The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2020, 05:16 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lying Eyes: You know a Heartache When You See One

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 19-05-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2183 / Power: 27
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

Story 1E

Ok, so what's my line? I mean my plan! Go head on with her and I was very sure it would blow up! Knowing that she would point all fingers at you instead of herself, so I had to tread carefully.

On a sunny afternoon, knowing for sure she was working at that time, I went up to his place and *ding dong*

After identified to him who I was, he just signalled me to go in to talk. He did not look surprise, just showing somewhat indifferent.

I sized him up and had to say he was indeed good looking, with pretty sharp features on his clean cut face. And since he was in the middle of his exercising routine, I could spot his six pack while I had only one big pack!

And now to the conversation proper:

Me: I am sure you know why I am here today!

G: As the saying goes, chicks you did not control, why control the eagle?

I was taken aback by his bold reply and I knew that he was spot on to the point.

M: I just hope you can stop looking for her..

G: Let's be very clear about this. I did not look for her. It was she who kept looking for me.

I already knew I was begining to fall in this battle but I just shamlessly charge ahead.

M: But you can stop seeing her, can't you? You love her?

He just gave me a cheeky smile and said,

G: I have no intention to break another person's marriage and I don't love her. I only love the colour of money!

M: Money? You asking me for money?

G: Nope! And since it's already in the open, I tell you the truth. She is my boss! She is the paymaster. So I have to listen to her instruction, just like you listen to your boss, got it?

M: You mean she paid you?

G: Yes.. do I need to be so clear that I am a gigolo! Also known as a "duck" if you prefer.

Even though I suspected it from their recording conversation but now, I heard it directly from the horse's mouth! I was curious but now I understand better.

He is a lady killer for sure, with his good look and nice body. I'm sure he made a good lover on bed too! And I unintententiontal glanced down and happened to see his big bulge in his tight exercise shorts. No wonder she fall for him!

I was defeated in this battle of waterloo! So I ended up almost speechless.

M: How much she paid you?

G: You won't reveal your salary to me, would you? You can always get it directly from her, if she would even tell you about it! Listen to my advice for your own good. Why not you have a nice talk with your own wife. Only you can help yourself!

I looked down rather rejected and nodded hesitantly in agreement.

And on my way out, I stopped for a short while when I saw the inside of one of his bedroom and I sighed. He saw me looking in the direction of that room and said,

G: She paid for it and ask me to set it up! If that was what you wanna ask!

And I went off my way, knowing that it was a failed mission. A mission impossible! And I was still heading nowhere and back to square one. I wished I could turn back the clock, to the days when she was still asking me to make love to her so often. If only I had listened!

And now, the only way out is ....

Last edited by Shaky; 19-05-2020 at 11:11 AM.
Old 19-05-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19747 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Story Thread To Support , Thanks TS

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 19-05-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

If you cannot stop them, join them!
Old 19-05-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

great story ups
Old 20-05-2020, 07:49 AM
Samster (Donor)

Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

Story 1F

I guessed the inevitable would happen soon. I got to face up to the reality! I plucked up the courage and did the confrontation, abeit using a softer approached but I more or less knew what the outcome gonna be.

Then one night, after she came back from her "fucking" overtime, literally! She was still so horny and requested me to make love to her. I hesitated but obliged her. She blowed for me, which she seldom did and so I just carried on with the flow.

She did not stop and kept blowing till I shot inside her mouth. She smiled and said,

W: Yes what you wanna to tell me?

You can not hide your lying eyes. And your smile, is just a thin disguise! Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!

M: Are we gonna go on like this and pretend that nothing had happened?

W: I know two wrongs do not make it right. I also know that I had done wrong. So it will be better for you to say and decide what seem fits

M: I mean, for the sake of our child, can you stop?

W: I understand. Pls give me time. I am not leaving our place and I will still be sleeping in this bedroom. But if you prefer to move to the other bedroom, I won't stop you.

M: Ok, if that is what you had thought. Then let's give it a try.

Very soon, it was evident that our home slowly beginning to look a hotel. Coming in only to sleep, especially for her. It seemed that her overtime work had even increased! It became alternate days.

And even not coming back home at all if the next day she did not have to work. It was clearly not working for our better at all! But became worse instead! We hardly talk but she would chat with him for hours. Just could not understand why they had so many things to chat about?

M: You are not even trying at all? Do you still want our relationship?

W: Errr.... I also not sure what I wanted now. I'm so confuse now.

M: I guessed you no longer love me anymore?

She just kept quiet. I already knew the answer and was more or less prepare for the worse. But it sure was mental torture.

Only time can heal! Time is a teacher that taught me well. Loser is the one who cry! I held my head up high and turned the other way but not before she caught the tears in my red eyes. It was futile to fight anymore. Not with someone already had gone way way too far off.

We went our separate ways. I did not want to know what had happened to her anymore nor did I want to know. Ignorance is bliss. But it really took quite a long time to heel. I went on with my life, but at times I fell again and again whenever I went to see my son.

Have you seen her? Tell me have you seen her? Hoping for hope or fade hope that one day she would be back but then again I lied. Let it go! Let it go!

It was already two years since she was out of my life... I do not know what's going on with her life anymore. I just wish her all the best. Goodbye my love.. forever!
Old 20-05-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 20-05-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

That's the end? Damn... Couldn't get enough of it. Pls tell me there's part 2!
Old 21-05-2020, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 21-05-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Story 2: Who is the Real Boss?

The story on the weaknesses of human greed on power, money, lies, deceive, lust, used, abused, selfishness and make believe combined.

This story would be written in the eyes, thoughts and heart of a young man but at times, written from the boss's wife. There would be a mixture of softcore and hardcore text with some added Singlish lah!

Bear in mind at times, the words especially his, might be way too strong, too crude and too insulting to read. And that was the reality thought from them. Raw and uncensored! So read with care and pardoned their languages.

Worker: John, 25y. H1.8m 80kg. Good physique and boyish good looking young man. Smart but cunning and scheming.

Boss' wife: Mrs. Lee or Angie, 35y. H1.6m 54kg. Classy and elegant. Arrogant and at times, bitchy!. MILF standard. With big curves in the right places but not excluding her tummy too.

Boss: Dan Lee, 42y. H1.7m 77kg. Big belly. At times, can be an idiot!

And all other characters not so important to be listed. Will mention it as they come along.

It was the time of the year where we would sing 'auld lang syne' All dressed up to the nines for our annual party. A company I had just recently joined, probably about two months ago.

I was lazy and always wanted the easy and short cut way up! But I knew it was not a bed of roses. There woukd be plenty of thorns if you were not careful. 

I was only given the job of a driver to begin with! The boss believed in making you slaved your way up. More like a "ke le fei or those "one leg kick" type.

My job involved driving my boss around daily but at times when he did not need me to be around, I would be assigned to his wife. And that was what made my job more interesting. 

Play pretend that I was driving my own car. A Mercedes 500. A super cool, powerful machine with an equally super arrogant ass! In Mrs Lee's eyes, I was just another small fly and almost invisible to her. 

Back to the annual dinner, this lady kept tailing me and sat next to me. No, not the lady boss but just another worker in the accounts department.  

About her? Well nothing much to speak of. SYT? Dream on! Just an old hag, probably left on the office shelf for sometime and that nobody in the office, care to touch or look. Nancy, already in her forties plus but surprisingly, married. As they said, love was blind!

Well, no fish but have prawn also good lah!. Besides, she might be of good help to me, since I was still new and blur in this company. From the start, she had been pretty helpful and friendly. And probably over friendly, likely she might have took a fancy on me. What the heck!

So old yet trying to keep up with the fashion but it seemed to be out of fashion most of the time! Kind of weird and embarrassing to even look at her dressing sense.

But tonight, she seemed more old sexy with her tight white dress. Maybe she thought she was Cinderella! Surprisingly, when I paid more attention on her back, I could make up her lacy thongs! WTF? She wearing a thong? Weird but still erotic enough that caused my tool stir a little.

The celebration went on and everybody was having a good time. Everybody wished everyone well. Real or fake, nobody care! Needless to say, lady boss dressed as if she was trying to win the beauty pageant. So nice and sexy but could only see but could not touch, making her even more desirable.

Time flies and it was time to say goodnight! But not before I had asked June whether she wanted a lift home. Trying to act like a gentleman but more like a wolf hiding in sheep's clothings. And as expected, she was happy as a lark! And she happily waited around as I needed to send boss and his wife home first. 

When I came back when most of them already left the place, I saw her sitting alone like a goondo desperately waiting for her prince charming. I lifted my hand up and she took it immediately. So I lead her to 'MY' Mercedes and took her for to eat some wind!

Made some small talk and when I sensed that the time and mood was right, I hit it by boldly asking,

M: Errr... your hubby sleeping at home?

And Nancy answered without any hesitation: NO.. he went OVERSEA!

Must she be so honest about it? Or was she hinting or inviting me for a night cap? And immediately, my mind went into overdrive. 

Not sure why I suddenly felt so carefree. Maybe could be the night of celebration and happiness. Moreover, the night was still young and I felt something seemed to be missing and felt uneasy.

Just felt like releasing some tension. Finding a chicken now, would need time and money and probably way too expensive for the last night of the year! Well... what am I waiting for?

Last edited by Shaky; 21-05-2020 at 03:33 PM.
Old 21-05-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
helicoptermoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you so much for sharing nice good story.
Old 21-05-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
ManeNo19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, hope for more updates to come soon.
Old 21-05-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
CharliezThenor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share. Cheers to TS
Old 22-05-2020, 06:49 AM
Samster (Donor)

Story 2A:

Well...already got one standby, so why not? Somemore could get it for free? Heck! At most, just covered the top and fired the base! I looked at her again and the glanced from her twin top down to her triangle. Not really that bad after all!

Still passable and never judge a book by it's cover! Maybe she could be a hot fuck after all! Never try and you would never know!

John: So sorry. Probably drank a little too much just know, it it ok if I can use your toilet for a short while?

June: Oh... hehe. Sure please follow me.

I pretended to be a little more drunk than I should be, so she helped me out a little, by letting me rest my head on her shoulder and let me put my arms on her waist for support when we walked.

She led me to the toilet and left me alone to pee. But she walked out without closing the door. So I just drop my pants and underwear on the floor and I just released my urge and let it flow.

After I had done, I intentionally sat on the toilet bowl and waited. I knew she would come back for me if I did not come out for too long. My mind started to get dirty and wondered how I am gonna up her soon.

Needless to say, the effect got my cock rising in no time. And that was my plan as I wanted her to see my hard thing. All I had to do was pretended to be tipsy and unable to stand on my own.

So as expected, she stood at the door and asked me if I was alright. I did not answer her, so forcing her to come in to help me. She just stood there and watched, as if she did not know what to do next.

I made sure she saw my hard cock staring at her. She tried to help me to stand up but I just leant on her totally with my body weight. Feeling good that my cock was pressing hard on her crotch area, thru her dress.

And my two hands cupped her bum from behind, pretending to find support. I could feel her sexy lacy thong back and it urged me on. She got no choice but to lead me to a room. We both fell on the bed when I did not let her go.

I didn't care anymore and just kissed her and I guessed she wanted it too as she responded likewise positively. So I took the opportunity to grope her all over and stripping all her clothes, bra and panties off that blocked out my path.

Promises and sweet nothings were made, in the heat of passion. Drilling her old but wet cunt was fun! She told me she was last touched more than two months ago. Probably already grew spider web inside already!

So she went from a dull old hag to a fucking horny bitch! For me, I did not care so much. Just fucked and released my load to satisfy my lust first. She just happened to be conveniently around for me to dump my cum into.

I was so tired after I shot out, outside her genitals and just dozed off. And in the early morning, I got a morning wood and a great wake up call. She was between my legs, teasing, licking and sucking him! She probably did not get enough of cock!

I just slept there, enjoyed her service since I had nothing better to do anyway. I got nothing to loose! And before long, I gave her my morning white milk to drink and she happily ate it all down.

After enjoying her real breakfast she cooked for us, I fucked her one more time on her dining table. Lifting one of her legs up high, like a whore! And giving her all she was worth. She asked me to shoot on her bum but it was too shoik to stop and ended up leaving her with my cum dripping down her thighs!

She was a bit shocked when she stuck her fingers inside herself to check, it was all with my sticky glue.

Jo: No worry so much! Just fuck and feel good can already!

Ju: Ok lor.. coz you told me you love me last night!

WTF! Did I say it? She took it for real? How naive she was! It was just another fuck only lah! Just did not bother so much.

And I went off my way but not before telling her to keep a very low profile and pretended as if nothing had happened between us.
Old 22-05-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this story is nice!                                          

setting up my tent here to wait for more. 
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1