The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 02-08-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 5
Humlea is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHumlea is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHumlea is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rayong

Ok... I also cannot find the post and maybe they have 2 fb page...

Anyway this is the lady boss

I prefer the real person... hmm... It's also about 3pm and I should go visit her for coffee and "food eye".
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 02-08-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1694 / Power: 12
funboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant future

She single n available or single not available or married or divorced or single mom. or ladyboy.

If you ever get confused about the various fucking relationship?
Click > HERE to see the fucking flow chart. 5555

No one live the same life and style. Thats why its call LIFESTYLE.

The sound of...... silent 5555
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 03-08-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 5
Humlea is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHumlea is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHumlea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
She single n available or single not available or married or divorced or single mom. or ladyboy.
Not very sure but I think she has 1 daughter which is about 3 years old.
Old 03-08-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1694 / Power: 12
funboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Rayong

Thanks for sharing. There always be some trolls expert around or some who like to pick bones out of eggs. Just let them be since they like hide under the bridge and jump out as n when. If you happy u share. If you not happy its also your right not to share. But whatever you shared, there will be some out there appreciate it.

If you ever get confused about the various fucking relationship?
Click > HERE to see the fucking flow chart. 5555

No one live the same life and style. Thats why its call LIFESTYLE.

The sound of...... silent 5555
Old 03-08-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 5
fallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bro for sharing.
Will venture into rayong next time
Old 06-08-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 15
knowntender is one of the Best!knowntender is one of the Best!knowntender is one of the Best!knowntender is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Not very sure but I think she has 1 daughter which is about 3 years old.

Hi Bro Humlea,

Thanks for the great info about Rayong.
Everything you had mentioned had been music to my ears. I like them all, even coffee place was interesting as I am a 3-cup daily coffee guy.

Few more things that I am curious.

1/ How far is the long-stretch beach from central area of Rayong ? Is the beach within walking distance, say 20 min walk ?

2/ You have told us a few venue with young ladies available. Is there place with ladies on the other side of the spectrum ?. Experience counts more than eye-candy type for me. That's why I have been keen on SabaiRoom soapie in Pattaya.

3/ I have heard about Thai Yai very long time ago -- in the good old days when Hatyai was the paradise for Sing and Malaysians. Hope you can enlighten in future about the Thai Yai in Rayong.

Knowntender
Old 06-08-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 5
fallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wikipedia say based on 2016 data, Rayong is the province with the highest income per capita in whole thailand!
Old 06-08-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 6
TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Wikipedia say based on 2016 data, Rayong is the province with the highest income per capita in whole thailand!
yes and thats because of the oil and gas industry there no other reason
Old 20-08-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 14
YummyBear is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYummyBear is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hi Bro Humlea,

Glad to know Rayong seems like a place with its own magical feel. Normally head there for meetings and then back to BKK on same day. Would consider staying overnight and explore on my next visit.
Always had the feeling of lost when exiting the highway to Rayong while looking at the road to Pattaya.
Now I have something to look forward to.
Thanks for sharing the place.

YB.
Old 20-08-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
WhitePaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it possible to do Rayong in a day trip?
If yes, which place is better to use as homebase.... BKK or Patts?
Old 20-08-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 14
YummyBear is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYummyBear is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePaper View Post
Is it possible to do Rayong in a day trip?
If yes, which place is better to use as homebase.... BKK or Patts?
Bkk to Rayong is close to 2hrs one way.
Pattaya is probably about 40mins away from Rayong.
But if you are already in Pattaya, why not just stay there unless you have other agendas like work in Rayong.
Advert Space Available