The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 09-07-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
nasasc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
L18h20

How about L18h20 , didn't have good girl. Qianduoduo and Anna not around?
Old 22-10-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: L18h20

Was at L18H20. I must say it was a disastrous experience. Headed in and eyeballed the 5 or 6 gals sitting in front. All looked far from appetising. No smiles, no sitting up to welcome customers. Peter asked me who I wanted. I asked for my regular who works in another house. His face became black and said he doesn't call from outside. Clearly he wanted me to call only his girls. How to when they all don't gum me? So I fucked off and intro'ed my yusof ishaks to another more deserving house.

I have fucked in GL for so many years in so many houses, starting from the tomyam joints in L4 and Westerhout, to David, Margaret, Tommy, both of Lorna's houses and so on. I have never kenah such treatment before. Fuck, even the infamous Golden Monkey never treated me this way (where is he now ah?).

I'm not a rich man but I do try to support our local OKTs. Cannot let the BKK gogo gals have a monopoly on my moola mah. So I thought to support Peter a little bit by letting him earn at least the room rent. Seems he see me no up. He must be earning a lot to turn away business.

This is one house I will never support.

Bracing myself for the clones onslaught.
Old 22-10-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Was at L18H20. I must say it was a disastrous experience. Headed in and eyeballed the 5 or 6 gals sitting in front. All looked far from appetising. No smiles, no sitting up to welcome customers. Peter asked me who I wanted. I asked for my regular who works in another house. His face became black and said he doesn't call from outside. Clearly he wanted me to call only his girls. How to when they all don't gum me? So I fucked off and intro'ed my yusof ishaks to another more deserving house.

I have fucked in GL for so many years in so many houses, starting from the tomyam joints in L4 and Westerhout, to David, Margaret, Tommy, both of Lorna's houses and so on. I have never kenah such treatment before. Fuck, even the infamous Golden Monkey never treated me this way (where is he now ah?).

I'm not a rich man but I do try to support our local OKTs. Cannot let the BKK gogo gals have a monopoly on my moola mah. So I thought to support Peter a little bit by letting him earn at least the room rent. Seems he see me no up. He must be earning a lot to turn away business.

I support you on this. I used to be a fan of peter's 1805. He seems to have changed his attitude since moving to 1820. I have not tried his girls either.

Came in, thought of giving an old friend some support, and he treated me to some sarcastic words. So forget it!
Old 22-10-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

well, 1820 and 1805 operates in a different mode I heard.

1820 gals are not allowed to go to other houses and they also cannot let other houses gals go to theirs, as commanded by the supreme forces our mata.

cannot blame peter for this lah. this already made him lose quite a bit of income already.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 22-10-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L18h20

Rooms there is the dirtiest in geylang

Mildew algae mouldy everywhere

He still fucking haolian telling me that he is the Pioneer Pimp in GL

Crazy
Old 22-10-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Any reason for such a command? He seems to be the only GL operator applying this mode. I hardly think mata will impose this mode on just one single operator. Until proven otherwise, I have to assume this illogical mode originated from Peter. And the sarcasm BG was subjected to is quite uncalled for too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
well, 1820 and 1805 operates in a different mode I heard.

1820 gals are not allowed to go to other houses and they also cannot let other houses gals go to theirs, as commanded by the supreme forces our mata.

cannot blame peter for this lah. this already made him lose quite a bit of income already.
Old 22-10-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

Great that altho we have differences, we are still aligned in some issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I support you on this. I used to be a fan of peter's 1805. He seems to have changed his attitude since moving to 1820. I have not tried his girls either.

Came in, thought of giving an old friend some support, and he treated me to some sarcastic words. So forget it!
Old 22-10-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L18h20

Quote:
Any reason for such a command? He seems to be the only GL operator applying this mode. I hardly think mata will impose this mode on just one single operator. Until proven otherwise, I have to assume this illogical mode originated from Peter. And the sarcasm BG was subjected to is quite uncalled for too.
FYI he only let his regular customers call for other joints girl

His house gals can’t outcall
Old 22-10-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

So itz not a command from mata la. Basically he's being a cbk

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
FYI he only let his regular customers call for other joints girl

His house gals can’t outcall
Old 22-10-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

Talking Re: L18h20

Quote:
So itz not a command from mata la. Basically he's being a cbk
He told me that his gals are too hot @ homebase

So no point wasting time and effort to send them to other joints
Old 22-10-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great that altho we have differences, we are still aligned in some issues
You should know me, I stand for speaking the truth when evaluating Geylang services, facilities, girls, OKT attitude, etc

If it's good, I say it's good. And I fully support.

If it's bad, I say it's bad. I don't hesitate to call it out.

Without fear or favor, for the benefit of all samsters, so we don't get mislead by any reports driven by some agendas
Old 24-10-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5111 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes bro, I agree with your view as I have similar experience with this OKT though not as bad as yours. He was only interested to promote his girls to me and rather impatiently. His girls were not presentable and I made my exit quickly. There are many other friendly OKTs with pretty WLs in GL. Why should I visit 1820 again?
Old 25-10-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

this okt peter is among the bottom 3 one la
his sarcastic remarks arent the worst thing, some other houses have worse attitude.
what is wrong is him is different people he treat differently , some of his customer(not sure if is regular or not or he see if the customer car is a certain calibre) can incall other house girls, then other people cannot incall
ask his hse gems to do $80 job for ah neh foreigner when he doesnt want the customer to leave , then others is $100
not to mention he like to gossip with all the wrong info
also he doesn't give you honest reply about girls info or new batch arrival
Old 25-10-2017, 05:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Rooms there is the dirtiest in geylang

Mildew algae mouldy everywhere

He still fucking haolian telling me that he is the Pioneer Pimp in GL

Crazy
Oh yes bro, the rooms of 1820 are dirty especially the bathing chairs. The house girls are below average in quality. Okt Peter is arrogant and boastful. He is one of the worst okts in GL.
Old 25-10-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

No idea what happened with L18H20. Used to be a regular there four to five years ago when it was still a Thai house and it was one of the better houses on L18. Ever since it became a PRC house things seem to have gone downhill from there. Sad.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1