The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Wa, im so glad to see TS cum back so soon to tease us making us hard n wet below again with another sexciting update during tis covid-19 lockdown period, tis time doing nite time supermarket shopping with his notti n sexy wifey Joey although we never expected him to ...yes, i hv been to the Waterway shopping centre in Punggol a few times already...hehe...but sad TS never jio me to go shopping with them tat night there and missed out on all the fun they had there with Joey zaogenging both her top n bottom to the old tiko peh uncles there ...sigh...n ended up as usual with a v. wet sexciting role-play when they reach home

Now waiting for their next sexventure to see how notti and sexy Joey will be to the guys she meets in future

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 28-04-2020 at 11:34 AM.
Old 28-04-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kYtong View Post
Nice update bro, never thought you can have fun during CB haha
Actually quite ok la. Some more all mask up.
Old 28-04-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Thank u for the update
Too bad I don stay in NE region
Old 03-05-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoido View Post
Thank u for the update
Too bad I don stay in NE region
even if stay in NE region oso no use...TS n wifey r just too scary cats to meet us or tell us where they r going for us to catch a glimpse of them ..it's worst than trying to meet a film star...maybe they think we r tigers trying to eat them up..haha

Last edited by Rickey; 05-05-2020 at 01:48 AM.
Old 03-05-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
PohpiahMaihum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread TS, hope to read more fun updates!
Old 28-05-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Wow. The thread was so far back already.
Old 28-05-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Wow. The thread was so far back already.
Because u MIA n did not update for so long lor...sigh

Old 22-06-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Adventure #37: Compilation of Short Stories during CB Phase 1

During circuit breaker, we can't go anywhere much and are always at home most of the time. The only few times that we go out will be for grocery shopping (as what I have shared previously), to pack food or to go down park for a walk.

On normal working from home days, Joey will be dressed in her tshirt and just in her panties (if the tshirt is long enough to cover her ass, but even so it's always just barely covering) or her spag top and in just a short loose cotton shorts. For bra wise, it depends on whether she is having any zoom meetings or not.

During one of the day, I was working on the sofa, while she is at the dining table for her zoom meetings with her team of 4 other guys (with 1 guy younger than her, and the other 3 older guys in their 40s 50s). Joey was dressed in her white tshirt and just a pair of grey panties. As usual, since at home, she will be sitting very casually, either crossed legged on the chair or both her legs on the chair with her knees bent.

Thats when I wondered, since our table top is glass and see through, so each time whenever they are taking a break or what, Joey will tilt her laptop screen with camera down partially first before standing up. That means her colleagues would be able to see her panties when she is uncrossing her legs and her butt she is standing up.

I asked her casually once but she insisted cannot see one and if can see they would already told her. (which guys will go tell her sia). But since can see cannot touch, so I just leave it to her.
Old 22-06-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Another common thing during CB is deliveries. Joey will like to shop online for whatever items or other than that our meals if we are not cooking. I will always ask her to answer the door since she did most of the online shopping and I don't know what she bought, so most times she will just open the door in either tshirt and panties or spag top and her loose cotton shorts.

So got few times, she would answer in her spag top and loose cotton shorts. Got once, it really turns me on. The delivery was around 6 plus 7 after our work timing, so Joey was in her normal lacy blag spag top, braless and the usually black loose short cotton shorts

"Ding-dong" the doorbell rang. "Eh go answer leh." Joey asked me as I was lazing on the sofa.

"You go la. I don't even know u buy what everytime." I told her casually.

"Wah lau, I wear like that ask me go open" Joey grumbled as she went to answer the door.

"Hello mdm, grocery delivery" it was a malay uncle with a bit of tummy in his late 50s.

So Joey opened the gate to take the items. There were quite a fair bits of items, from snacks to drinks to alcohol etc. Some were packed in the carton box, some in the plastic bags. I went over to the kitchen and start to help her pack the items while Joey took over the items and check, before placing the bags or carton down.

I noticed each time she will need to turn around with her butt facing the delivery man and bent down to put the items down just outside the kitchen for me. If the loose and short shorts, I am sure the delivery man can see most of her big ass and would have guessed she is not wearing a panties.

"Ok last one mdm, this one heavy. I will just put on the floor and you push in after you check" the delivery man told her as he placed the carton box on the floor and opened up for her to check.

Joey went over, squatted down in front of the box and started to check the items. In this position, her cup D braless is in full view to the delivery man but luckily her top is not loose. So no nipple is exposed. However for her shorts, it was so loose and short, her pussy was showing to the delivery man. If not for the mask, I think he can smell the musky sexy pussy smell after a day.

"Ok uncle done. Thank you." Joey told the delivery man as she turned around and stood up. After signing off, she bent over again with her ass facing the delivery man again and push the carton box in. I can see the uncle left reluctantly.
Old 22-06-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Joey came over to the kitchen to join me in arranging the drinks in the fridge. She squatted next to me started arranging.

"Wow. What a teaser you are sia. Your shorts so loose and short. You see what's showing. Haha I wonder what will happen if you are alone. " I told Joey when I saw her pussy in full view. Now then I realised the uncle would have seen this view, the only difference is that at the door, it was darker as the corridor lights are not turned on yet.

Joey was stunned for a moment. Deep down she is trying to recall if she is showing that much.

"Never mind la. Uncle like" I slid my hands into her pussy through the huge openings. "Girl, you alone and horny ah. Why wear until like that?" I started to role play while sliding my fingers up and down the pussy slit.

Joey was getting turned on and joined in. "No uncle, don't touch. I not horny. Cause at home ma." Joey tried to push my hands away. "My husband coming soon."

"Not horny? Why so wet liao." I continued playing with her pussy. "Can go in so easily somemore." I pushed 2 fingers in, before taking them out, showed it to her and tasted them. "Ah.... Uncle no.. Ahhh. No.. No please.... Its.. dirty. Ahh. Today never.. Bathe.. Ah.." Joey moaned.

"Getting turned on liao right, ah.. Uncle like the smell and taste. So sexy. You horny dirty girl. Uncle will reward you." I stood up, took off my boxer and push my dirty cock in front of her mouth.

"Uncle also whole day no bathe. So sweaty and dirty liao. Come, you clean for me." I rub my cock at her mouth while playing with her breasts

Joey reluctantly opened her mouth and began sucking with her eyes closed. "Hmmm ahh. Smelly leh.... . Uncle.. Ahh"

After few mins, I cannot take it. I pushed her down on the floor, lifted her legs up and start fucking her through the shorts opening.

"No. Uncle.. Cannot.. Ahh.. Please. Ahh.. Ahh. Husband. Cumming...... Back. Ahh.. " Joey moaned as she cummed and her pussy squeezing my cock.

"You are so fucking wet, you dirty horny little girl. You like my smelly cock right. I going to fuck you hard." I hastened my fucking as I cummed inside together with her second orgasm.

After resting a while, she stood up and went to the toilet to wash up while I continue packing the items before we head out to get dinner.
Old 22-06-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

No comments?
Old 22-06-2020, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Luis7Suarez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No comments?
Shiok ah bro. Can I do delivery to you?
Old 23-06-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great to see TS back posting his update. I knew he will have his ways of having fun with his wife even during CB period
Old 25-06-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

I never plan for this leh. Haha.
Old 25-06-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
egor69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote: