The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-09-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
harvyspecter23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Niko from Sgdolly

Booking Date: 05/09/19 21:00

Link: https://sgdolly.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43

Well well well sgdolly has never disappointed me. Really brings the best from land of smile. Not like other stable like 'chivasangels' that don't provide same girl when you go there. This stable is genuine and one of the best I have tried. That's why it's one of my favourites. OKT is also very understanding one and best so far

Looks - 9/10 80% resemblance. Looks much pretty in real life than her pictures

Body - 9/10 slim body, no stretch marks. Body shape is perfect. She is like those girls you see in clubs you always want to bonk

Boobs - 'Enhanced' C cup. For Boob lovers!

Pussy - 8/10 Shaved and clean

Kissing- 7/10 allowed. No tongue fight type

Fingering- 9/10 allowed. All wet after some time. Seem to enjoy it a lot. Moans a lot. Not sure if real or fake. If real then good but if fake I must say can do it really really well 👌🏼

FJ - 9/10 really accommodating and great bonk I must say. I am the guy usually not easy to finish but this girl I must say put all the effort in making the white devil suck out of me . Whatever i say is less for her so I better not say anything more now

GFE - 9/10 Will please you and will do whatever you want her to do. She knows how to please a man

RTF- Yes!! But unfortunately she going back in a few days. Get her boys before so is gone
Old 16-09-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ILoveSI is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

sorry to guys who had added me on WeChat. But she has only 17th and 18th got slot free for dating. I also dun know what to say now 😂 I am also disappointed of losing her. She doesn’t know when she could come back to Sg again.
Old 16-09-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Keff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SS Soda (1/5)
Location was very central and apartment type. One of the best I've seen honestly.

OKT: Good comms. Surprisingly advised me against booking a 2x session. I think he was worried I back out and make him lose 2 slots worth but I'd like to think that he looks out for customers and was worried I might not like the girl and waste $. But he's one of the best okt I've converse with.
Looks: 90% of photo. Agree with most fr that she don't look as slim but is definitely still a great figure. She has a amazing smile.
Boob: B Smooth and soft.
BBBJ: 10/10
Frenching: Like crazy. Absolutely non stop.
FJ: Good. Surprisingly even tho I did all the work she made the experience somehow amazing with foreplay and gfe.
Painting: NIL
GFE: Is where she shines. She was damn open and assertive it's amazing. She can even speak in amazing Chinese. She gives massages and is just so friendly and sluty hahaha.
Overall: A awesome experience. I frequently do 2xsessions and she easily mde me use all shots.
Old 16-09-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
robinbarney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobinbarney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, Do you have contact ?
Old 16-09-2019, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
addikt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=19192379

2nd time I meet Cookie in 6 months... The feeling is still the same. She recognised me the moment I stepped into her room and she was visibly surprised and shy. She still looks as pretty as before. Her eyes and her smile just kills me...

She is always full of smiles and super accommodating. Soft C to D cup boobs and fair skin, not the typical Thai tan. She has got meat in all the right places. Her BBBJ is the sensual type, and she treats me like her long distance boyfriend, ever so gentle and caring. More like making love than commercial sex.

I'm not gona rate her as everything about her my score is off the charts. Bros just gotta try her to experience it. Won't regret. Will be nice to treat her to some nice local food as she has not been eating well.
Old 16-09-2019, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 7
elmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Yuri T003:
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=744511

Saw bro badboythai review and Yuri sounded like a good catch.

Messaged bro OK, responded within few secs with confirmation. Great location around the Bugis area. Clear instructions and no waiting for pick-up. First impression: Cute SYT, slim and tall - early 20th, close to 170cm, around 50kg, long legs. Light skin and a few pimples don't think any bro would reject

Body shape accurate, with minimal filter beautification

Get into the room - great place, lots of space and a big bed, starts kissing me like lost BF - seriously into it. Cloth off and she's a bit apprehensive of showing me her boobs. Big boobs lovers can stop reading and move one, rest I assure you will find nice shaped small A cup sensitive when licked.

Into the shower (plenty of space), things got a bit crazy - after the initial wash, i'm eating Yuri, she's eating me and in between lots of kisses. Though i was going to get rapped in the tub. She gets wet easily, cleaned shaved abalone, no smell, bit of growth.

In the bed, wanted a second round of Yuri delicious abalone. This time serious attack with all the moves in the playbook, reward with multiple orgasms. Yuri attacked back in 69 and I surrendered the first round CIM, she took it all like a champ.

Shower, cuddle, Yuri suggest a massage - this often results in a misguided exercise. Yuri has this covered, she gives a good massage. After that, catbath attack including AR to get started with the second round. More mutual oral, capped and ready for FJ. She's really tight, took it slowly at first, expression on her face is priceless. Mostly Yuri riding on top and she seemed to enjoy allot, stopped a couple of times to let her catch her breath between orgasms. Time was running out, managed to finish the second round coming inside her, both covered in sweat.

Off to the shower for a quick rinse and little bro woke-up again, after 2 rounds i'm normally dead meat. Damed I like her, she is very much my type

Note about her service - helped me undress, gave me a disposable tooth brush (with the toothpaste on it) and listerine in a clean glass. All the time with a smile and eye contact. In a nutshell, Yuri is a lovely combination of a SYT, GFE, experienced lover and great service.

Please be nice to her, she's one of the nicest girls I had in a long time. She arrived yesterday, not many customers yet.

Needless to say I'll RTF
Old 16-09-2019, 04:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Mark760692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lisa (seduction68) 21 years young
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=744090

Made arrangement with Okt, fast response and deal done smoothly after given him some of the details he wants! Really thank him for a smooth transaction

Anyway this SYT Lisa is simply awesome, accommodating, smiled throughout and her freaking looks man..can really make me fall in love with her( through my eyes)
And so this is how my session with her goes. Met her in her apartment, was welcomed n greeted with a very cute smile, the type you know you will get along with her well. Sightly shy but no worries, you guys be fine after awhile. We went to her room, big spacious room, talked abit and went for shower tgt. Nothing happen while showering probably I did not initiate anything but I was fine.
Went back to the room and we both lie on the bed naked, we hugged and that’s where I initiate a french kiss, though not like real lovers as she was shy but still give you the feeling that she was trying. Slowly, she start going down on my tits, while her hands massaging my balls and strobing my dick, after that slowly again she went further downwards and gave me a bbbj while focusing on the head area. While doing it her eyes met mine, damn her eyes when looking at me while bj me was so bloody sexy. Then it was my turn, told her to lie back and started my tongue service, lick her ears, necks, nipples and lastly her flowers below, manage to taste her cums as I solely focus on her clits after which she guided my head up to let me know we should bonk. Honestly, I just had one bonk in my 90 mins session bcos after my tongue service for her, my dick sabo me and couldn’t erect back, old Liao mah and that is where I mentioned she was rly accommodating, by helping me massaging my balls, licking my tits and give bbbj again till I erected fully without giving me a blackface or complaining , and there goes that 1 shot gave over in which alot of time also was taken just to finish my 1 shot. I’ll not go into more details but rather u try it yourself, only 1 thing I can tell u, you’ll not regret it!
Ratings
Looks: bloody looks killing me 10/10
Body: tight not too fat not too thin just nice 9/10
Boobs: b cup titties not too dark
Pussy: shaven non odourless
Bbbj: focusing on your head while playing with your balls 10/10
Fj: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Overall: very accommodating , no blackface, non commercial feel 10/10
If u guys seeing her take care of her pls
Old 16-09-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien1948 View Post
Has anyone used that Mystery Bonk thing? Just wondering if it's legitimate... Seems to be girls from many stables
I haven't tried this latest mystery bonks offer.
Past experiences have been OK for me.
However, it is quite apparent that many stables are affiliated - I found at least 3 groups! So, I won't be surprised if they finally get around to combining their stock - especially in a mystery bonk offer.
Just good inventory management.
'
Old 16-09-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
feb1985kl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Tangmo - Galaxy Xscorts 12/9/19
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=743813

Looks - 8.5/10 Sweet and nice smile
Body - 8.5/10 Slim, small natural boobs, not for boob lovers
French - 10/10 eat me up
BBBJ - 10/10 slowly and steady, can do for many mins. Maybe 5-10mins
FJ - 9/10 soft moans, she is very wet and willingly to accommodate
GFE - 8.5/10 Nice to chat with.

RTF: yes when i have recover
Old 16-09-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
justforbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jasmine Seduction.

Thanks OKT for the smooth arrangement even though it was a late night booking.

Looks: 9/10 Very pretty and always smiling. She is the typical sweet GND.
Body: 9/10 Model thin and super light weight. Petite size lovers can fall in. Well maintained tan smooth skin.
Boobs: 8/10 She is not for boobs lovers. Her saving grace is her natural sensitive boobs.
Pussy: 9/10 Shaved and tight. Allows painting and gentle fingering.
French: 8/10 Has room for improvement. She wont reject frenching for sure.
BBBJ: 9/10 Went on and on till I had to ask for stop. She concentrated mainly on the tip and was game enough to try DT. Hands were carassing my balls non stop.
FJ: 9/10 Ultimate easy to carry bonk her. Since the dressing mirror was in front of the bed, I just scooped her up and humped her up and down. Placed her down and banged her doggie on the edge of the bed before she went prone while I continued the assault till I cummed and shot on her butt cheeks. 2nd shot was initiated by Jasmine, she licked my nipples sensually before howering my 2nd IC with TLC till I marikita! This time I banged her deep deep in missionary drawing oohs and ahhs while I sweated like a pig on top of her. When I reached the point of no return, asked her for CIM, she nodded her head, I pulled off the condom, went to her face and shoved my 2nd IC into her small waiting mouth and fired away while she sucked every single last droplet of sperm out of me. Semi JAV style. During the course of action, a bit of my cum landed on her cheeks and chin, she was fine and laughed it off.
GFE: 9/10 Happy go lucky ting tong character. She needs a lot of money according to her and told me she will try her best to make sure customers are happy and she reaches her aim. Very direct but I like honesty. The session however felt non commercial, she knows how to entertain.
RTF: Yes. Her service levels masked her lack of boobs lol. Top notch service provided.
Old 16-09-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 7
Yingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to behold

2/5 FR for SS soda 230pm 150919

OKT: 9/10 fast response and good direction given
Location : Town area but discreet. Ard 10mins walk from nearest station

Supposed to book for 230 but reached abit early at 2pm. Msg okt to try luck and okt quite stable let me go up early

Looks : 8/10
Boobs : 8/10 B+/C natural?
Kiss : 7/10 not much tongue action but will bite ur lips kind
Bbbj : 7/10
Fj : 9/10 willing to accommodate all position and will keep asking if I'm feeling good etc

After 1 shot was quite tired and she auto give massage which was quite decent. After massage chat for abit more and left.

Rtf : maybe? Heard she going back in 2 days though
Old 16-09-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
syaoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SS Soda (1/5)
Location central

Looks: 9/10 from photo
Boob: B+ probably I'm not pro at this
BBBJ: 10/10, with the slurping noises and she works hard and long. Even tried to DT
Frenching: Not much for me compared to other Bros here. Not that I mind.
FJ: 10/10 She tries her best to accommodate and is willing to try different positions
Painting: NIL
GFE: this is where she shines. Talking to her is like talking to a gf. Her command of Chinese is so good that I have almost no problem communicating with her. I don't speak Thai so this was a huge plus for me. Auto massage after deed but soso only.

Rtf : if she comes back 😁, too many Cai to try
Old 16-09-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3700 / Power: 42
shiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond repute
FR for Nanny

Bookg super prompt
11am booked for 1130am

S Y T and a TourAgent @Phuket

Not my ideal teckor flyweight cat
BUT her 1001% Gfe & BBBJ Skills OVER Compensates for that!

Gfe 10/10
Bbbj 9.5/10 w Bola Rinsing n AR
Value FOR $ 10/10
Old 16-09-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Another CIM mission completed Today.

Many thanks for the Haze Yesterday from our friend, most out field excises were cancelled.

Managed to get plenty of rest before meeting my CIM Target - Nan

WPNS' Checklist
Massage- Yes
HandJob-NA
CIM-YES!!
COB-NA
COF- NA
FJ- NA
AR-NA
AJ- NA
BBBJ-√
Kissing - No for me
SWALLOW- How I wish.
Check - She is 100% Lady..

She got one big tattoo on her tummy.

Today Nan's pussy wet when i fingered her.

Nan got those cute look, abit on meaty side.
Do skip her if you like those slim slim Syt.

Yes, NAN got boobs, B plus. Natural.

My mission focused on BBBJ with CIM for both of my 2 shots.

Nan's BBBJ 9/10

I was squeezing NAN's boobs as she was giving me a deep throat BBBj till I unload my full belt of HEI into her mouth

Took Aircraft wash, TAT, refuelled, replendished ammo while Nan massaged my big fat back.
2nd mission took off with NAN slow Foreplay, and proceed another BBBJ and CIM

Mission completed : 99.9999% Satisfactory

BBBJ : 9 /10

CIM – YESSS! ( That’s for me)

HJ- NAN did use HJ while BBBJ until I stopped her.

COB : NA

AJ: NA

Fingering- Yes

Cathbathe: Yes

GFE: 8 /10

Overall : 84~84/1005

DMG : As stated + Grab fare x 2+ Tips.

RTF –100% YES !!! But will look for another big (.(.) 小妹妹 for my CIM mission.

Thank again to Operator of Emmanuelle for taking my CIM mission booking.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 16-09-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
lancer13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick fr for Betty (3/5)
Looks: 9/10 - I actually think she looks better in person than in the photos
Body: 8/10 - curvy body with natural (I think) boobs. Great for bonking
Bbbj: 8/10 - great suction with dt and great catbath too. Very naughty and playful, just the way I like
Fj: 9/10 - tight pussy, can do many positions
Rtf: think she going back tmr so maybe next time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1