The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 04-09-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fabiannl95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

In HY now went to the farms at Nipatuthit 1 Soi 2 yesterday girls were yummy 😋
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 05-09-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 12
BlueDragon193 is a splendid one to beholdBlueDragon193 is a splendid one to beholdBlueDragon193 is a splendid one to beholdBlueDragon193 is a splendid one to beholdBlueDragon193 is a splendid one to beholdBlueDragon193 is a splendid one to beholdBlueDragon193 is a splendid one to behold

Songkhla suffers in Sumatra’s smoke.

https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30375867
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 06-09-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1606 / Power: 16
FoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant futureFoxBoy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiannl95 View Post
What are the going rates now? I am planning to go hatyai after a long break
Old 07-09-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
WSBTL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
China family living in Maysia drive to Thailand.

Good info . Must try next time
Old 17-09-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
TripleCrown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiannl95 View Post
Any specific place? What’s the best time for choosing the gal
Old 01-10-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 13
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just hoping to get tips from experienced bros here. I experienced before at Hatyai, girls through wechat who asked for money den MIA never return, n farm girls who supposed to company for 1 day but keep refusing go out... Want stay in room or go back office before 1 day booking is over. How to prevent such mishaps? Is it happening to me because I m non Chinese?

I gg Hatyai in month end but now seems more frightened than excited.
Old 01-10-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
Just hoping to get tips from experienced bros here. I experienced before at Hatyai, girls through wechat who asked for money den MIA never return, n farm girls who supposed to company for 1 day but keep refusing go out... Want stay in room or go back office before 1 day booking is over. How to prevent such mishaps? Is it happening to me because I m non Chinese?

Just to add on.. I have frens who say its the new generation of thais who are like that but I don't think it's a fair statement to them all.
Old 02-10-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 14
Dirk Kuyt is one of the Best!Dirk Kuyt is one of the Best!Dirk Kuyt is one of the Best!

Quote:

Farm girls in Hatyai are mostly from Burma / Cambodia or Laos...... very rare to find bonafide Thais working in farms now. These farm WLs do not have thailand identity cards so they do not want to take any risk by going out.

Please DO NOT pm me to exchange points anymore as I do not have the time to logged in everyday. Instead I give give my UPZ to those deserving posts.
Old 02-10-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 14
Dirk Kuyt is one of the Best!Dirk Kuyt is one of the Best!Dirk Kuyt is one of the Best!

Quote:
Just to add on.. I have frens who say its the new generation of thais who are like that but I don't think it's a fair statement to them all.
Modern day Thai girls now are media savvy and prefer to FL online than work for OKT in farms. Like their sisters in BKK..... many prefer to do ST rather than take LT bookings.
For those that agree to go LT with you...... will first assess whether have chemistry with you or not..... then see where you put up. Forget about LT if you are staying in a budget hotel or cheap charlie joint.

I am senior citizen (Merdeka generation) and usually only ask for ST if I am in LOS...... but I always stay in large room with bathtub as I need my sleep to be comfortable..... and on several occasions my ST girl request to stay for LT.... even offering me discount just so they can stay in my room.

Please DO NOT pm me to exchange points anymore as I do not have the time to logged in everyday. Instead I give give my UPZ to those deserving posts.
Old 02-10-2019, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Modern day Thai girls now are media savvy and prefer to FL online than work for OKT in farms. Like their sisters in BKK..... many prefer to do ST rather than take LT bookings.
For those that agree to go LT with you...... will first assess whether have chemistry with you or not..... then see where you put up. Forget about LT if you are staying in a budget hotel or cheap charlie joint.

I am senior citizen (Merdeka generation) and usually only ask for ST if I am in LOS...... but I always stay in large room with bathtub as I need my sleep to be comfortable..... and on several occasions my ST girl request to stay for LT.... even offering me discount just so they can stay in my room.
Thank you so much. I will see wat I can do
Old 05-10-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GanU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi . I am new . Seeing this thread talk about paying WL...bring them out...pay for everything. ..I fulling agreed of what was said, I find interesting, as some of my friends are also in SPELL by their WL, they seems lost their way, some willing to buy anything for the WL, when asked they will find all sort of excuses to denied & said the WL is unique, different, ..GF feels. I find all this are craps...I just find guys whom really treat the WL like GF, are just living in their dreams, they are like puppets to the WL.

For me, I FxxxCare those gals, I just find those WL make me stupid & that's an insult to my wisdom. Just yesterday, I went Malaysia JB, a pretty gal whom I known, approaches me in PUB (she works there BTW). When ask she's ok lately, she said no good, because her 'Pursuer' gave up on her, and not support her lately. That gal is really pretty & really knows how to please guys. I told the gal, you should treat the guy properly as a BF, not Gold foundry in the 1st place. I also tell the gal, I know she's 'capable' but not really want a BF, whom jus pays her. I tell her that's one reason, why I never bother contact her in the 1st place. To me the gal, is jus for fun, if she really likes u, even u don't offer much, she too will stick with u...but paying them...is really a NO NO for a wise guy
Old 05-10-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanU View Post
Hi . I am new . Seeing this thread talk about paying WL...bring them out...pay for everything. ..I fulling agreed of what was said, I find interesting, as some of my friends are also in SPELL by their WL, they seems lost their way, some willing to buy anything for the WL, when asked they will find all sort of excuses to denied & said the WL is unique, different, ..GF feels. I find all this are craps...I just find guys whom really treat the WL like GF, are just living in their dreams, they are like puppets to the WL.

For me, I FxxxCare those gals, I just find those WL make me stupid & that's an insult to my wisdom. Just yesterday, I went Malaysia JB, a pretty gal whom I known, approaches me in PUB (she works there BTW). When ask she's ok lately, she said no good, because her 'Pursuer' gave up on her, and not support her lately. That gal is really pretty & really knows how to please guys. I told the gal, you should treat the guy properly as a BF, not Gold foundry in the 1st place. I also tell the gal, I know she's 'capable' but not really want a BF, whom jus pays her. I tell her that's one reason, why I never bother contact her in the 1st place. To me the gal, is jus for fun, if she really likes u, even u don't offer much, she too will stick with u...but paying them...is really a NO NO for a wise guy
wise advice from a bro
Old 06-10-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
irbaboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

LaiLaiLai
26oct-4nov
hatyai/danok.
PM for drinking or makan together.
Old 14-10-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Royboy1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnjazz View Post
https://imgur.com/a/AtZ0nKb

https://imgur.com/a/AtZ0nKb

found this while relaxing in hatyai.

looking for girls in hatyai, short or long .

please add wechat.
Hihi,

The above reliable?
Finding girls via WeChat in Thailand is it more reliable compare to vietnam?
Old 16-10-2019, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
irbaboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy1 View Post
Hihi,

The above reliable?
Finding girls via WeChat in Thailand is it more reliable compare to vietnam?
Should I try and then let you know or you try and then let us know...
Advert Space Available