The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-09-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

She only has one strange-looking tat near her shoulder right?
Old 16-09-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Here's another take on the ML menu (Toriko style) I have been trying to complete each season. To no avail....

Some disclaimers:

1) Personally my opinionated list, feel free to come out with your own list menu.
2) The MLs in my selected list, has something that is outstanding, be it complexion, looks, figure or service, etc.
3) Just purely for fun, not to read too deeply to it. I will make references of the ML to food. Not meant as a review.

Again, for fun. No affiliations. That particularly ML just reminds me of certain food. Sometimes preparing the food yourself, adds more flavor to your food.
You are back at this again! Haha
Enjoyed your previous list.
Old 16-09-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbaggio View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/ting-xin-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/msg-anqi/

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yo-yo/

Above 3 looks Not bad.

Any feedback on the above 3.
Any bros try before the above MLs
Would want to try one this few days.

Thanks.
This msg-anqi seems to have been brought up by another bro awhile back.
Seems to be in the same background as another ML. Possibly in MP?
Old 16-09-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
So JG, you still have the best experience with Laura bro?
Yes. I go to Arina now. Any others for just jg
Old 16-09-2019, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She only has one strange-looking tat near her shoulder right?
Seems there is 1 near belly button. Since u going again can check it out.
Old 16-09-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Current disciple? Then I don’t think we are talking about the same Vera.
Don’t think the legendary Vera came back, unless there’s something I don’t know of.

maybe different vera, not sure legendary or not. but yf got one by that name. currently in HC section
Old 16-09-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
Darkman1432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
I visited Carol / Yuki / Natalie recently for the first time and it was a magical session.

Tip for first timers though - try to arrive slightly earlier than your session timing and let her know that you're there because she gives slightly complicated instructions to find her unit if you're a first timer in order to take certain precautions against getting raided.

Anyway so after a short while conversing trying to find her unit, I went up and was greeted at the door by a slim, well-proportioned lady in her negligee with her perky ass peeking out from underneath. Damn, I was already a little excited by that sight.

She got me to get into the shower and joined me shortly after, before getting me to sit on a chair and gave me a little lap dance / grinding action (I believe this is called sumata?) while washing me up, as well as a blowjob (I requested capped). Now the thing about me is I don't really like blowjobs from MLs because I usually take precautions and I hate capped blowjobs, generally can't feel anything. But Natalie's capped blowjob was fantastic, with her tongue swirling on the underside of my penis. I could cum like that, I thought.

Next, we dried off and moved to the bed. From the rest of the FRs on Natalie, it seems that she has a certain SOP when it comes to the sensual. Short but decent massage, then she started licking me all over, got me to get on all fours and crawled under me to give me a HDLY cbj and let me fuck her mouth while doing so.

Next, she got me to lie down while she gave me a 360 degrees cbj and let me look at her beautiful, shaven cunt while giving me a prolonged 69 cbj during which I could barely hold on without cumming.

After that, she removed the condom and started grinding my body sumata-style again, doing some pseudo-sex in different positions, which felt fantastic and I really had to hold on to resist the urge to cum.

Then we progressed to the nuru section and took out a mat, placed it on the bed and oiled us both up before rubbing her body all over mine (with a particular focus on my penis), before finishing me off in a pseudo reverse cowgirl position while stroking my penis.

I loved her creativity in the session and she has a really tight body as well. Boobs are about a B I presume, proportionate for her slim frame but her ass is the real deal here. I really like her face as well, has a sultry CFM look but this is probably the most subjective. She's not much of a conversationalist though and she doesn't try to KC you so that's good for bros who have this problem (I am one of them). The only part she complained about was being a little tired and sickly, which I can totally understand given the effort she puts into each session.

I'd definitely RTM. Grades for people who are into this:
Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
GFE: 5/10
Sensual: 9.5/10
BJ: 9/10
Massage: 6/10

My two cents. Please help me get out of having to get moderated if you enjoyed my FR by upping me some points, many thanks!
Thanks for the mr of Natalie

Just met her last week and the session is amazing, money well spend

https://sglonelyguy.org/natalie-massage/
Old 16-09-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 0
uncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of light

Tried this ML before during the long National Day holidays weekend. It was great experienced. Had already near forgotten about her.
Then suddenly received a surprise message from her on Friday night. https://www.sweetbabes.org/xiao-dong-040619 Fixed the time and went over after work.

I thought that since already went for her service the 2nd time and also after so long time, probably the service will be discounted. But to my surprise, I had gotten a very thorough massage from head to toe. She was indeed a trained and hardworking massage lady who put in a real good decent hard massage. All the muscle aches and pains are cured.
She did a Gao Gao GFE type of GQ treatment for me after the full massage session completed.
Her hands performed an outstandingly tickling magical touch on my little brother which felt rock solid before I had live shooting of millions.....

I proceed to wash & dressed up , paid her the tips and left a happy man. She gave me a bear hug just like my first visit before I walk out of the room.

Old 16-09-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any bro tried this ML before? can't find any feedback on her at all

http://sgbeautycastles.info/ye-bai-h...e-hj-bbbj-cim/
Old 16-09-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 0
DaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
@angellover@blu3@liubei@i1c2z3y4l5

You see what we have here are differing opinions. Insightful, thought out and even colourful. Lol. And that's what we have in this forum. And that's awesome.

If anyone like to address the differing opinions, please reply to the posts respectfully and rationally. If not, just ignore, move on or better yet, start tcss your own topic. Multiple topics continuing concurrently in one thread is not uncommon.

Because in a forum, I really don't think anyone should tell anyone else what to say and how to say it.

Bro, Thank you for your advise.

Old 16-09-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletiko19 View Post

Tried this ML before during the long National Day holidays weekend. It was great experienced. Had already near forgotten about her.
Then suddenly received a surprise message from her on Friday night. https://www.sweetbabes.org/xiao-dong-040619 Fixed the time and went over after work.

I thought that since already went for her service the 2nd time and also after so long time, probably the service will be discounted. But to my surprise, I had gotten a very thorough massage from head to toe. She was indeed a trained and hardworking massage lady who put in a real good decent hard massage. All the muscle aches and pains are cured.
She did a Gao Gao GFE type of GQ treatment for me after the full massage session completed.
Her hands performed an outstandingly tickling magical touch on my little brother which felt rock solid before I had live shooting of millions.....

I proceed to wash & dressed up , paid her the tips and left a happy man. She gave me a bear hug just like my first visit before I walk out of the room.

You’re a spammer
You do more harm than good to the ML
Old 16-09-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Is it common for ML to hug you before you leave?
The feeling is pretty good
Old 16-09-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 0
DaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to behold

Simple summary of the visit.

1. Can communicate in simple English
2. Tried the Thai JG. It's something quite special and have a strong stimulating effect on my kuku-bird.
3. I felt that my urination power is more strong after the Thai JG.
4. 3 days passed after the Thai JG, my kuku-bird still feeling power and have the urge of shooting.

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?...93&postcount=1

Last edited by DaXiGua; 16-09-2019 at 12:48 PM.
Old 16-09-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaXiGua View Post

Simple summary of the visit.

1. Can communicate in simple English
2. Tried the Thai JG. It's something quite special and have a strong stimulating effect on my kuku-bird.
3. I felt that my urination power is more strong after the Thai JG.
4. 3 days passed after the Thai JG, my kuku-bird still feeling power and have the urge of shooting.

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?...93&postcount=1

Another spammer
Old 16-09-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 12
mrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Is it common for ML to hug you before you leave?
The feeling is pretty good

Yep as far as my travels go
Sometimes sneak a kiss also hahahah

But then it's all about the trade so you will return to them for $$$
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1