The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
What's JK?
joshi kosei aka 女子高生. means high school girl

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 16-09-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
PRCheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure if this will consider as pervert... sometimes I will wait till my wife and SIL are not in the house, then I will sneak into my SIL room. Take her worn panties from the laundry basket, use 1 to wrap around my cock and the other 1 to cover my nose to sniff hard on it. PCC on her bed and finally cum on her pillow. Funny that she still have not realise it when she sleep on the same pillow every night... maybe she like the smell, I wonder...

Here the pic of one of her panties...
Old 16-09-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRCheongster View Post
Not sure if this will consider as pervert... sometimes I will wait till my wife and SIL are not in the house, then I will sneak into my SIL room. Take her worn panties from the laundry basket, use 1 to wrap around my cock and the other 1 to cover my nose to sniff hard on it. PCC on her bed and finally cum on her pillow. Funny that she still have not realise it when she sleep on the same pillow every night... maybe she like the smell, I wonder...

one mans poison, another mans.....
Old 16-09-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes, i think bros here will say u r pervert or if not, yr wife will say the same thing if she comes to know about this ...hehe...as to the smell of your cum or sperms on yr SIL's pillow, yah maybe she likes the smell because it is special a smell tat can't be obtained anywhere else but from our penis ..hehe...gfs or wives who bbbj their bfs, husbands or lovers would know...did u try to smell it yourself ???...

like yr SIL's panties, very colourful like polka-dot but is heart-shaped instead n nicely designed and cute like for little girls to wear

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-09-2019, 01:33 AM
Samster

Ya bro, I did try to smell her pillow when I got the chance but usually after she has slept on it for a few nights. I can only smell her nice shampoo smell that lingers on her pillow.... kinda think of it this sorta turn me on and make me want to PCC and spray my man seeds on her pillow again... here the photo of her pillow.

She likes to wear this type of cute little girl like pattern panties which often make me feel horny when I found them while going thru the laundry basket and she will occasionally left it on her bed... maybe she forget to bring out of her room to wash... will try to find chance again to take more photos of her cutesy panties to share with the bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, i think bros here will say u r pervert or if not, yr wife will say the same thing if she comes to know about this ...hehe...as to the smell of your cum or sperms on yr SIL's pillow, yah maybe she likes the smell because it is special a smell tat can't be obtained anywhere else but from our penis ..hehe...gfs or wives who bbbj their bfs, husbands or lovers would know...did u try to smell it yourself ???...

like yr SIL's panties, very colourful like polka-dot but is heart-shaped instead n nicely designed and cute like for little girls to wear

Last edited by PRCheongster; 17-09-2019 at 01:50 AM.
Old 17-09-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold

Just got back yesterday after months of backpacking & was residing at a small hotel at Lorong 6. Needed some cash urgently and posted on locanto to earn some quick busks this morning.

Received at least more than 10 replies within the first 20 mins. There was an offer that attracted me as someone is paying me a very very decent amount to have my pussy licked for an hour by an old local Chinese man in his late sixties. I was not so willing but finally agreed as the money is good. So we exchange contact and arranged pick up at 6pm by him.

A rather old Mercedes picked me at 6pm sharp. I was rather regret as he was older than I thought. An old Chinese shinny man. I don’t know how to describe him. I think he looks like those zombies in the movies.

Anyways, I was brought to a nearby hotel and that old man seems to know the hotel very well as he took the key by himself at the counter. A very run down but spacious room he had. Without much talking with him, he passed me the cash and requested me drop my shorts and spread my legs on the bed. So I did as told without removing my tops.

Rather grossly without any washing, he striped naked & not a word, he buried his head between my legs. I can feels his tongue tickling and licking me and his rough hands trying to keep my legs wide apart. It’s so gross to let such an old man to lick me & I actually enjoy it. I squirted at least 3-4 times in less than an hour as he finally sat up slowly complaining backache. I cannot believe myself I was being licked by an old man for almost an hour.

His face & hands were moist when he handed me some cash again after my wash up to leave him my panties. So I did as I watched him wiping his face and smelling my panties at the same times. I put my shorts & rushed out if the hotel. What an experience!!!

Purely licking me makes me horny as I walked back to my hotel. Need sometime now to fill up my emptiness. Oh gosh.... That’s the panties he took it from me as pic.

Last edited by singlegal; 17-09-2019 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Q
Old 17-09-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster

singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: most pervert things done?

I shaved it clean for that old man to lick. Hope he likes it.
Old 17-09-2019, 05:45 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlegal View Post
Just got back yesterday after months of backpacking & was residing at a small hotel at Lorong 6. Needed some cash urgently and posted on locanto to earn some quick busks this morning.

Received at least more than 10 replies within the first 20 mins. There was an offer that attracted me as someone is paying me a very very decent amount to have my pussy licked for an hour by an old local Chinese man in his late sixties. I was not so willing but finally agreed as the money is good. So we exchange contact and arranged pick up at 6pm by him.

A rather old Mercedes picked me at 6pm sharp. I was rather regret as he was older than I thought. An old Chinese shinny man. I don’t know how to describe him. I think he looks like those zombies in the movies.

Anyways, I was brought to a nearby hotel and that old man seems to know the hotel very well as he took the key by himself at the counter. A very run down but spacious room he had. Without much talking with him, he passed me the cash and requested me drop my shorts and spread my legs on the bed. So I did as told without removing my tops.

Rather grossly without any washing, he striped naked & not a word, he buried his head between my legs. I can feels his tongue tickling and licking me and his rough hands trying to keep my legs wide apart. It’s so gross to let such an old man to lick me & I actually enjoy it. I squirted at least 3-4 times in less than an hour as he finally sat up slowly complaining backache. I cannot believe myself I was being licked by an old man for almost an hour.

His face & hands were moist when he handed me some cash again after my wash up to leave him my panties. So I did as I watched him wiping his face and smelling my panties at the same times. I put my shorts & rushed out if the hotel. What an experience!!!

Purely licking me makes me horny as I walked back to my hotel. Need sometime now to fill up my emptiness. Oh gosh.... That’s the panties he took it from me as pic.
Omg !!...you r another very notti gal leh !! ...reminds me of one or 2 others i know..i can't believe it ...you love and enjoy your pussy to be licked by an old man also ..you shd treasure this rare sexual experience...but where is the pic of your sexy panties ??? ..hehe

Quote:

Omg !!...you really are the nottiest gal i know.. went to shave your pussy bald and botak for the old man to enjoy licking you down there.. all by yourself w/o him having to ask you to....if i were him i will surely like it !!! ...love the look of your botak pussy, my dear girl !! ...so small and cute like a little girl's pussy ..hehe...share more with us please !

Old 17-09-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

care to share hw much r u paid for by him juz for licking u sis?
Old 17-09-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya bro, I did try to smell her pillow when I got the chance but usually after she has slept on it for a few nights. I can only smell her nice shampoo smell that lingers on her pillow.... kinda think of it this sorta turn me on and make me want to PCC and spray my man seeds on her pillow again... here the photo of her pillow.

She likes to wear this type of cute little girl like pattern panties which often make me feel horny when I found them while going thru the laundry basket and she will occasionally left it on her bed... maybe she forget to bring out of her room to wash... will try to find chance again to take more photos of her cutesy panties to share with the bros.

Omg!!.. you really did tried to smell yr own cum on yr SIL's pillow .. but too bad looks like her shampoo smell is stronger than yr cum smell..... thanks for the pic of her pillow
... she must be very young...

Old 18-09-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice yummy abalone....hehe
Did the old man cum?
Old 18-09-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

She already 24 yrs old, just that she like cutesy little girl stuff esp little twin stars. She got these for the pillow case and bolster case...

Quote:
Omg!!.. you really did tried to smell yr own cum on yr SIL's pillow .. but too bad looks like her shampoo smell is stronger than yr cum smell..... thanks for the pic of her pillow
... she must be very young...
Old 18-09-2019, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sis, tat means you part time FL?please PM contact.
Old 18-09-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just curious. At any one time during the session. U wish he fuck u? Since u enjoyed it. Fantasy of being fuck by an old man. If halfway u squirted, and he just stood up and penetrate u, will u stop him?
Old 19-09-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Oops.... that’s the panties I wore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg !!...you r another very notti gal leh !! ...reminds me of one or 2 others i know..i can't believe it ...you love and enjoy your pussy to be licked by an old man also ..you shd treasure this rare sexual experience...but where is the pic of your sexy panties ??? ..hehe

Omg !!...you really are the nottiest gal i know.. went to shave your pussy bald and botak for the old man to enjoy licking you down there.. all by yourself w/o him having to ask you to....if i were him i will surely like it !!! ...love the look of your botak pussy, my dear girl !! ...so small and cute like a little girl's pussy ..hehe...share more with us please !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1