I believe bro ZanShen as a BKK chiongster + various Domes chiongster know what he's reading and able to make his own judgment 555.

Other trolls also tried so hard to dig like you. 555 End up i'm still around posting FRs in Dome1. Oh ya I forgot you many many many years don't chiong Dome1 liao and personally also can't remember when was your last fuck and can't estimate more precise how many girls you fucked.

I can give up my King of OVN title, can close my Dark side of man thread, can call myself as a CMI Thai chiongsters, a loser or cannon fairy, can say i'm bullshitting and admit i don't speak good fluent thai lang whatsoever no problem one 555.

Just 1 x Funboi can do what???

Thanks for up. But I don't need points now. Will return when possible.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Other trolls also tried so hard to dig like you. 555 End up i'm still around posting FRs in Dome1. Oh ya I forgot you many many many years don't chiong Dome1 liao and personally also can't remember when was your last fuck and can't estimate more precise how many girls you fucked.
Why should I chiong Dome 1 when Iím in the original place where the girls from Dome 1 come from?

You claimed to be actively posting at thai threads back then, simple search showed that you only started to post on year 2017. Meaning only about 2 years old or so. Reasons you deleted all the past postings before 2017. But during my years reading thai thread, not once also I came across your nick, never. And if you mentioned you been actively posting at thai threads, you should know what happened during 2015 at thai threads. Why from international fr thread section suddenly become independent thread section.

Likewise why should I state how many amount of girls that Iíve fucked, when I already stated that youíre the champion, despite Iím at Thailand, thereís no way I can beat the amount that you bonked thai FLs. Even my friends here also laughed.

I asked a few, non of them hit the amount that you fucked Thai FLs, ď more than 3K bonks. Despite the girls here way cheaper than Dome1.
Old Yesterday, 07:02 AM
Samster

funboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66066 View Post
Why should I chiong Dome 1 when I’m in the original place where the girls from Dome 1 come from?

You claimed to be actively posting at thai threads back then, simple search showed that you only started to post on year 2017. Meaning only about 2 years old or so. Reasons you deleted all the past postings before 2017. But during my years reading thai thread, not once also I came across your nick, never. And if you mentioned you been actively posting at thai threads, you should know what happened during 2015 at thai threads. Why from international fr thread section suddenly become independent thread section.

Likewise why should I state how many amount of girls that I’ve fucked, when I already stated that you’re the champion, despite I’m at Thailand, there’s no way I can beat the amount that you bonked thai FLs. Even my friends here also laughed.

I asked a few, non of them hit the amount that you fucked Thai FLs, “ more than 3K bonks. Despite the girls here way cheaper than Dome1.
Thats why u dun even know FL in Dome1 which also originate from thailand already evolved till can speak english. 5555. Then you try to divert say still got FL can't speak english cuz chiongsters experienced need of using google translate. Alamak. In the beginning Thai is speak Thai leh and society will improves people education will also improve leh. Whole thailand so many girls leh bro. There are many thai girls who indeed can speak english. I must emphasis not expert good fluent english wait FL kana pick bones out of eggs. Maybe cuz i lucky 555 walan duno why managed to meet them. Then you further divert say they can speak because got farang bf lah or certain lang base customers.

We fuck FL leh bro where got dig so deep about where they learn their language? Just like bro who went thermae recently he can't speak thai one leh and managed to pickup a thai girl can speak english with him n have a good fuck. Need to investigate which Uni she grad boh got cert boh got what relationship history boh 5555

If a person fuck 1 FL in 1 year he maybe no chance to meet FL can speak english. But if he fuck more meet more FL his chance of meeting FL can speak english become higher due the exposure. simply as that.

What you trying to prove? You can remember every single nicks posting in SBF Thai thread but yet you can't recall your estimated bonk counts and keep saying less than 3k? cuz trolling sake? 1 is also less than 3k leh bro. 555 some dogs tried to challenge my chiongster authenticity b4 and claimed they got lots of fucking experiences also but end up kns they more cannon than me 5555.

Living in bkk many years doesn't mean surely meet a lot Thai girls or fuck a lot FLs. 1 year can fuck 1 also possible. If some bro say he fuck below 1million girls the range is can be 1 - 1mil that wide leh 555. Make other thinking wah seh kan experienced close to million liao but in fact only 1.

I am not keen in others fighting leh unless i am kana rope in. Actually other bros also not keen in our "TCSS". I always encourage others to share their encounters and experience. Cuz i also learning from others. I definitely do not go around pick other bones out of eggs.

Its damn funny the way you reply bro ZanShen, I am sorry to quote bro nick here leh cuz he chiong around SBF one. But clearly your posting include sarcastic trolling remarks mah 5555 Thats why Funboi also openly tell others esp. Dome1 chiongsters best is don't mention my nick wait they kana zap or involve trolling.

You very funny cuz you jump out a few times say till like i no thai bank? no credit card? chiong since last month? never chiong RCA? can't speak thai lang? etc etc. Some time i even reply with pictures some more 5555 I was hoping you also can show me some pictures also leh. But i think you just wana win lah all the trolls same style same argument when they collide with me. No newnest, lack innovation. Wana doubt my dome1 chiong status when you don't even chiong there? Leave it to the trolls there lah they got more leverage there than you to pick on me. haizzz okok i lose lah hor i conceded defeat by you 5555. At least you thai lang expert 555. I already know your pattern so many of your posting i hesitate to reply one. Even you went Dark Side of Man post i also try not reply if possible 555 cuz dealing with you must be careful with words leh wait you nv ending arguments from picking bones out of egg. Thats why i rather close that thread cuz you can't accept others sharing or opinions just like i pointed out not all Thai FLs will throw their kids back in country 555 and you started liao trolling.

Your thai friend or what friends can keep laughing till they full 5555 its all about lifestyle and spending money bro. If they thai? they should know thai also have some thai guys just need drive their expensive cars around meet thai girls free fuck frequently also. Its all about lifestyle. Laugh so much also no use cuz that don't increase chance of getting fuck with girls. Better use the energy try fuck more girls till 3k IF possible. 5555 i been there done that leh bro even if today i stop fucking girls i also can laugh thinking i fucked enough girls in my life liao.

There are many types of people living and working in bkk. I chiong so long time and know people both working decent and dark trade in bkk leh. There are rumour out there say you are run road to bkk leh bro. Will you care to help debunk those theory? If debunk b4? Can refresh everyone? Surely decent working living in thailand can easily debunk such unfounded rumours. Post some pictures build up your case lah. Censored personal info of course without too much privacy leak. Thats if you care to share lah. No one forcing you anyway. Plenty of sg run road or various dark trade guys residing in thailand. You not yet married mah tioboh? So your visa or valid work permit should be there. Be helpful lah help others who asking questions mah. Don't just only know pick bones out of eggs.

If you not like those rumor claim? I also will support you one. I up your points b4 leh 555 did u up or zap me in return? Im just 1 x Funboi here. I nv ask or activate anyone to zap you btw. I lost over 30++ points? But i earn them back by sharing and friendly with others.

Actually i hear liao is half half believe only cuz news can be true or fake one leh till proven. I'm just curious mah why kana pick bones out of eggs. Then listen others share with me only. Just FYI lah hor.

Just like years ago got 1 nick backstab me with fake news? He claimed to be a legit chiongster? End up later its widely spread behind he turn out to be an okt kana AV raid. Of course those news is other feed me. I listen also half half believe cuz i can't prove he indeed went jail mah is other say one not me say one. But he got a lot enemy out there leh haizz i also friendly one despite he spread fake news on me? In the end i also try help him a bit haizz. We believe in karma one leh bro. Any guys which have a dick that can erect also need find fuck unless pcc lah.

Im a loser anyway. A CMI Thai chiongster who can't speak good fluent thai who bullshit and cannon fairy alot. 5555.

Last edited by funboi; Yesterday at 09:03 AM.
Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thats why u dun even know FL in Dome1 which also originate from thailand already evolved till can speak english. 5555. Then you try to divert say still got FL can't speak english cuz chiongsters experienced need of using google translate. Alamak. In the beginning Thai is speak Thai leh and society will improves people education will also improve leh. Whole thailand so many girls leh bro. There are many thai girls who indeed can speak english. I must emphasis not expert good fluent english wait FL kana pick bones out of eggs. Maybe cuz i lucky 555 walan duno why managed to meet them. Then you further divert say they can speak because got farang bf lah or certain lang base customers.
And so, you trying to say that those FRs in DOME 1 are fake?

So many FRs stated that many of these FLs which from Thailand can’t speak English, till they need to use google translator to communicate with them.

And mind you these are not 10 years ago stories. Those were 2019 FRs. Therefore there still many of them can’t speak English.

And wait, the FLs which I mentioned that rarely can converse in English were 10 years ago FLs right. And you claimed that many can speak English back then. In case you forget this is the post by you.

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=18...postcount=1300

Yup, so are you trying to deny that those FLs can speak well in other language beside than thai, they go and learn for nothing?

Quote:
We fuck FL leh bro where got dig so deep about where they learn their language? Just like bro who went thermae recently he can't speak thai one leh and managed to pickup a thai girl can speak english with him n have a good fuck. Need to investigate which Uni she grad boh got cert boh got what relationship history boh 5555
You looks stupid here with such statement. Again if you claiming you fucked more than 3K FLs, then this is something to ponder. Cause your statement above indicated that you totally seems newbie to me.

No need to dig so deep. An experience chiongster will know that if one FL able to use other foreign language beside than thai, then there’s possibilities that this FL

1. Has a foreigner bf before base on the language of she able to speak.
2. Worked in the country on the particular language that she able to speak.

Indeed your objective is to fk only. But how many out there fall with the fl with the initial objective is to fk only. You tell me.

Quote:
If a person fuck 1 FL in 1 year he maybe no chance to meet FL can speak english. But if he fuck more meet more FL his chance of meeting FL can speak english become higher due the exposure. simply as that.

What you trying to prove? You can remember every single nicks posting in SBF Thai thread but yet you can't recall your estimated bonk counts and keep saying less than 3k? cuz trolling sake? 1 is also less than 3k leh bro. 555 some dogs tried to challenge my chiongster authenticity b4 and claimed they got lots of fucking experiences also but end up kns they more cannon than me 5555.
Again the 1 per year is you assumed, all I stated is below 3K. And I already made myself so clear. This is Thailand. There’s so many ways to get laid. Why should I limit myself to fk shop only or go book from OKT, when there’s other avenues to get laid. And you claimed you chiong Thailand for more than decade long, and this coming out from you.

Nope, I didn’t mention I can remember every single nick. Its you who assumed again. Simple, looking by the way you posting now, I’m sure now everyone knows who is FUNBOI, cause you talking so many shit till get so many attention.

But back then, zero. Nothing and yet you dare to claim you been posting in thai threads. Who are you trying to kid here. There’s once upon a time Sam the owner of this board, created a dedicated thread for me. You know? Or where were you. Cause I didn’t see you in the thread.

Quote:
Living in bkk many years doesn't mean surely meet a lot Thai girls or fuck a lot FLs. 1 year can fuck 1 also possible. If some bro say he fuck below 1million girls the range is can be 1 - 1mil that wide leh 555. Make other thinking wah seh kan experienced close to million liao but in fact only 1.
Just to share with you la since you like to assume, cause you dont have any idea about my lifestyle.

Every other day I’ll be at Thong Lor, chilling up with friends or clubbing, or chill and then slowly move our asses to clubs around Thong lor to know girls, and more than half of my LINE contact consist of girls contacts, and counting.

Quote:
I was hoping you also can show me some pictures also leh. Leave it to the trolls there lah they got more leverage there than you to pick on me.
What’s there to show, especially in sex forum. I think you underestimate me already. Look where’s SEAJ now, in case you don’t know who is SEAJ, can ask HURRICANE88.

Quote:
Your thai friend or what friends can keep laughing till they full 5555 its all about lifestyle and spending money bro. If they thai? they should know thai also have some thai guys just need drive their expensive cars around meet thai girls free fuck frequently also. Its all about lifestyle. Laugh so much also no use cuz that don't increase chance of getting fuck with girls. Better use the energy try fuck more girls till 3k IF possible. 5555 i been there done that leh bro even if today i stop fucking girls i also can laugh thinking i fucked enough girls in my life liao.
Wow finally you talked sense here. There’s no need for me to state what I’m been doing, but something along your line there.

Btw fk normal girls vs fk fl is two diff thing here.

Quote:
There are many types of people living and working in bkk. I chiong so long time and know people both working decent and dark trade in bkk leh. There are rumour out there say you are run road to bkk leh bro. Will you care to help debunk those theory? If debunk b4? Can refresh everyone? Surely decent working living in thailand can easily debunk such unfounded rumours. Post some pictures build up your case lah. Censored personal info of course without too much privacy leak. Thats if you care to share lah. No one forcing you anyway. Plenty of sg run road or various dark trade guys residing in thailand. You not yet married mah tioboh? So your visa or valid work permit should be there. Be helpful lah help others who asking questions mah. Don't just only know pick bones out of eggs.
LOL... of course la, others who not happy with me will take it as if I run road. But given the security agencies are on the ball, and road blocks every where especially when I always out every other night, you think I don’t have valid visa to stay in Thailand. Again nothing to share, cause I shared enough or when I feel wanna to share I’ll.
Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

After I read the first line of your post i stop reading liao 5555. I think all the experienced Thai FL chiongsters especially Dome1 chiongsters know why.

Let me haolian a bit again for one more time can? 5555

I am Funboi aka King of OVN of SBF Dome1.

ps.

Whoever the bros zapping 66066? Don't bother waste your time zapping him. 555 May God bless you all. Thanks.

Last edited by funboi; Yesterday at 08:27 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
After I read the first line of your post i stop reading liao 5555. I think all the experienced Thai FL chiongsters especially Dome1 chiongsters know why.
Just spell it out la. Cause to you all those FRs are fake right, only handful were correct, and the handful including yours. But having said that why you used Dome1 FRs to post in the other thread in the first place.

Contradicting ainít you.
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Whoever the bros zapping 66066? Don't bother waste your time zapping him. 555 May God bless you all. Thanks.
Points doesnít really mean anything to me la. So what points high but a fairy cannon.

Anyway Iím happy as you trigged by my words, exposing you as a fairy cannon! Shiok, so tonight going to celebrate at Thay.
Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Go ahead celebrate Make sure you enjoy mak mak na.

To us? You are just making a fool out of yourself. We already celebrating in advance earlier liao.

Thats the good thing about SBF. Its public. 5555.

Thank you very much for making all the effort posting replies. 5555 We believe in karma anyway. Faster go celebrate don't be late. 555555

Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Go ahead celebrate Make sure you enjoy mak mak na.

To us? You are just making a fool out of yourself. We already celebrating in advance earlier liao.

Thank you very much for making all the effort posting replies. 5555 We believe in karma anyway. Faster go celebrate don't be late.
Actually itís you who making fool out of yourself la. And many infos about yourself is avail online already, and worst in sex forum.

Relax now only 2130hrs. Night still young. Just reached Thay. Are you in Bangkok? If yes first drink on me la, for ridiculing you.
Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Yaya. Have a few more drinks. Make sure you have a good time.

I'm sorry but like I said we already started ahead. 55555

And we don't drink with weirdo.

Old Today, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 18
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I see many people hanging outside. Whatís going on?
Old Today, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 8
Giansex is a splendid one to beholdGiansex is a splendid one to beholdGiansex is a splendid one to beholdGiansex is a splendid one to beholdGiansex is a splendid one to beholdGiansex is a splendid one to beholdGiansex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Is the FL fair like in your image? Mind to share the FR?
Yes bro. Milfy and curvy body
Advert Space Available