The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: If Shelf Only Left Them, Which Will You Choose To Piak?
Lee Bao En 李宝恩 4 50.00%
Sherraine Law 羅翊綺 4 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 18
stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!
If Shelf Only Left Them, Which Will You Choose To Piak?

Lee Bao En (李宝恩)

or

Sherraine Law (羅翊綺)

Which one give you urge to piak piak?
Old 04-10-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!
Re: If Shelf Only Left Them, Which Will You Choose To Piak?

Lee Bao En 李宝恩

Old 04-10-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

Sherraine Law 羅翊綺

Old 13-10-2017, 10:39 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuss View Post
Lee Bao En 李宝恩

Love her and fuck her.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 13-10-2017, 10:39 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sherraine Law 羅翊綺

Second choice, fuck her to love her.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 14-10-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lee Bao En (李宝恩)

or

Sherraine Law (羅翊綺)

Which one give you urge to piak piak?
u got lobang ar? i'll book both

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 17-10-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree.. must test drive both products then can decide
Old 18-10-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

Hahaha, no hard feeling.
Not the type i will go for.
Will Just Turn and walk off to Other house.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1