The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 14-09-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 8
justine123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustine123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustine123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ChangRai

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
Guys, the Air Asia direct flight from Singapore to Chiangrai is no longer available due to lack of response
the timings is rather bad imo.

either early in the morning where one cant get a train/bus to the airport and had to grab a ride, it doesn't makes sense to sleep over after catching that last bus (example 3am flight where it does make sense to leave home at 1130pm).

or its too early in the afternoon where one cannot take half day off and get to the airport on time (example 1230pm flight, one cant take PM half day yet arrive at 1030pm for check-in) and requires a full day of leave, yet to arrive in CR at almost the end of the day.

prices are competitive neither...better to use thailand airlines in bkk for a wider selection of timings.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 14-09-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1683 / Power: 12
funboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant future

if have direct flight is best cuz save the trouble. They probably don't have enough spare aircraft to rotate around and if the load really so bad then will cancel it for at least 1 season and mount the flight else where. Sometime once have spare aircraft they will mount it back again next season.

For domestic air, i took nok air and bkk air b4 cuz they depart from DonM n Suva. Nok air gave me a better "feel".

If you ever get confused about the various fucking relationship?
Click > HERE to see the fucking flow chart. 5555

No one live the same life and style. Thats why its call LIFESTYLE.

The sound of...... silent 5555
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 14-09-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 5
88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post

For domestic air, i took nok air and bkk air b4 cuz they depart from DonM n Suva. Nok air gave me a better "feel".
Since when Bangkok air departed from DMK? And Nok Air departed from Swampy?

Bangkok Air never was at Swampy and Nok Air only avail at DMK.

And FYI, Nok Air is consider budget airline vs Bangkok Air full service carriage.

You really got take or not?
Old 14-09-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

funboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant future
Talking Re: ChangRai

Now you ALL see? 555 The above is a good example of PICK BONES OUT OF EGGS. Typical TROLL. Play with words and twist with words.

@sammyboyfor you be the judge. 555

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:

( Click to show/hide )

Last edited by funboi; 15-09-2019 at 04:04 PM.
Old 14-09-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all

Quote:
555 The above is a good example o
I only see Nok Air, and where’s your Bangkok Air, cause you cited both departed from Swampy.

Where’s your Bangkok Air

Why like to get others to involve? Bonkbonk3 nick you go asked others to zap me, now you calling Sam to be judge?
Old 14-09-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Talking Re: ChangRai

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post

Bangkok Air never was at Swampy and Nok Air only avail at DMK.
You can't stop a TROLL from making a FOOL of itself. Forever PICK and PICK is a troll character. The more it PICK the more it look FOOLISH. Just like a dog like to PICK bones on the ground. Thats why don't feed the troll, its too greedy. 55555

Quote:
Damn jialat one leh. Haiz always must me be the one showing pictures of my passport chops? My credit cards? My thai bank card? My money remittance card? My Dome1 OVN FR? My past OVN pictures with Dome1 FLs? Now even show my email screen. OMG. 555555555 Oh ya. I also took domestic b4 under thaismile.
https://www.bangkokair.com
https://www.nokair.com
https://www.thaismileair.com

Old 15-09-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 6
TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!

Quote:
You can't stop a TROLL from making a FOOL of itself. Forever PICK and PICK is a troll character. The more it PICK the more it look FOOLISH. Just like a dog like to PICK bones on the ground. Thats why don't feed the troll, its too greedy. 55555

https://www.bangkokair.com
https://www.nokair.com
https://www.thaismileair.com
i dont know who is more foolish but reading your posts with its use of coolie english its barely intelligible so i have a good idea who is a fool esp with the talk of karma, its 2019 and science is the driver of modern society not some backward thinking of superstitious talk of karma
Old 15-09-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:

Some of my flight itineraries which I flew with Bangkok Air.

And if you citied Bangkok Airways is avail at DMK, since when?

You even provided link for Bangkok Air. Have you check it yourself yet? Want to give out info also must give out correctly. Don’t mislead others just like your other clone Bonkbonk3. When nobody turn too, ask others to zap me. Pathetic sore loser!
Old 15-09-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
of modern society not some backward thinking of superstitious talk of karma
I guess he should change his nick to Karmaboi instead.
Old 15-09-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: ChangRai

Thanks for providing reservation info. Since the pics above was "attention" to me. I have printed it and decided to keep it for any future contact tracing.

I also hereby officially inform you, in event of any police case arises from Singapore or Thailand. The above may be submitted for investigation reference.

To ALL readers or admin/moderator of this forum. My posting about the flights stand as it is. I can't stop anyone from picking bones out of eggs.

I wish everyone good luck in life.

( Click to show/hide )

Last edited by funboi; 15-09-2019 at 04:06 PM.
Old 15-09-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for providing reservation info. Since the pics above was "attention" to me. I have printed it and decided to keep it for any future contact tracing.

I also hereby officially inform you, in event of any police case arises from Singapore or Thailand. The above may be submitted for investigation reference.
Typical loser. Of course I dare to provide cause I’m clean. Nothing to be afraid off. You think by having those details you can track me down?

If you can, by all means. Always welcome you. I’d like to see you too.

Would like to see what kind of person you’re. Bonked than 3K thai FLs but still can’t speak thai.

Anyway Bangkok Air is at Swampy right. You can’t proof that it was or is at DMK.

Just admit you never take Bangkok Air before, as I know it’s quite costly for a domestic flight. Nevertheless just stick to your Nok Air.

Or I think, your whole life never even sit Full Service Flight before, too budget to take one? Or too stingy to pay for good service or in any event don’t try to act smart, if you never take before. Don’t presume here and there, similarly like your clone Bonkbonk3.
Old 15-09-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 6
TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!

Quote:

To ALL readers or admin/moderator of this forum. My posting about the flights stand as it is. I can't stop anyone from picking bones out of eggs.

I wish everyone good luck in life.

( Click to show/hide )
this type of guy or i should call a dog really deserve curse on his whole family talk about karma then get involved online dispute then sore loser next thing talk about exposing personal details or involve police what a dog i curse his whole family
Old 15-09-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: ChangRai

Quote:
Bangkok Air never was at Swampy
Quote:
Anyway Bangkok Air is at Swampy right.
Or the reservation info you copy from others? haizzz

Once again, I leave it to ALL readers and admin/moderators to decide. I am in great distress after getting troll and FAKE NEWS by someone who openly admit it have multiple clones.

( Click to show/hide )

Last edited by funboi; 15-09-2019 at 02:34 PM.
Old 15-09-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
this type of guy or i should call a dog really deserve curse on his whole family talk about karma then get involved online dispute then sore loser next thing talk about exposing personal details or involve police what a dog i curse his whole family
Now you know why I keep on finding his faults, cause this one is clear cut sore loser.

Quote:
Or the reservation info you copy from others? haizzz
I personally take extra mile to write “FUCK U FUNBOI” & “FUNBOI FUCK U”
On the screenshot taken from my email. How to copy from others? Or is it yours got it from someone’s else?

And it’s purely typo error.

Didn’t read and don’t have the intention to have it corrected.

What my point is since when Bangkok Air is at DMK? Can you prove that? I actually asked in my last post. Even showed my flight itineraries that I flew with Bangkok Air many times. Non of the time I took at DMK. Never.
Old 08-10-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 5
Johnnyngai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyngai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

All you people up there, you all have money and time,
go spend them on hookers. Stop zapping and cursing each other.
Advert Space Available