The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-10-2005, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 23
krestar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
one of my fav is Issarn food! jim joop is my fav...
Pii singrathai, where's this jim joop located?
Old 13-10-2005, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
free is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dun know if anyone posted this before, and I can't find anything on it.

For Singapore Food, I like the restaurant just outside Ratchada City Hotel. It is near the Hair salon that one can see when u come out to the raod from the hotel. They sell authentic Singapore Chicken Rice (with SG-styled chilli instead of the thai chilli u get normally) and pretty good wan tan mee, etc.

Another sort of food I love is those u can find at those street markets. There is one near where I typically stay - just in front of Asia Airport Hotel in "Sia", Rangsit. Good spread of food, and even shopping. Delicious pig ears/tongue dipped in Thai chilli, amongst many others. Real cheap too!

Issan food? som dtam bpuu pala for me anytime. They got good ones here too.

Or try the other restaurants in the vicinity, in addition to KFC, McDonald's etc. Nice place to have traditional thai foot and body massage too, There is one place when they play nice soothing chants (like someone reciting poetry) and love going there with the tirak, holding hands or just touching/talking while we get "worked on" together. Damn romantic. Great prelude to something else later, 555

For desserts , go down to the basement of the "Sia" shopping center and buy your fav x-VCDs for 10 @ 500฿. Damn cheap. Then go back hotel for a good workout, 555
Old 13-10-2005, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by krestar
Pii singrathai, where's this jim joop located?
Jim Joop is a kind of Issarn food... they put small claypot on charcoal... then like steam boat, u can put in the meat, seafood... and vegetables... the soup is filled with Thai herbs... u eat with khao nieow... and order side dishes like "pak phet" (duck mouth), "moo yang" (grilled pork), "koong chet nam pla" (raw prawn with fish sauce), and of cos "Som Tum" (papaya salad)...

sap der!

Normally its found along the roadside...... I saw 1 restaurant on top of Discovery Center selling too.....
Old 13-10-2005, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Normally its found along the roadside...... I saw 1 restaurant on top of Discovery Center selling too.....
You got eat the bak kut teh with bkkguy ?? who pay har? .. hehehe

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 13-10-2005, 11:20 AM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
You got eat the bak kut teh with bkkguy ?? who pay har? .. hehehe
WOW! *LOL* not yet! Meeting later... I'll pay lah, i'll pay lah! hehehe

The bak kut teh not bad.... diff from S'pore.. got herb taste... someone told me taste like Malaysia style....

Actually the khao kah moo (pork leg rice) also very nice..

But that stall is very out of the place.... not tourist venue....
Old 13-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
WOW! *LOL* not yet! Meeting later... I'll pay lah, i'll pay lah! hehehe

The bak kut teh not bad.... diff from S'pore.. got herb taste... someone told me taste like Malaysia style........
wow lau .. Msian style BKT very nice leh, got chinese mushrooms / button mushrooms too. Enjoy your lunch ya, maybe today eat BKT also

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 13-10-2005, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
wow lau .. Msian style BKT very nice leh, got chinese mushrooms / button mushrooms too. Enjoy your lunch ya, maybe today eat BKT also
ya! ya!!! Got the button mushrooms one.. and tofu skin.. i think its malaysia style right? .... I never eaten in Malaysia before... hehehe

ok man, u enjoy ur lunch... now only 10.30am here.. still can tcss untill 11am...
Old 13-10-2005, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
ok man, u enjoy ur lunch... now only 10.30am here.. still can tcss untill 11am...
Oi, your boss is right behind you !!!
wahahahaha

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 13-10-2005, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

the staff canteen at the Bangkok International Airport is not bad too. Its located after the 7-11 store at the level between Arrivals hall (downstairs) and Departures hall (upstairs). Just ask any airport staff where is 7-11 and its right next to it.

one of the stalls also sell Thai tit-bits and sweets just in case u forgot to stock up and dont want to kenna cut-throat in the duty free area

Much cheaper than the regular restraunts and cafes for passangers at the airport.
Old 13-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by free
For Singapore Food, I like the restaurant just outside Ratchada City Hotel. It is near the Hair salon that one can see when u come out to the raod from the hotel. They sell authentic Singapore Chicken Rice (with SG-styled chilli instead of the thai chilli u get normally) and pretty good wan tan mee, etc.
Do they still sell at this restaurant outside RC Hotel??Since i go there pretty much often...
Old 13-10-2005, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Anione tried Cabbage N Condom restaurant in BKK....its pretty good ....quite near to Ambassador Hotel...
tis place is pretty neat ....it also hav a sovernir shop (next to the restaurant) selling different kinds of condom....
The owner of tis restaurant named tis restaurant as he wants to :
1) Condoms -spread the use of condoms - to prevent unwanted babies and sexually transmitted disease
2) Cabbage-to remind others that many unfortunates are w/o food
Its a nice place to have dinner and with such meaningful missions....you gotta be there to enjoy and support yah........Cheers
Old 14-10-2005, 12:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -959 / Power: 0
Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by free
sorry to inform you a bad news. looks like it's been a long time since you visit Bangkok? this eatery is history. maybe the Singaporean owner run road again. but don't worry lah. the Yunnan noodle shop still surviving. but Siamcutey hated it. he anti PRC. hahaha.
Old 14-10-2005, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy
the staff canteen at the Bangkok International Airport is not bad too. Its located after the 7-11 store at the level between Arrivals hall (downstairs) and Departures hall (upstairs). Just ask any airport staff where is 7-11 and its right next to it.

one of the stalls also sell Thai tit-bits and sweets just in case u forgot to stock up and dont want to kenna cut-throat in the duty free area

Much cheaper than the regular restraunts and cafes for passangers at the airport.
steady lah! you know the ins and outs of Don Meaung airport. just curious but do you know where the ground staff for Thai Airways VIP members usually hang out? hahaha.
Old 14-10-2005, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Andrew
sorry to inform you a bad news. looks like it's been a long time since you visit Bangkok? this eatery is history. maybe the Singaporean owner run road again. but don't worry lah. the Yunnan noodle shop still surviving. but Siamcutey hated it. he anti PRC. hahaha.
No wonder...
Old 14-10-2005, 01:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun|ch|
No wonder...
wow you in Sukhumvit internet shop now? 2 more hours before Nana closes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1