The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
AsiaConsort, Bell, Coco, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, hookersclub, Kings555, Lemon Wedge, lilith, LoveAffair, Loveaffair88, Loveaffair888, Lyra, Mansion888, milk, Miranda, Nami, niko, Rollypolly, rollypolly1234, Tammy, TankJunk, Thaismile, zara

Old 06-08-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tetra7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

delete double post

Last edited by tetra7; 06-08-2022 at 12:53 PM. Reason: double post
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 06-08-2022, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1148 / Power: 6
SingleAA has much to be proud ofSingleAA has much to be proud ofSingleAA has much to be proud ofSingleAA has much to be proud ofSingleAA has much to be proud ofSingleAA has much to be proud ofSingleAA has much to be proud ofSingleAA has much to be proud ofSingleAA has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzroid View Post
FR for Namcha (Galaxy Xscorts)

!!!IMPORTANT!!!: Before reading this, I’ve included a TLDR below if you don’t want to read this essay as it is quite lengthy. I’ve also included my genuine remarks. Note that I swear by my own principle to only give the most authentic reviews BUT based on my personal experience, so as many seniors have said (and advised me), your experience may vary. That said, I try to be as unbiased and as objective as I can in my reviews, though this is by no means justification for you believing in my FRs.

Side note: This is my third experience with a WL, and also third FR.

Disclaimer: Bros, I write this FR with a heavy heart. I write it with a bittersweet pain in my heart knowing that some of you bros will go after her after this FR, meaning I can’t monopolise her for myself. Then again, that just means I need to book her everyday until she ORDs, so that’s one reprieve. Be warned, after reading this FR, I promise you you’ll be rock hard, because I am, even as I’m writing this after I have emptied my balls today, just thinking about Namcha. So, don’t read this at work, take your time.

OKT: 10/10. A friendly and accommodating OKT, who is respectful and efficient in replies. This is despite some hiccups last minute when I reached. This is also despite me reaching early and wanting to change time. I know bros here fuck girls and not fuck OKTs, but he is also a reason why I might eventually become a regular for Galaxy Xscorts.

Location: 7/10. To be honest, I am starting to get a little uncomfortable with registering lol. It’s a nice and secluded hotel, with a clean room and nice shower area alongside clean beds. Well-conditioned and clean air smell (not the musty kind like Pulau Tekong’s CQB areas if you want to compare anyway lol, but I honestly don’t give a shit as long as I get to do the deed, like I said before). It’s just a little unnerving to register, but everything else is perfect.

Looks/Face: **********/10. That’s 10 stars out of 10. Before I begin this segment, let me just give two immediate objective disclaimers: 1) She looks about 65%-70% of her actual photos, not exactly the same as with the case with Ruby. So, if you’re going in with high expectations on a perfect copy, don’t. 2) The reason why I give her such a high rating is because of a HUGE BIAS: She looks almost exactly like a crush I had before. You know the feeling when you have a crush on a girl not because of her looks, but because of how she behaves and over time, spending time talking to her and getting to know her? Yeah, that kind of “average-classmate-face” look. Such a fucking turn-on. She had some light make-up on when I went. She’s no model, but she’s absolutely fuckable.

Body: 8/10. Cute, thin and petite body. SYT looks…not really, not exactly. I can’t really quite put my finger on what’s so attractive about her body, I guess one word would be “natural”. Not much to say here. She has tattoos which you bros can refer to previous FRs pics of her. She also has a bite mark on her chest, which I didn’t ask but the reason might be as the previous bro’s FR mentioned – abusive ex. Pussy is trimmed but not shaved, which I don’t mind at all.

Frenching: 10/10. Bros. Finally a girl who doesn’t hold her breath when Frenching/some other gimmicky shit. Sucked on her tongue like a candy and fucked her mouth. Sloppy and hot, like some JAV shit bro.

Painting: 100/100. Before I begin, bros, let me ask you a question: How do you think a girl should react when she cums? Grab bedsheet and moan louder? Wrong. Squirm and pant faster? Wrong.
For the past week since my last FL visit, I watched countless videos on PUSSY EATING TUTORIALS. I read research articles and literature on female biological reactions during sex. I even consulted with a few friends who were pussy eating experts. I also did practical with a fleshlight every night with my mouth. In the end, here are my results, you be the judge:
I was on her pussy for nearly 30minutes, eating her out. By the time I was done, her body was convulsing on the bed, the pussy area soaked with sweet and salty juices (which tasted like char kway teow??? Weird) which I drank a lot of by the way. In fact, during our 69 position, she came so many times, she stopped sucking halfway and stopped moving completely, her hips grinding into my face with her moans becoming GRUNTS. THAT, my bros, is a woman cumming (I think?). Please let me stroke my ego here a bit because I was shocked and proud of what I did to her.
So, to answer my own question, I believe a girl cums when she becomes completely engrossed in what you are doing, and forgets almost everything else, especially when you make her cum multiple times without letting her stop (when she tried to get away I pulled her back in lol, fun).

BBBJ: 9/10. I couldn’t get hard after my first round but I didn’t really want to anyway, but she insisted on pleasing me with a blowjob when I asked out of curiosity. I grew in her mouth after a while and she kept blowing me until the time was up, NON-STOP. That really, really impressed me. I could tell she was tired (especially since she came so hard) but she kept going. As with the previous girl, she couldn’t DT me for too long, maybe a few seconds before she coughed so I eased up on the DT. She knows a few patterns for BJ, but I think she doesn’t do it much because there was a lot of teething, or maybe she was just tired. Anyway, BBBJ was great and I can handle teeth (a little).

FJ: 8/10. It’s funny because the star of the show was the painting, but the FJ was just as good (and I usually prefer fucking more). Her pussy was tight it was almost difficult entering her. Only did missionary, but by the end of this week…
Anyway, sweet moans, cute expressions and open to Frenching. Really amazing girl. Not much else to say here, you will have to do your own fucking to find out. 😉

GFE: 9/10. She smells pretty good, and luckily there wasn’t a customer before me (I hope) so I think she took care of herself pretty well. Asked me what I wanted before cuddling tightly with me and smiling at me once in a while. Felt like more than a girlfriend than my ex was. Sadly, we had to use translators most of the time, but it was a wholesome, quiet cuddle with small exchanges of smiles every now and then. I think she knew I was a bit tired and stroked my body with light kisses. I think this is what “kena KC’d” feels like, is that right, senior bros?

RTF: I pre-typed this FR.
I wanted to submit this immediately, but decided only to do so after I have confirmed an early slot the next day. If you are reading this now, that means my 2IC is warming in an oven already. I will RTF her until she ORDs. Bros, it looks like I really kena KC’d. “But what about the money?”. Bro. She has given me more pleasure than my ex would ever had, and the amount I spent on her FAR EXCEEDS the amount I will be spending on this FL. My ex left me for some cock just because he was taller than me (and I heard he cheated on her anyway, LOL) when I treated her so fucking well. Singaporean girls just CMI, bros. If I had to choose, I’d rather spend a million on Thai FLs for the rest of my life than a single cent on some Singaporean whore who is materialistic and superficial YET still have the balls for double standards (I'm just generalising, no offence to anyone in particular here).

TLDR: Cute, amazing, GFE with an orgasmic session. Petite body, face doesn’t look close to the pics but still very pretty. Body and pussy are clean. Allows Frenching and painting, BBBJ had some teeth. Sex was better than usual. I will be coming (again), I promise.

Overall verdict: 10/10. Just a final note, if you’re looking for 1) Double Ds/MILFS, skip. 2) Slutty SYT, skip. 3) Commando queen, skip. This is a girlfriend experience. Actually, you know what, can you bros skip her for my sake…kidding. Support her bros, give her 2 shots of your cash. She’ll be a memory I will love for a long time when she goes back.
Great FR brother. Looking forward to more from you Keep it up

Single Action Army (SAA) aka Peacemaker. Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.
Latest Sexy Picture FR / Latest Bonking Tips
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 06-08-2022, 03:05 AM
Samster

tetra7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vanessa - lovefortress

Okt:friendly,fast response,clear instructions

Looks:8/10
Boobs:9/10
Body:9/10
Bbbj:8/10
Fj:8/10

Tall model figure with natural c+ firm and handful
Accomodating + chatty
Nuru style massage
Old 06-08-2022, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 13
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Lisa Empire

Okt - 10/10 steady and prompt response from OKT
Looks - 8/10 matured look
Age - Late 20s
French - 9/10 aggressive type and will initiate non stop without you starting it.
Body - 7.5/10 meat at the right place, not fat but meat here and there
Boobs - 8.5/10 a-b cups all natural with nice nips
Pussy - Unshaven but really wet
Bbbj - 7.5/10 can go long and it's like she's worshipping your cock
Fj - 8/10 cowgirl she doesn't have much stamina so bros take note you gotta do most of the work
Gfe - 8.5/10 speaks passable english only minor google translate was used

RTF - Yes, thanks OKT for bringing in good price and quality gems
Old 06-08-2022, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1830 / Power: 13
is5ac has a brilliant futureis5ac has a brilliant futureis5ac has a brilliant futureis5ac has a brilliant futureis5ac has a brilliant futureis5ac has a brilliant futureis5ac has a brilliant futureis5ac has a brilliant futureis5ac has a brilliant futureis5ac has a brilliant futureis5ac has a brilliant future

Read a short comment about 110 from FB, decided to try.

Looks: she actually looks closer to the video.. average thai girl look.. had slightly enlarged pores.. but generally young girl.. told me she's 21..

Body: Flawless and tight.. hourglass.. 2 small tattoos.. 160cm and 45kg type of body..

Boobs: Natural Bs to Cs.. perfectly shaped and bounced when i fxxked her.. kept on sucking like i was a baby.. maintain eye contact during sucking her milkbags.. even tried to engulf her whole boobs into my mouth! wow..

BBBJ: Bit of sucking hard.. didn't really like it.. but overall okay with balls and shaft licking.

French: Yes, DFK. but she's abit of a heavy smoker so the breath is there..

FJ: Perfect.. cowgirl and watched her milkbags jiggle.. grabbed and suckle it while pushing my rod into her.. doggy and pulled her milkbags back.. missionary and lifted her legs up for deeper reach.. no complains there..

Overall: 9/10.. Young girl, decent english.. told me its her 2nd stint.. 1st was in HK.. young body with devilsh figure.. great fuck..
- No reputation points / power points

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 06-08-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1659 / Power: 19
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Good and short...up pts for you...me also long time no post as I am now based overseas and missing the scene here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post

Read a short comment about 110 from FB, decided to try.

Looks: she actually looks closer to the video.. average thai girl look.. had slightly enlarged pores.. but generally young girl.. told me she's 21..

Body: Flawless and tight.. hourglass.. 2 small tattoos.. 160cm and 45kg type of body..

Boobs: Natural Bs to Cs.. perfectly shaped and bounced when i fxxked her.. kept on sucking like i was a baby.. maintain eye contact during sucking her milkbags.. even tried to engulf her whole boobs into my mouth! wow..

BBBJ: Bit of sucking hard.. didn't really like it.. but overall okay with balls and shaft licking.

French: Yes, DFK. but she's abit of a heavy smoker so the breath is there..

FJ: Perfect.. cowgirl and watched her milkbags jiggle.. grabbed and suckle it while pushing my rod into her.. doggy and pulled her milkbags back.. missionary and lifted her legs up for deeper reach.. no complains there..

Overall: 9/10.. Young girl, decent english.. told me its her 2nd stint.. 1st was in HK.. young body with devilsh figure.. great fuck..
Old 06-08-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Thelonewolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Mint from Milktea Group

OKT: It was a last minute thingy but then again Was very responsive and accoodating

Looks : OMG ! 120% hot sweet yummy gal

Boobs: Boob Lover like me adores C Cuppers like hers but tbh it looks natural bros !

Frenching : She speaks french so well till the extent it felt like smooching with ur own partner

BBBJ: not trying to over-rate but it was the best experience I ever had with a thai babe like her

Painting: she was cleanly shaved plus no smell at all . However , she nearly forced me to FJ her cause she also cannot tahan liao !

FJ : wowness is all i can say . Superb natural lubrication and she is as tight as a virgin bros . She came 5 times since i personally felt the throb while i was in here . Finally exploded from doggy since her sweet and subtle moans makes it more naturally . Only the 5 times i can feel her shiverrrrrr . Definite horny bitch !

RTF : Sure one . I came and fetched my cousin from CAG a happy happy happy man ! 🤪 kudos bro Kings555 !
Old 06-08-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
jujujulover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Adeline from Love Affair
https://samsforum.com/showthread...9#post21488529

OKT - 10/10 steady and prompt response
Looks - 9/10 cute look especially with those big eyes
Age - Late 20s
French - never try
Body - 8/10 she's tall, slim and lean
Boobs - 8/10 with c cup, nice perky tits that makes you want to suck even more
Pussy - 8/10 easily wet and don't need KY
Bbbj - 8/10 esp with those cute eyes looking at you when she's serving your 2IC
Fj - 8/10
Gfe - 8.5/10 helps you with undressing, hanging your clothes, serving you like your other half

RTF - Yes, if time allows
Old 06-08-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
magicfetus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a quick and short FR for Chanel from GX
All the comments about this gem were true
Super high Gfe, love to tease
Like to play and kidding with you like you are her bf
Powerful bbbj, good suction. Very satisfied with her service, she is a must bonk.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p...1#post21512051

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermischief View Post
here i want to salute galaxy okt for being able to just have dinners with the recent girls his stable brought in.. ytd 5pm saw new batches came in, someone booked 6pm slot right ahead of me, you lucky man!

Girl : Chanel
Galaxy
with light make up its already 90% her. can feel the paid of nicely made manmade booooooooooooooobieeeeeees. i like.
chicken and duck talking haha because i dont speak thai she doesnt speak much english, but i think i hit it off good with her, maybe due to plentiful of eye contacts and occasional jokes (no need with much words kind)
service wise hmmmm its hard to say service very very good, but definitely put priority in taking care of me, and she also made sure that my didi is super clean (for bros who are sensitive, when she rub and rub just to make it clean, it can send you into frenzy mode, luckily my lil bro down there didnt make me xiasuey).

bbbj wasnt long maybe she scares early ejaculation lol. tasty kitten down there, and oh boy what a sight! probably top 3 in terms of best looking pussy, and i think i lick till she came

best view : PLEASE BROS, make use of the big mirror just right next to the bed! i am sure you will release happily in no time, now to think of it, hard rod again fuuckkk i think if i was given 150-180 mins, i can fuck 4 shots straight..

age wise she said she is 27 this year, but i saw a tattoo writing 1989? maybe my eye sight prob but who cares, chio can alrdy lol

my take : feels like fucking the girl you saw perhaps for the first time at a pub and hit it off, back home and do the deeds.. it gives me that kind of vibes.. will i rtf? initially planning, but damn now i saw apple and ann (chanel friend), i am having second thought haha! not wrong being greedy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
FR for Chanel Galaxy Xscorts

Okt - 10/10
Looks - 8/10 milf type
Age - Late 20s
French - 9/10 very good will initiate even if you don't. soft sensual not aggressive type
Body - 8/10 few tattoos, prominent ones at stomache area and back of her body
Boobs - 8.5/10 C-D cups enhanced but very soft seasoned already
Pussy - Trimmed wet and relatively tight
Bbbj - 7/10 just suck your shift no licking of balls or whatsoever
Fj - 8/10 cowgirl she will ride and squat on your dick
Gfe - 9/10 very limited english however she can take jokes and initiate conversation with google translate
Old 06-08-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2967 / Power: 6
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

The Pimp - Miki

Looks, body, service, GFE, I would safely say Miki is one of the very best I had.
Pretty lady, hot body with great service attitude and providing a level of GFE unseen for a long time.
Too bad she is leaving soon, hope she will be back again in the near future.
2 big thumbs up for this gem.
Old 06-08-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 6
kungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud of

Short FR for Namcha Galaxyxscorts.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t...galaxy+xscorts

Looks: 8/10 kind of slutty face
Boobs: 9/10 natural neh neh. just nice for me.
Body: 7.5/10 petite small size . just nice everywhere with a little tummy fat.
Blowjob: 9/10 very good feel and got DT feel. very good. hardcore style.
Frenching: 8/10 Can really french just like long lost lovers.
Catbath: 9/10 really into it. i like it alot. thumbs up.
Pussy: nice natural wet to finger, can paint but i dont do it always.
Action: 8.5/10 Started off with missionary and her moans was really sexy those bit lips type. see the face also bth. tried several positions and listen to commands. like this kind of obliging girl.
GFE: 8/10 can converse in english considered good already for thai girls standard and she provide great massage as well..
RTF: No There is so many girls in GX will like to try one by one

Here are some other people FR just helping OKT as he say her sales is not good so need more support Hopefully brossss who saw my FR can support
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...ostcount=72125
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...ostcount=72086
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...ostcount=72268
Old 06-08-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 1
heunie is one of the Best!heunie is one of the Best!heunie is one of the Best!heunie is one of the Best!

You sure you’re writing FR for Namcha? She’s nowhere close to having a slutty face.

You’re trying to tell us that after a few days after my session:
- She now does catbath well? She didn’t even lick my nipples for catbath and just jumped straight to blowing me.
- She got excellent at BBBJ, able to do it in a hardcore style and able to DT?
- Her English standard got improved so quickly from just being able to understand super basic words?

How you expect other bros to support her when this FR of yours is just blatant falsehood? I went for the session and wrote an honest FR with live pics, where’s yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfuman View Post
Short FR for Namcha Galaxyxscorts.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t...galaxy+xscorts

Looks: 8/10 kind of slutty face
Boobs: 9/10 natural neh neh. just nice for me.
Body: 7.5/10 petite small size . just nice everywhere with a little tummy fat.
Blowjob: 9/10 very good feel and got DT feel. very good. hardcore style.
Frenching: 8/10 Can really french just like long lost lovers.
Catbath: 9/10 really into it. i like it alot. thumbs up.
Pussy: nice natural wet to finger, can paint but i dont do it always.
Action: 8.5/10 Started off with missionary and her moans was really sexy those bit lips type. see the face also bth. tried several positions and listen to commands. like this kind of obliging girl.
GFE: 8/10 can converse in english considered good already for thai girls standard and she provide great massage as well..
RTF: No There is so many girls in GX will like to try one by one

Here are some other people FR just helping OKT as he say her sales is not good so need more support Hopefully brossss who saw my FR can support
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...ostcount=72125
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...ostcount=72086
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...ostcount=72268
Old 06-08-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kampongboatman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Candy PoisonLust

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=892649

Body 8/10 nice young body slim and small tattoo , very smooth skin

Boobs 8/10 good nice B natural cups and nice nipples to play with

French 9/10 can French very well to make the session a lot of feels

Bbbj 8/10 got changing pace and wet and can make you buay tahan no complains from her

FJ 8/10 nice and tight pussy with good riding skills and passionate love making

Gfe 8/10 positive attitude and service oriented definitely wont disappoint

Old 06-08-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
bonk2songsong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
How much for Tarma and how many shots allowed bro?
fresh acc, first post already tarma with poor writing trust you dont need more explanation to know its a fake fr right
Old 06-08-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
klvnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklvnl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Vicky from Empire6969 - https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=892386

Usually don’t write FRs but I felt that Vicky is deserving of one.

OKT: Very responsive and patient in replies. Provides clear instructions and booking is seamless.

Location: near a MRT station, and parking can be found nearby as well. Room is rather spacious and cosy.

Looks: 8/10 - Vicky resembles 80% of her photos. Those looking for SYTs, she’s not the lady for you. But those looking for pre-MILFs, she’ll be up your alley. She has very nice foxy looks in real life. A little bit of a Thai tan.

Body: 7.5/10 - has sizeable all-natural boobs with suckable tits. She also has nice curves, though a little bit of a tummy but not too huge to be a turn-off for me.

Frenching: 9/10 - takes the initiative, likes to engage in passionate tongue fights.

BBBJ/Catbath: 8.5/10 - very sensual, Vicky likes to alternate between licking my head and taking my entire tool in. Enough suction, though feel that she could do a little more in this aspect. For the catbath, sensually done as well, and she likes to occasionally look up at you with her sultry eyes.

FJ: 9/10 - tight and can take a good pounding. As her ass is quite meaty, there is a nice sound when you take her in doggy. She lets out really loud moans when you do her good. Bonus is that she’s game to try different positions. Wild, but intimate and sensual, does feel like making love rather than being transactional.

GFE: 10/10 - if GFE is your thing, then Vicky would be a good choice. After my first shot, she laid down with me and cuddled and made out. Chatted a little, made easier by the fact that she has a decent command of English. She also offered to give me a massage which was above average.

Overall: Vicky is an underrated gem and ticks most boxes for me. Will RTF if I’ve got the time to do so.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1