The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
PiakPRC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Questions on Pinay maids

Bros. Just to check with you, are they very sticky? And if you trying to leave them, will they exaggerate things and make dramas out of it?
Old 01-06-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Questions on Pinay maids

These apply to all types of people not just pinay....
Old 01-06-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

You have a story to share?
Old 01-06-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

If u have a lot of money to spend on pinay maid...she will definitely be sticky....I will stick to u too if u willing to spend money on me....hahaha
Old 02-06-2020, 06:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Maids r sticky cos they afraid u get snatch away by other woman. U r her only hope to be out of poverty. They work whole life, still poor, still no money. Even if u fat, short, have big stomach or ugly face, they will still love u n sticky to u. They always say they nv look at money but is look on you, your good heart. But once they see u cannot be their long term rice ticket, they will leave u. So just play n don't involve in feeling can already.
Old 02-06-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Maids r sticky cos they afraid u get snatch away by other woman. U r her only hope to be out of poverty. They work whole life, still poor, still no money. Even if u fat, short, have big stomach or ugly face, they will still love u n sticky to u. They always say they nv look at money but is look on you, your good heart. But once they see u cannot be their long term rice ticket, they will leave u. So just play n don't involve in feeling can already.
Sounds like a man with experience....
Old 02-06-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
That are very true, 90% of the maids working oversea are either single mom or separated or hubby ran away with girl and didnt provide any financial supports at all, they needs to bring up their kids alone and at the same time taking care her family member too, old parents and sibling that are still schooling....so i try to help them a bit once in a while especially those unexpected circumantances, they will appreciate u more and serve u well on bed but those that always ask for money I will skipped them. And I will try to plan for their future too that which is why my fb are still sticking to me after yrs....each bro have their own ways and liking how u like to bonk maids, there is no right or wrong but utimately please dont jeopardize their job and livelihood, their kids and family depend on their jobs....that is just my 2 cents, no offence to all bro here...
Old 02-06-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 17
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

I have done with a number of pinay maids but none of them are sticky to me...i wanted to experience how it feels like to be sticky also no chance lol...
Old 02-06-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiakPRC View Post
Bros. Just to check with you, are they very sticky? And if you trying to leave them, will they exaggerate things and make dramas out of it?
Yes mostly will be sticky n not forgetting yourself sticky too after all the sweat n heat just take a shower, hug n kiss gdbye before leaving..

It all depends lah bro, put yrself in their shoes, they have a certain degree of liking for u before letting u f them n in yr head if only f ing them thoughts exist than I think u better let go before u get into a drama series...
Old 02-06-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
I have done with a number of pinay maids but none of them are sticky to me...i wanted to experience how it feels like to be sticky also no chance lol...
haha up you
Old 02-06-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Whao... be careful what you wish.
Old 02-06-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow, sounds like a lot...how many?
Old 02-06-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
wildrat88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMan View Post
Sounds like a man with experience....
I also think so too
Old 02-06-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
gotha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm the complete opposite, damn scared of sticky gals!
Old 02-06-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Ask this spoilt brat. Real arse hole.

Youth pleads guilty to abusing maid and telling her she 'had no right to be in Singapore'

SINGAPORE - A youth not only spat on his family's domestic helper and threw a metal mug at her face, leaving her with injuries, but also told her that she was "only a maid, was poor and had no right to be in Singapore".

Ng Jia Sheng, 20, pleaded guilty on Tuesday (June 2) to using criminal force on Ms Estabillo Soledad Agustin in 2018, as well as causing her grievous hurt by a rash act endangering her personal safety.

He also admitted to using insulting words on the 41-year-old Filipino that caused her alarm, which is an offence under the Protection from Harassment Act.

Two other charges will be taken into consideration during sentencing on a later date.

The court heard on Tuesday that Ms Agustin has returned to her home country.

According to court documents, Ng and Ms Agustin were involved in a dispute at Ng's family home along Greenwood Avenue in Bukit Timah on June 7, 2018. She was employed as a maid by Ng's mother at that time.

When Ms Agustin replied in "an irritated manner" to Ng's request to turn on the air-conditioner, he became angry at her.

The two subsequently got into an argument after Ms Agustin switched on the air-conditioner and threw the controller on a table.

Court documents state that the argument escalated to the point where both parties were shouting at each other.

The youth then spat in Ms Agustin's face. She responded by spitting back at him.

"During the altercation, the accused told the victim that she was only a maid, was poor and had no right to be in Singapore," Deputy Public Prosecutor Zhou Yihong told the court on Tuesday.

The DPP said Ng followed Ms Agustin to the kitchen after his father intervened and separated both of them.

He then picked up a metal mug, which was the nearest object within his reach, and threw it at her.

The mug struck Ms Agustin on her left cheek, near her nose.

She started crying and retaliated, throwing various objects such as plastic medicine bottles and a plastic jug at Ng, before she was restrained by Ng's brother. None of the items she threw hit Ng.

Ms Agustin then went outside the gate of the house, and told another maid to call the police.

She was examined by a doctor at Tan Tock Seng Hospital later that day, and found to have suffered multiple facial injuries, including a fracture on her nose.

On Tuesday, the court called for a report to assess Ng's suitability for probation. His case is adjourned to next week.

For causing grievous hurt by a rash act endangering the personal safety of others, Ng can be jailed for up to four years, or fined up to $10,000, or both.

He can also be jailed for a maximum of three months, or fined up to $1,500, or both, for using criminal force on a person.

For using insulting words to cause alarm to a person, Ng faces a maximum penalty of six months' jail and a $5,000 fine.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1