The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 10-08-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
66066 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Sep1 - 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
Dun be conned by him.... he has been to BKK & Patts regularly.
Last trip was just in February. That ah neh is a troll looking for another fool to leech on.
Wow, thanks for the info. Iím thought of providing some substance info only, but there this biggest troll in SBF called funboi thought that Iíll go and meet him up.

Funboi why you so stupid? Your brain really empty. By the way funboi howís the feeling when you bonked FL at D1 and left without paying. Got regret or not.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 10-08-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1683 / Power: 12
funboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Sep1 - 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66066 View Post
Wow, thanks for the info. I’m thought of providing some substance info only, but there this biggest troll in SBF called funboi thought that I’ll go and meet him up.

Funboi why you so stupid? Your brain really empty. By the way funboi how’s the feeling when you bonked FL at D1 and left without paying. Got regret or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi
come i help you add this. Above and below will witness you act.

Next week 7 month door open leh. Careful Do too much bad deed n lies too much wait kana pull by below go level 18 cut tongue hor 55555555.

If you ever get confused about the various fucking relationship?
Click > HERE to see the fucking flow chart. 5555

No one live the same life and style. Thats why its call LIFESTYLE.

The sound of...... silent 5555
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 10-08-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Next week 7 month door open leh. Careful Do too much bad deed n lies too much wait kana pull by below go level 18 cut tongue hor 55555555.

555 yes careful of the curse from the girl that you didn’t pay after you bonked her.
Old 10-08-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

funboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66066 View Post
555 yes careful of the curse from the girl that you didnít pay after you bonked her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi
come i help you add this. Above and below will witness your act.

Take care na. Karma will take some time find u surely. Last time when i kana troll. i think karma strike the troll took 6 mths to 1 yr.

Old 10-08-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Take care na. Karma will take some time find u surely. Last time when i kana troll. i think karma strike the troll took 6 mths to 1 yr.
You too take care. Last I checked SEAJ 5 years already didnít post anything.
Old 10-08-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Sep1 - 4

I am Funboi. Simply NOT another.

Old 10-08-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

Re: Sep1 - 4

Quote:
I am Funboi. Simply NOT another.
Yes, SEAJ at least got substance, you ZERO!

Anyway i thought you king in Dome 1. But slowly many came out stating that they put you on their ignore list. Cause you telling so many grandmother stories.
Old 10-08-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5509 / Power: 15
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
Dun be conned by him.... he has been to BKK & Patts regularly.
Last trip was just in February. That ah neh is a troll looking for another fool to leech on.
Good to know.

PM me for earliest convenience to return points
Old 10-08-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
yourslovingly is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
If you strong believe in karma why you are in this shit forum? Do you think this forum is talking about god and what is the way to reach god?
Old 10-08-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
yourslovingly is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I start this thread to ask about my bangkok trip in sep 1-4 but now going to different rout
Old 11-08-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 6
TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourslovingly View Post
I start this thread to ask about my bangkok trip in sep 1-4 but now going to different rout
different route because you exposed as leech parasite worse is one that use peoples kindness to get free meals, in my view if newbie want senior to guide him then he should be the one to pay for the senior in exchange for save from carrot chop instead this guy get free guide and free meal, i didnt think anyone would be that stupid to entertain such a character
Advert Space Available