The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SBF Group deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Tale of Two(?) Sisters

Awesome story.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 14
abyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

YS got up gingerly from the couch, and proceeded to plant her cute, nubile butt on my groin. I had only came moments go, but the soft pressure from her jiggly rear made me feel a stirring in my balls. Her hair in my face gave a scent of shampoo and of the oils her scalp had accumulated over the day, and I took in her smell in a single breath. I planned to savour her with all five senses today.

“Hey…. I haven’t shower” protested YS. “Nice ah?”

“Nice….” I said, intoxicated. The smell of a woman. I loved doing the same to my wife after she came home from work, with the exception that I usually would also proceed to taste her pussy thereafter.

Returning to my objective, I wrapped my right arm around her waist, my hand reaching forward and into her groin. Brushing over her mound, I faintly felt the impression her pubes made on the thin fabric. Interesting, it felt like there wasn’t a lot of hair, just like her elder sister.

Perhaps I should digress at this point to explain what I love about analysing panties and pubes in a woman. Over the years, I have realised that my fetish with underwear arises from the fact that you probably can tell a lot about a woman from the kind of underwear she puts on. There is nothing more arousing that finding out the intimate thoughts and desires of a woman. The best zaogeng videos are of those showing women who are sporting lacy thongs underneath their modest attire. It is the same with pubes. A woman who pays attention to her pubes is one who is probably expecting male attention in the region, and one who does not and leaves them free to grow also sports an arousing innocence.

At this point, YS seemed to be in between both. An innocent, horny, and curious woman. I shall be the one to lead her astray.

I ran my middle finger from the top of her vaginal lips to her entrance, and back up again, using only the lightest of touches. Repeating this a few times, I could feel YS stiffening up through every stroke. Building up a rhythm, I decided to focus on her clitoris first, gradually moving to a circular motion and adding more pressure.

The goal was to arouse her, but also draw her attention away from my other hand. Using my off-hand, I slowly unbuttoned her shirt, revealing more and more of her virginal white bra. Just as I reached the last button, I moved my right hand further down over her entrance, feeling the dampness slowly encroaching on the fabric. This caused YS to suddenly throw her head back and let out a moan, her head now resting on my shoulder. Her back arched, pushing her chest forward, and I took the opportunity to flip her button shirt open, revealing her bra in all its glory. It was time for my dual assault, using my right hand to rub her entrance, and my left to knead her left breast gently.

YS seem entranced by this, her hands moving to grab onto mine, as if telling me not to stop. Her eyes were shut, her mouth agape, and it seemed like someone could have just stuffed his cock into her mouth and she would not resist.

Moving back to her clit, I started to plant gentle kisses on the nape of her neck. Feeling her soften in my arms, with a quick motion, I grabbed the cup of her bra and tugged downwards, freeing her luscious breasts from her bra.
YS gave a gasp, and not wanting to know whether I did something wrong or not, I quickly moved to rubbing her pert nipple with my fingers. This seemed to open a door, with YS’ arousal gushing out. “MMMM” she exclaimed while squirming.

Alternating between the left and right nipple, I would occasionally lick my fingers so as to decrease the friction and increase her pleasure. I moved back to her entrance, rubbing it as if I were trying to penetrate her through her panties. Her moans got progressively softer, now switching to harder, and shorter breaths of air.

“Jiefu Kor Kor, I’m cumming….” Her orgasm arrived shortly after uttering those words. It was cute to see how similar she was to her elder sister. Both liked their nipples stimulated with saliva. Both enjoyed the stimulation of their love hole more than their clit. And both orgasmed silently, with minimal jerking, just a stiffening of the body, eyes shut.

She resumed panting a few sweet moments later, her arms lying limply by her side.
Old 05-05-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
dicklywhacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates TS, please keep going!
Old 05-05-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 05-05-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
casewang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bro, please keep going. Thanks.
Old 06-05-2020, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 06-05-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

abyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was not done yet. There are two kinds of women. Those that do not want any further sexual intimacy after orgasm (just like men), and those that can orgasm multiple times, each one stronger than the last. Wifey was of the latter. I wondered which one YS was? Are sisters truly cut from the same cloth?

Lifting up her tiny frame easily, I placed her on all fours. She had no strength to resist me now, and she could only protest weakly.

Her buttocks pointed towards the ceiling; her groin fully exposed between the gap of her thighs. Her wet patch was now visible. An innocent girl in a compromising position, ripe for the taking. I had to resist the urge to pull down her panties and start feasting on her holes.

Instead, I used both hands. Positioning myself behind her, I reached around her thighs with my right hand, rubbing her clit from the top, while my left hand went to work on her entrance. Should I try her ass too? No, it was probably too early…

“Jiefu Kor Kor, no- please, its so sen- sensitive, no- AHH” YS protested meekly, her words punctuated by her squeals and heavy breathing. I paid no heed to her words, and continued, maintaining the rhythm. I felt the burn in my wrists, but the gushing of her juices and the wetness of her panties was as if her pussy was encouraging me further.

She fell silent again shortly after, accompanied by tiny jerks of her hips, a sign of her nubile orgasm. Finally relenting in my assault, I brought my fingers to my nose, and took it all in. I stuck out my tongue and tasted her juice, and it was sweet like honey. All five senses were now fulfilled.
“You… You BULLY ME!” said YS, her face and chest slumped on the couch with her cute buttocks still in the air. She pretended to mock cry, her pretty face scrunched up.

Planting a kiss on her butt, I said “Sorry YS, I really couldn’t resist… You’re so cute when you orgasm.”

“… Help me up, I want to go and wash…”

“Shall we shower together?” I proposed. I propped her back up onto a seating position, making sure to grope her boobs while I was at it.

“No…. I alr gave you an inch, don’t take the mile…” She said in Chinese. “Give me a while”

She came out of the shower a few long moments later, her hair damp and tied. She was back to her oversized T shirt, but this time she came and laid in my arms on the sofa, turning on the TV to watch Netflix

We resumed our small talk during the Netflix session, without much discussion about the prior events. It felt like a dream, and all I had to remind me of what just happened was my slightly damp fingers, still lingering with her scent.

What was different was that now I could lift up her T shirt without resistance, exposing her striped panties momentarily. Blue and white…. She playfully smacked my hand away, but at the same time snuggling deeper into my chest. She was so alike my wife, but yet… younger, more inexperienced, like a lump of soft jade. It made me want to mould her to my liking even further.
But that would have to wait. I had a feeling that rushing things with YS would just be detrimental, and I had to be wary that my wife was living in the same house as well….

We ended our Netflix session, and made the decision to sleep in our separate rooms, for my wife would be home early in the morning…..
Old 07-05-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
HardCap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update bro, do continue
Old 07-05-2020, 12:56 AM
Samster

The next day, my wife came home exhausted, and proceeded to sleep as she prepared for her final night shift. All the better I thought, I can have more time in the day with YS. It was the weekend, and we both would be at home.
I met her at the dining table in the late morning, shortly after she woke. Her eyes were still puffy, hair in a ponytail, over-sized T shirt just covering her panties. “Morning jie fu….” She said, walking over to the laundry basket to drop off her used striped panties. She moved over to the water jug, and poured herself an early morning drink.

The thought of her panties hiding underneath her shirt make my erection grow. I wanted to feel her soft skin and flesh in my embrace. Creeping behind her, I gingerly took my erection out of my pants. It poked out at full mast, ready to penetrate. Bending my knees, I lowered myself such that my erection was below the level of her T shirt, and with a quick motion, stood up again, lifting up the back of her T shirt. I could have moved forward a step and jammed my turgid penis into her crotch, but that would probably be too intense for a little “virgin” like her. Baby steps.

She gasped suddenly, spilling a little water onto the kitchen counter. She turned around, but my cock remained, now lifting up the front of her T shirt. “Jie Fu!!!” she whispered urgently. “San-Jie is at home…. Please don’t do this!”

“Sorry sorry…. I just wanted to see your panties.”

She sighed audibly. “My panties got so nice to see ah…..”

With that, she turned around again, but this time, she lifted up the hem of her shirt to her waist, and stuck out her hips towards me revealing a pink panty. The panty was sheer at the back, allowing me to see the entirety of her butt crack through the panty.

Fuck. How much longer can I resist this nubile girl, before I break down and just rape her there and then?

“Wow…. Ok now front view please.”

With a louder, longer sigh, she straightened her bank and turned to face me again, shirt still at her waist. The front of the panty was opaque, but had little roses printed all over the front. I bent forward to take a closer look, causing her to blush.

“YS, I can see your hair sticking out…”. Indeed, little nubs of her pubes protruded from the front of her panty, adding to the overall innocent, young appearance that she had.

Gasping, she quickly covered her panties again in embarrassment, as I laughed at her cute gesture. Eager to get back at me, she walked forward, grabbing my cock with one hand. She whispered in my ear “Jie Fu…. Did you get this hard from looking at me? Or did San-Jie do something to you in the morning?”

“YS…. You can feel how hard it is right now, what do you think?”

“Hehe…. San-jie is still at home now. Can you wait till she leaves..?”

With that, she tucked my cock back into my pants. My turgid erection continued to stand through the fabric, and she giggled at the little pyramid she made, using one finger to trace the tip of my penis before sauntering back to her room. Halfway in the corridor, she once again lifted up her shirt, showing me her cute butt covered by her sheer panty. Soon, I thought, I’ll have her squealing in my arms again…..

I decided to go back to bed and join my wife, conserving energy for what I thought would be another wild night…
Old 07-05-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Yamifist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story bro
Old 07-05-2020, 05:17 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 07-05-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: A Tale of Two(?) Sisters

Quote:
Originally Posted by abyss100 View Post
The next day, my wife came home exhausted, and proceeded to sleep as she prepared for her final night shift. All the better I thought, I can have more time in the day with YS. It was the weekend, and we both would be at home.
I met her at the dining table in the late morning, shortly after she woke. Her eyes were still puffy, hair in a ponytail, over-sized T shirt just covering her panties. “Morning jie fu….” She said, walking over to the laundry basket to drop off her used striped panties. She moved over to the water jug, and poured herself an early morning drink.

The thought of her panties hiding underneath her shirt make my erection grow. I wanted to feel her soft skin and flesh in my embrace. Creeping behind her, I gingerly took my erection out of my pants. It poked out at full mast, ready to penetrate. Bending my knees, I lowered myself such that my erection was below the level of her T shirt, and with a quick motion, stood up again, lifting up the back of her T shirt. I could have moved forward a step and jammed my turgid penis into her crotch, but that would probably be too intense for a little “virgin” like her. Baby steps.

She gasped suddenly, spilling a little water onto the kitchen counter. She turned around, but my cock remained, now lifting up the front of her T shirt. “Jie Fu!!!” she whispered urgently. “San-Jie is at home…. Please don’t do this!”

“Sorry sorry…. I just wanted to see your panties.”

She sighed audibly. “My panties got so nice to see ah…..”

With that, she turned around again, but this time, she lifted up the hem of her shirt to her waist, and stuck out her hips towards me revealing a pink panty. The panty was sheer at the back, allowing me to see the entirety of her butt crack through the panty.

Fuck. How much longer can I resist this nubile girl, before I break down and just rape her there and then?

“Wow…. Ok now front view please.”

With a louder, longer sigh, she straightened her bank and turned to face me again, shirt still at her waist. The front of the panty was opaque, but had little roses printed all over the front. I bent forward to take a closer look, causing her to blush.

“YS, I can see your hair sticking out…”. Indeed, little nubs of her pubes protruded from the front of her panty, adding to the overall innocent, young appearance that she had.

Gasping, she quickly covered her panties again in embarrassment, as I laughed at her cute gesture. Eager to get back at me, she walked forward, grabbing my cock with one hand. She whispered in my ear “Jie Fu…. Did you get this hard from looking at me? Or did San-Jie do something to you in the morning?”

“YS…. You can feel how hard it is right now, what do you think?”

“Hehe…. San-jie is still at home now. Can you wait till she leaves..?”

With that, she tucked my cock back into my pants. My turgid erection continued to stand through the fabric, and she giggled at the little pyramid she made, using one finger to trace the tip of my penis before sauntering back to her room. Halfway in the corridor, she once again lifted up her shirt, showing me her cute butt covered by her sheer panty. Soon, I thought, I’ll have her squealing in my arms again…..

I decided to go back to bed and join my wife, conserving energy for what I thought would be another wild night…
Awaiting the moment when her panties will cumm off now hehehe
Old 07-05-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abyss100 View Post

Reading This Give Me Hard On Liao

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 07-05-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Thanks TS
These forbidden fruits are always tense and satisfying, coupled with guilt. But WTF, go for it brother. YOLO
Old 07-05-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 0
SexHunter520 is a glorious beacon of lightSexHunter520 is a glorious beacon of lightSexHunter520 is a glorious beacon of lightSexHunter520 is a glorious beacon of lightSexHunter520 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice story bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1