The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
kellykelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Crazy/daring stuff that i hv done.

It may sounds crazy to some but not others. Well just another discussion topic
I shall start the ball rolling and maybe fill in other things if it goes well.

Last few days as we all know we are hving raining days. 1 of the night after hving dinner with friends and returning quite late and raining quite heavy. I forgotten my umbrella and feeling internal urge, i got myself completely drench. Didnt bother to run across a small "garden" before reaching my home. Hide behind a tree to pee as well with heavy rain coming down.
Old 21-01-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Crazy/daring stuff that i hv done.

ok come come pls let us know more....
Old 21-01-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Crazy/daring stuff that i hv done.

Actually the topic is wrong.... i was trying to ask u guys to shall ur side of crazy stuff as well.
Old 22-01-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellykelly View Post

Last few days as we all know we are hving raining days. 1 of the night after hving dinner with friends and returning quite late and raining quite heavy. I forgotten my umbrella and feeling internal urge, i got myself completely drench. Didnt bother to run across a small "garden" before reaching my home. Hide behind a tree to pee as well with heavy rain coming down.
You should have just gone under the rain and pee in your pants... trust me, no one would notice that.
Old 22-01-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually the topic is wrong.... i was trying to ask u guys to shall ur side of crazy stuff as well.
Well, the craziest thing that I've done probably is swimming naked in the rooftop pool. As the apartment is only like 4 or 5 stories, residents in other taller buildings may have seen me naked.... luckily my dick is small, they might not see it.
Old 22-01-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

mine was peeing into a rooftop swimming pool of a block of apartment that is only 4 or 5 stories high...
Why you so like dat?
Old 22-01-2018, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Crazy stuff I did.

An Ex girlfriend, who was an ang pai Thai FL under ******x, was discovered by me to be traveling to Korea with another local singapore guy the next day.

Called to confront her, she admitted but said I disrespected her privacy and she didn't tell me because she doesn't want me to get the wrong idea. Talk ended up as a big quarrel and she refused to talk to me.

Afraid of losing her, I booked the next flight to Bangkok on the day itself. Made an excuse to my parents for not coming home that day.

Reached the airport, boarded the plane at 4pm. Landed in Bangkok at around 7pm. Took a taxi to her condo apartment. Reached at around 8pm, realised she wasn't home, so I pasted "I am sorry" posters at her lifts and along the corridor of the floor she was staying in.

Thankfully, managed to locate her sister staying nearby. Explained the situation to her. The sister told me she went out clubbing. Would be back late. She called my ex girlfriend without my knowledge to inform her I was in Bangkok.

I waited until 1am and she came back. I apologized to her and apology was accepted. In fact, she was actually not angry with me at all and was touched by what I did.

Slept over at her sister's house. 3 of us slept on the same bed, with my ex girlfriend and I occupying half of the bed. We hugged and slept for just a short few hours.

At 5am, we woke up. I had to beat the morning traffic and rush to the airport. We bade goodbye and I made it to the airport in time and left Bangkok at 8am. Reached home just before 12pm.

The ex girlfriend still went ahead with the trip with another local guy, who was actually an ex customer too. Got to know later it was an all expenses paid trip by him. But whatever, she was making use of him and eventually nothing came out of that affair. Our relationship lasted for 4 years after that incident.

Till this day we still keep in contact and she still holds a torch for me. With calls telling me how much she hoped we could have still be together.

So yeah, the crazy thing - flying overseas to say sorry to someone and fly back again within 24 hours.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 22-01-2018, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Well, the craziest thing that I've done probably is swimming naked in the rooftop pool. As the apartment is only like 4 or 5 stories, residents in other taller buildings may have seen me naked.... luckily my dick is small, they might not see it.
If u r not doing backstroke then noone can see..
Old 22-01-2018, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
mine was peeing into a rooftop swimming pool of a block of apartment that is only 4 or 5 stories high...
sounds like u purpose pee for someone else beside urself.
Old 22-01-2018, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Crazy stuff I did.

An Ex girlfriend, who was an ang pai Thai FL under ******x, was discovered by me to be traveling to Korea with another local singapore guy the next day.

Called to confront her, she admitted but said I disrespected her privacy and she didn't tell me because she doesn't want me to get the wrong idea. Talk ended up as a big quarrel and she refused to talk to me.

Afraid of losing her, I booked the next flight to Bangkok on the day itself. Made an excuse to my parents for not coming home that day.

Reached the airport, boarded the plane at 4pm. Landed in Bangkok at around 7pm. Took a taxi to her condo apartment. Reached at around 8pm, realised she wasn't home, so I pasted "I am sorry" posters at her lifts and along the corridor of the floor she was staying in.

Thankfully, managed to locate her sister staying nearby. Explained the situation to her. The sister told me she went out clubbing. Would be back late. She called my ex girlfriend without my knowledge to inform her I was in Bangkok.

I waited until 1am and she came back. I apologized to her and apology was accepted. In fact, she was actually not angry with me at all and was touched by what I did.

Slept over at her sister's house. 3 of us slept on the same bed, with my ex girlfriend and I occupying half of the bed. We hugged and slept for just a short few hours.

At 5am, we woke up. I had to beat the morning traffic and rush to the airport. We bade goodbye and I made it to the airport in time and left Bangkok at 8am. Reached home just before 12pm.

The ex girlfriend still went ahead with the trip with another local guy, who was actually an ex customer too. Got to know later it was an all expenses paid trip by him. But whatever, she was making use of him and eventually nothing came out of that affair. Our relationship lasted for 4 years after that incident.

Till this day we still keep in contact and she still holds a torch for me. With calls telling me how much she hoped we could have still be together.

So yeah, the crazy thing - flying overseas to say sorry to someone and fly back again within 24 hours.
Seem like u hv move on since u said lasted 4 yrs.
Old 22-01-2018, 06:39 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

shag my VP secretary in the office after work.
Old 22-01-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Nice one brother....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 22-01-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seem like u hv move on since u said lasted 4 yrs.
Yes I have moved on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Nice one brother....
Thanks

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 22-01-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Lol, behind a big tree? So is under a big tree, u not scare lightning strike?
Old 22-01-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

is kellykelly a lady? pee behind a tree in a raining day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Lol, behind a big tree? So is under a big tree, u not scare lightning strike?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1