The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 19
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of
Re: Singapore Office Ladies

Old 28-05-2020, 09:03 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Nice I tot I was the only one who likes her. She has a video of her introducing the jumbo flat wearing low cut. Makes me fantasie about her
Maybe she waiting for something sexciting to happen lehz?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 28-05-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28192 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Singapore Office Ladies

Thanks for sharing!

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 28-05-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jkinsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't know why I can't see the pic
Old 30-05-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
absoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to behold

The problem I foresee is that when we all go back to office and CBD, you can’t really tell if a an OL is hot or not, especially if she’s wearing a face mask. Thanks for the pics, really miss CBD area. It’s now a reminder of a by-gone era.
Old 30-05-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
The one on left is a milf but she's not milfy enough, don't have that CFM look.

The right one has that seductive alluring look, + her tight dresses give her that lure.
Old 30-05-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluticeberg View Post
The problem I foresee is that when we all go back to office and CBD, you can’t really tell if a an OL is hot or not, especially if she’s wearing a face mask. Thanks for the pics, really miss CBD area. It’s now a reminder of a by-gone era.
Been noticing this for a few weeks since CB... but from the way they wear normally can guess is average to good, cannot see full face then just use imagination lor
Old 30-05-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Due to CB, hardly any office workers are in town. I remb when I had some matter to settle and make trips to the CBD area last year, man I really was missing lots of eye candy.

Looking fwd to exiting the CB.
Old 31-05-2020, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Quinao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Due to CB, hardly any office workers are in town. I remb when I had some matter to settle and make trips to the CBD area last year, man I really was missing lots of eye candy.

Looking fwd to exiting the CB.
Looking forward during lunch time at food centers or cafes
Old 10-06-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 19
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of

Not sure where to post, but I’m in contact with this millenial SYT financial consultant who has been trying to sell me some savings plan. I’ve been checking out her FB and Insta, and I love her millenial SYT feel. Now trying to take our convo further beyond savings plan... (the 2 pics look diff because it’s taken at different points in time, these convey her innocence the best...)

Old 10-06-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
twenty3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miss the ladies in tight skirt/dress and heels~~~~
Old 10-06-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
smuggish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twenty3 View Post
Miss the ladies in tight skirt/dress and heels~~~~
And sleeveless tops too!
Old 11-06-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure where to post, but I’m in contact with this millenial SYT financial consultant who has been trying to sell me some savings plan. I’ve been checking out her FB and Insta, and I love her millenial SYT feel. Now trying to take our convo further beyond savings plan... (the 2 pics look diff because it’s taken at different points in time, these convey her innocence the best...)

The 2nd pic shows she put on a fair bit of weight.
Old 12-06-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
charlestan666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Every lady I looked at now looks chio. Is it the after effect of Covid?
Old 12-06-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good luck bro, if got additional bonus is fantastic! But she trying to make a living to sell, if there is no suitable product to buy from her also dun waste each other time.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1