The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
classifiedman is Cool - loads of Potential
Will the Wuhan Virus stop you from chionging?

How safe do you think the WLs are?

I'm more of a JM thai joint patron so I'm afraid if they might be serving chinese labourers who are at higher risk?
Old 30-01-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Will the Wuhan Virus stop you from chionging?

If you put it that way actually the whole of geylang also not safe. China workers also got visit other lorong like lorong 18 or 16. Especially CNY period, because most local bai nian but foreign worker very free. China house also close, so thai house got visited the most.
Old 30-01-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostimage View Post
If you put it that way actually the whole of geylang also not safe. China workers also got visit other lorong like lorong 18 or 16. Especially CNY period, because most local bai nian but foreign worker very free. China house also close, so thai house got visited the most.
I think it is all about probability.

Out of the 10 confirmed case, there is another 70 case pending tests.
We won’t know which places these 80 people went, who else they come in contact and then which would come in contact with the WL. Not necessary through a GL customer.

It could be through a hairdresser to the WL, massage therapist (yes WL do go massage as their back hurts from constant pounding from us haha), waiters from Restaurants which WL patronize, etc.

Probability is low, it’s the same as kena 4D in reverse. No one wants to be the unlucky one
Old 30-01-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

There is a reason why God gave us big head and small head. Forget Geylang, let's all hide under our beds with two bottles of sanitiser and two face masks......Man up people!
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 30-01-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Lets be smart and sensible

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highligh...d-in-singapore

Remaining cautious and calm

11. There is so far no evidence of community spread in Singapore. However there is international evidence of growing infection among Hubei residents and those who have visited the province. We are therefore taking further precautions to reduce the risk of community spread in Singapore, and to protect Singaporeans. The Taskforce will continue to monitor the situation and take further steps as needed, depending on how the situation develops.

12. Meanwhile, Singaporeans can play their part by being socially responsible and practising good personal hygiene habits. Singaporeans are reminded to wash their hands regularly. Those who are unwell should wear a mask and see a doctor immediately. However, there is no general necessity to wear a mask if you are well.

13. We urge Singaporeans to remain calm, and to refer to official sources such as the MOH website or subscribe to the gov.sg WhatsApp, to get the latest updates on the situation.

MINISTRY OF HEALTH
28 JANUARY 2020
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 30-01-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bongker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Coming to think of it, the Wuhan virus is actually nothing spectacular compared to common cold. The people who had passed a away are either elderly or had some other diseases that caused the unfortunate deaths.

I think more people are getting stress related illness not Wuhan virus itself 😂
Old 30-01-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 5
happykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

if i am sober YES, if a little alcohol NO!
Old 30-01-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
simplygreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will stop going for the time being not because how deadly the Coronavirus is. Unlike HIV, the novel Coronavirus is considered as a public emergency by most countries now. Image one of the WLs you visited got it. The gov will trace down all the customers patronized that shop and quarantine them. Imagine how embarrassing if you are one of them.
Old 30-01-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplygreen View Post
I will stop going for the time being not because how deadly the Coronavirus is. Unlike HIV, the novel Coronavirus is considered as a public emergency by most countries now. Image one of the WLs you visited got it. The gov will trace down all the customers patronized that shop and quarantine them. Imagine how embarrassing if you are one of them.
Especially easy to trace for frequent flyers who call to book lol
Old 30-01-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
This is called being somewhat sensible and smart. The real danger is not the virus or the illness but our standing with our families. We cannot say that we are horny guys who don't get enough or any at home and our biology drives us to eat out.

That said, starting a sentence with imagine really gets my goat. How about imagining that you are eating pussy and the girl gets the runs and shits all over the punters face and forces him to eat it. Then what? Or imagine the girl went nuts and bit your didi lobotomising you.....the list of 'imagine' scenarios is unending.

That said my real question to the right honourable bro simplygreen is 'for how long will you stop going?

I need food, water, shelter and DFK to survive. I got deep heart felt french kissing, tongue fighting, pussy licking and came twice yesterday. I can hold out for a week, but what after that.....gah!
Old 30-01-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
simplygreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Especially easy to trace for frequent flyers who call to book lol
Yes, but it’s just a matter of time even if you’re just one time walk-in. So many CCTVs around nowadays and records of your locations from mobile base stations. No where to hide if they want to trace you down.
Old 30-01-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, but it’s just a matter of time even if you’re just one time walk-in. So many CCTVs around nowadays and records of your locations from mobile base stations. No where to hide if they want to trace you down.
No doubt, if gaaahment want to trace, for sure can. Still the bros who will refrain, just asking for how long? One week? One month? The longest I did without feminine love was for 7 months....once upon a time
Old 30-01-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

so ang pai now no queue?
Old 30-01-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bongker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
so ang pai now no queue?
The opportunists are never afraid lol
Old 30-01-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongker View Post
The opportunists are never afraid lol
Not opportunist - just smart and sensible people using your their big head as their maker intended them to do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1